Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences (101483 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Kobicove(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ishilove:

Victoria Secrets is not the best brand for busty ladies. Elomi or Ulla are the best because of the strong straps and under iron carriage.

Ulla is built like a sports bra and does not leave room for protrusions at the top. It also makes those babies strong and stand kakaraka like Zuma rock.

2015 Elomi was 14,500 (bargained the hell to get that amount). Nowadays it should be up to 18k or so. There are cheaper brands in the market though they're counterfeits.

Buying bras is a tough job angry

Are bras really that expensive?

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by bigiyaro(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
pls can someone summarize that bwest epistemology.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Openbusiness: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
justnock:
Be grateful to God for the big boobs. It is a blessing to mankind. More milk during breastfeeding of babies and your husband doesn't need to buy pillows.
That's the general assumption but on the contrary, women with huge breasts find it difficult to breastfeed, and if the nipples are wide too, then forget it, baby food straight, the baby can't feed nada. Women with portable boobs are the best for breastfeeding, and they usually have pointed small nipples which is perfect for sucking grin

4 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Godsonkemz(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
Antoeni:
Nothing Gives Joy like Having a Full Option Breast to Suck & Squeeze and Caress

Na boobs go kee you. Hope you know that what you are asking for can suffocate you.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by dayborah(f): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
J111333:
...I usually have back pain. It’s like carrying a block on one’s chest. But I don’t have a choice. I have to keep enduring until I get to the house and unleash then...

Sounds funny but not really.

For big booby ladies in the house, one Victoria Secret for you(not more than five persons though) to be proud and confident. Just indicate your size and the price if you know it. If the total cost is $250 or less which I doubt, we may increase to 10 persons.
May sound funny but may not be a joke.

I'm in please.

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
It must be very Hard carrying them 50kg lumps of fat around. i pity them.

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by stanliwise(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Godsonkemz:

Na boobs go kee you. Hope you know that what you are asking for can suffocate you.
something must kill a man.

2 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by fapcrook(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
This long epistle because of boobs?
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Ibrahiimo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wetin

Testing Testing Microphone
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Dpundict: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ladies!!!!!! If you have it I need it. Get to me now that I am single. I can't help it.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by 8stargeneral: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
what of if she old
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Sluacoast(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin Jokes apart,the high rate of road accidents occurence are mainly caused by inability of most motorists to take their eyes off busty ladies...personally,i can't be a taxi driver lest i wana be killing passengers upandan because my irrestible nature to big boobs and nyash may lead to constant havoc on the road...come to think of it,which man no like big,soft boobs?
You no lie as well
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by biggy26: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
justnock:
Be grateful to God for the big boobs. It is a blessing to mankind. More milk during breastfeeding of babies and your husband doesn't need to buy pillows.
Big breast doesn't equate to more milk. It's even proven that smaller breasts carry more milk. All there is, is fat.

4 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Kuficking: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wow
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Beckysexy(f): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Sorry ehn. But we guys actually love it big
Sometimes when it's too big, it actually becomes a burden.
And moreover, It's not as if you guys are the one carrying it.
Yours is just to chop and clean mouth.

7 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by chosengocap: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
J111333:
...I usually have back pain. It’s like carrying a block on one’s chest. But I don’t have a choice. I have to keep enduring until I get to the house and unleash then...

For big booby ladies in the house, one Victoria Secret for you(not more than five persons though) to be proud and confident. Just indicate your size and the price if you know it. If the total cost is $250 or less which I doubt, we may increase to 10 persons.

Thanks i am in.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by obyikye(f): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
J111333:

If you are serious, then I am in..
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Gabbriell: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Get more daily football predictions from Super 3 Odds alongside booking codes:

Download it here:
https://futbol.tips/download.php
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by iCauseTrouble: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
Beckysexy:

Sometimes when it's too big, it actually becomes a burden.
And moreover, It's not as if you guys are the one carrying it.
Yours is just to chop and clean mouth.
So you wan make we chop and wash plate b4? grin

5 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Angelfrost(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
justnock:

More Milk??!.. Really??!... Please, don't be ignorant!

It's actually more fat! Milk ducts are about the same unique size in women regardless of breast size.

3 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by revolt(m): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
Omo....I can marry because of boobs. These ladies are fat they're not busty. If you see slim chic with dd omo....I'll just faint. One has held me down for years ..... I simply can't go anywhere ...lol...ofcos its known fact the sweetest sex are with busty slim/average chics.

4 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by jaxxy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Boobs is nice bt boobs without sense is a what?

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Bizzysmitty(m): 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
I can't pretend, boobs na it abeg...
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Lastmankc(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
I just pray that big boobs will not kill me one day.I so much love big boobs.oh lord deliver my soul from big boobs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
both women in this photo are repulsive... who are these animals who stare at such women?! for what exactly?!

[img]https://media1./images/136e3fcc088691d0947268428d2c531a/tenor.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by technicallyrich(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ishilove:

Victoria Secrets is not the best brand for busty ladies. Elomi or Ulla are the best because of the strong straps and under iron carriage.

Ulla is built like a sports bra and does not leave room for protrusions at the top. It also makes those babies strong and stand kakaraka like Zuma rock.

2015 Elomi was 14,500 (bargained the hell to get that amount). Nowadays it should be up to 18k or so. There are cheaper brands in the market though they're counterfeits.

Buying bras is a tough job angry
yeah.there are the type they sell for 5h.
Anyway for those ladies that are too busy or refuse to wash their pant and bra,i have opened a laundry in ibadan.
We wash women pant,bra,clothes etc.
We dont care when last you wash it,a month,weeks or even years.
Just bring it let handsome washers handle it for you.
Please for those ladies in ibadan patronise me.
Ishilove,sexybbstar,fatymore etc please help me tell ur friends,sisters etc.
Handsome washers love you all
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Beckysexy(f): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

So you wan make we chop and wash plate b4? grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Odoogu(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
J111333:

Stan

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by EbukaHades10(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Yaba traders are mostly guilty of this at times
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Ibrahim3307(m): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
Anneka101:
Some guys will stare at you until you lose your mind!

And even some would use their inners eye to UnCloth you... Lol.

it is a natural thing dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.