Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War (7263 Views)

NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2020
TheTourist:
From the ashes we will rise like a phoenix
AMEN....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by mrvitalis(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Mrvitalis I still wonder how your likes were hoodwinked by this current administration. Some of you went against your people's advice just for political correctness despite what history has taught us all about Nigeria.
Its something I regret more than anything ....then I beloved Nigeria could work n all
But right now I know with north their is no way Nigeria can work ...only through very loose federation where the regions have almost independent status

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Gabriel004: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
Biafrarep:
The Igbos really passed through a lot. For a single ethnic group to be surrounded and descended on by hundreds of others as well as massive support given to them by the British government, yet they not only survived to tell the story but has today, become more prosperous than those who wanted to destroy them.

If what happened to the Igbos, had happened to others, it would have been an excuse for why they are not doing well, but the Igbos are different, look at our cities today. Look at human development. Look at our exploits. What makes the Ignorant progress more amazing is the fact that there has been a state sponsored policy to subjugate the region since the war ended! To their shock, the more they oppressed us, the more we rise above them!!

The hate they all have on the Igbos is still very obvious till today as evidenced from what is happening in Nigeria.

They foolishly did everything in their power to keep the Igbos down instead of maximizing their potentials for the good of the country, and today, they are suffering the consequences.

When the WW11 ended, America was clever enough to know that Germans and Jews were naturally gifted which prompted them to use their human resources to advance their country but Nigeria did the opposite.

So sad!!
[/s]Na so so lies everyday about the war. They claimed to fight the whole world alone without help from anyone. But we know the truth about them. They like taking glory for what they are not.

They keep shouting how Britain and US support Nigeria without mentioning a single name of their armies on the battle field with Nigeria troops.
But they will never mention those who supported them like France, Belgium, South Africa and others.

Ask them to mention single foreign machinery that fought along Nigeria, they won't answer, but the losers will rather be shouting how the whole world fought against their cockroach soldiers.

Here are machinery they never mentioned in their narrative as a loser should be.

Marc goosens, a belgian machinery

Rolf Steiner, a German machinery

Major Taffy Williams, a South African machinery.

Eric Prince

Robert S Goldstein, an alley of ojukwu.

Will they mention how French armies bring ammunition for them, no.

That is how a sore losers behave. No one is surprised.

Talking about successful than others, until we see an igbo man or woman on forbe list, your imaginary success is Audio.

Pic 1 Marc goonsen
Pic 2 Rolf Steiner
Pic 3 Taffy Williams
Pic 4 Eric prince.

Totit, come o. I challenge any of these igbo to name any machinery that fought alongside Nigeria armies like they did for them. I will create thread for this soon.

3 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

Its something I regret more than anything ....then I beloved Nigeria could work n all
But right now I know with north their is no way Nigeria can work ...only through very loose federation where the regions have almost independent status
I believed too when I was much younger until I came of voting age and started noticing what fuels the choices of voters from the different geopolitical zones....some vote for progress and growth while others vote for religion and ethnic interest. To be honest I lost hope in the Nigerian voter in 2015..it was the year when Nigerians could finally say NO to ethnic and religious interest..it was a year Nigerians could finally say NO to backwardness..a year Nigerians could finally start saying NO to quota system and start saying YES to meritocracy...it wasn't that Jonathan's administration was perfect, far from it..it was an opportunity to stamp out the 'born to rule' mentality once and for all...but we chose political correctness..we cut our nose just to spite our face.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by PDJT: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2020
-God bless Biafra and Biafrans all over the world!

-Mr. Ekwensi, I sight you. What a legend!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by gidgiddy: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2020
Look at famous author, Cyprien Ekwensi, selling plastic bottles after the war, just to survive

It was tough times but Im glad we fought, even if we lost. Freedom is one of the most honourable things a people can fight for

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by gidgiddy: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Na so so lies everyday about the war. They claimed to fight the whole world alone without help from anyone. But we know the truth about them. They like taking glory for what they are not.

They keep shouting how Britain and US support Nigeria without mentioning a single name of their armies on the battle field with Nigeria troops.
But they will never mention those who supported them like France, Belgium, South Africa and others.

Ask them to mention single foreign machinery that fought along Nigeria, they won't answer, but the losers will rather be shouting how the whole world fought against their cockroach soldiers.

Here are machinery they never mentioned in their narrative as a loser should be.

Eric Prince

Talking about successful than others, until we see an igbo man or woman on forbe list, your imaginary success is Audio.

Pic 1 Marc goonsen
Pic 2 Rolf Steiner
Pic 3 Taffy Williams
Pic 4 Eric prince.

Totit, come o. I challenge any of these igbo to name any machinery that fought alongside Nigeria armies like they did for them. I will create thread for this soon.

I hope you realise that Biafra was fighting for freedom while the rest of you Nigerians were fighting for the Hausa/Fulani Caliphate of Sokoto to be masters of Nigeria

Fighting for freedom is honourable, fighting to be a slave is not

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by wingmanIII: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2020
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Na so so lies everyday about the war. They claimed to fight the whole world alone without help from anyone. But we know the truth about them. They like taking glory for what they are not.

Eric Prince

Pic 1 Marc goonsen
Pic 2 Rolf Steiner
Pic 3 Taffy Williams
Pic 4 Eric prince.

Too much ignorance. Mercenaries are involved in every war. Even USA had military contractors(mercenaries) in Iraq and Afghanistan. Yes, Biafra had a few mercenaries like wise Nigeria, but great Britain,russia, Cuba Egypt were massively behind Nigeria with military supplies,soldiers and pilots.
In fact Nigerian offensives were planned in Britain when they realized that the Nigerian officers were damned too incompetent to plan and win the war. (Remember the murtala Muhammad led div 1 fiasco in abagana).
These are hard facts,believe it or not, it doesn't change history.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Area4Area: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

I hope you realise that Biafra was fighting for freedom while the rest of you Nigerians were fighting for the Hausa/Fulani Caliphate of Sokoto to be masters of Nigeria

Fighting for freedom is honourable, fighting to be a slave is not
Why can't you simply challenge his post instead of trying to derail with your Hausa/Fulani waahala.
He mentioned names of whites who fought for Biafra with names and pictures, reciprocate the gesture.

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Biafrarep(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Gabriel004:

Eric Prince

Pic 1 Marc goonsen
Pic 2 Rolf Steiner
Pic 3 Taffy Williams
Pic 4 Eric prince.

Lol, the joke is on you!
Now, let's face facts. By the time the war started, the entire Nigerian airforce were maintained mostly by the Igbos, and by the time they returned to the East, there was a vacuum and that was what prompted Nigeria to rely on the Arab world (mainly Egypt and Syria) to fly its fighter jets. The few white men that joined Biafran airforce and helped us to convert passenger planes to fighter jets were largely volunteers who became frustrated at the way the Arab pilots were bombing civilian areas including hospitals, markets and schools as well as Uli Airstrip (Africa's busiest airport as at then!). Their efforts led to the destruction of Nigeria's planes in Enugu, P.H and Benin etc.

WikiLeaks have provided records of hitherto classified documents where the then British prime minister were supplying Nigeria vast shiploads of tanks, arms and armunition. His sentiment was that the more arms they supply to Nigeria, the faster they will be able to win Biafra. Britain also ensured that Biafra did not get international support with the argument that should they defeat Nigeria, it will lead to other separatists across Africa to take up arms which would destabilize the whole continent.

Yes, Biafra had some support from countries like Haiti, Tanzania, Ivory coast, Gabon and maybe a few others. France never supplied Biafra with arms, instead they sold some military hardware to Biafra unlike Britain that was sending vast shiploads to Nigeria.

Can you compare the largely moral support these countries gave to Biafra to the sort of support Nigeria got from Britain, Russia, Egypt, Syria, Cameroun, Niger, OAU etc?? These countries were supplying Nigeria with massive military hardware in agreement to be compensated when the war is over. Nigeria compensated Cameroun with Bakkasi peninsula, Britain with oil proceeds, Russia with Ajaokuta, The Egyptians and Syrian pilots were paid directly etc.

Talking about being on the Forbes list, are you kidding me?? For starters, the economy of the Igbos were totally wiped out when the war ended in 1970 and the Biafran pounds was made illegal. Igbos had to wait for Nigerian soldiers who were paid 19 pounds to spend money in the East for them to have money in circulation! Immediately after the war, a promulgation decree was cunningly made that privatized all multinational companies. In essence, the Igbos couldn't take part because they were broke!

As if these were not enough, the military regimes controlled by the north with support from the West, shared oil blocks among themselves. It was so bad that a 'runs girl' who was a hairdresser to the wife of a one time military ruler was dashed an oil block, and today you guys shamelessly celebrate her as the richest woman in Nigeria.

Despite all these state sponsored policies targeted against Igbos, we have first generation self made billionaires who rose from grass to grace, and their wealth can easily be traced, unlike you guys that insult our sensibility by telling us how a former taxi driver and a former hair dresser became billionaires, just because they were dashed some oil blocks!!

Deep down within you, you know that Igbos will always best you guys in anything that is done on merit. So stop celebrating nonsense quota system and corruption that have kept you all in this shameful state despite the resources at the disposal of the country.

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by franchasng: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Abum nwafor Igbo eji eje mba.a proud son of the Igbo race...now I see where the zillions of ingenuity that runs through my family came from.

Even the white man saw the greatness of the Igbos as far back as 1970, and he also saw the hatred other Nigerian tribes have for Igbos just because of Igbo people's smartness.

Igbo ndi oma!

Umu Chineke kiss

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by franchasng: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Biafrarep:

Lol, the joke is on you!
Now, let's face facts. By the time the war started, the entire Nigerian airforce were maintained mostly by the Igbos, and by the time they returned to the East, there was a vacuum and that was what prompted Nigeria to rely on the Arab world (mainly Egypt and Syria) to fly its fighter jets. The few white men that joined Biafran airforce and helped us to convert passenger planes to fighter jets were largely volunteers who became frustrated at the way the Arab pilots were bombing civilian areas including hospitals, markets and schools as well as Uli Airstrip (Africa's busiest airport as at then!). Their efforts led to the destruction of Nigeria's planes in Enugu, P.H and Benin etc.

WikiLeaks have provided records of hitherto classified documents where the then British prime minister were supplying Nigeria vast shiploads of tanks, arms and armunition. His sentiment was that the more arms they supply to Nigeria, the faster they will be able to win Biafra. Britain also ensured that Biafra did not get international support with the argument that should they defeat Nigeria, it will lead to other separatists across Africa to take up arms which would destabilize the whole continent.

Yes, Biafra had some support from countries like Haiti, Tanzania, Ivory coast, Gabon and maybe a few others. France never supplied Biafra with arms, instead they sold some military hardware to Biafra unlike Britain that was sending vast shiploads to Nigeria.

Can you compare the largely moral support these countries gave to Biafra to the sort of support Nigeria got from Britain, Russia, Egypt, Syria, Cameroun, Niger, OAU etc?? These countries were supplying Nigeria with massive military hardware in agreement to be compensated when the war is over. Nigeria compensated Cameroun with Bakkasi peninsula, Britain with oil proceeds, Russia with Ajaokuta, The Egyptians and Syrian pilots were paid directly etc.

Talking about being on the Forbes list, are you kidding me?? For starters, the economy of the Igbos were totally wiped out when the war ended in 1970 and the Biafran pounds was made illegal. Igbos had to wait for Nigerian soldiers who were paid 19 pounds to spend money in the East for them to have money in circulation! Immediately after the war, a promulgation decree was cunningly made that privatized all multinational companies. In essence, the Igbos couldn't take part because they were broke!

As if these were not enough, the military regimes controlled by the north with support from the West, shared oil blocks among themselves. It was so bad that a 'runs girl' who was a hairdresser to the wife of a one time military ruler was dashed an oil block, and today you guys shamelessly celebrate her as the richest woman in Nigeria.

Despite all these state sponsored policies targeted against Igbos, we have first generation self made billionaires who rose from grass to grace, and their wealth can easily be traced, unlike you guys that insult our sensibility by telling us how a former taxi driver and a former hair dresser became billionaires, just because they were dashed some oil blocks!!

Deep down within you, you know that Igbos will always best you guys in anything that is done on merit. So stop celebrating nonsense quota system and corruption that have kept you all in this shameful state despite the resources at the disposal of the country.

You don't need to go far. Let him Google Louis Ojukwu, he was the richest man in NIGERIA AND Africa before the war. He was the Pioneer chairman of Nigerian Stock Exchange. He single handedly helped British government in military transport during the world war II and Queen personally compensated him with the title of British Knight that earned him the title "Sir" Louis Ojukwu.

Igbos were the first.

Even the white man said it that it is a widely known phrase that Igbo meant I Go Before Others.

They know. Their hatred for Igbos is born out of envy, nothing else. They pretend to like Hausa-Fulanis simply because they know that they are dull

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by salam8528: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
mumu wetin concern tUsman fodio with the Igbo's ? u people caused the hatered for yourself. u think u can kill prominent people from the North and expect to leave in peace? NBA it doesn't work that way.
Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Yaribanzaonic: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Shameless Afonjanistic vermin. Wetin kwancern you with this thread? You are busy polluting this forum with your weak watery ewedu and Gbegiri brain cells. You posted things to call to question the ingenious hallmarks of the IGBOs to question...but the answers given to you have exposed your shallow thinking totally. You haven't been able to reclaim your fathers land ilorin and you have the effrontery to actually want to talk to people that fought a bloody war and didn't lose an inch of their territory?

It is this type of Afonjanistic foolishness that made you elders like the fraud 'olanipekun' and 'Babalola' pay fines for being foolish in court. Yaribanza Think before you type trash. Zombie.

Gabriel004:

Eric Prince

Pic 1 Marc goonsen
Pic 2 Rolf Steiner
Pic 3 Taffy Williams
Pic 4 Eric prince.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Yaribanzaonic: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
They think HausaFulani are dull but unknown to them the same HausaFulani take them to the cleaners regularly. They are all confirmed Slaves to the Caliphate. Just see their leaders and their political leanings? They believe its political alignment but its truly a master slave relationship.

franchasng:
You don't need to go far. Let him Google Louis Ojukwu, he was the richest man in NIGERIA AND Africa before the war. He was the Pioneer chairman of Nigerian Stock Exchange. He single handedly helped British government in military transport during the world war II and Queen personally compensated him with the title of British Knight that earned him the title "Sir" Louis Ojukwu.

Igbos were the first.

Even the white man said it that it is a widely known phrase that Igbo meant I Go Before Others.

They know. Their hatred for Igbos is born out of envy, nothing else. They pretend to like Hausa-Fulanis simply because they know that they are dull

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by DCmonster: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:
THIS DOCUMENTARY JUST MADE ME PROUD TO BE IGBO.
Shut up! Aboki Buhari zombie can never be igbo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Donelli: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
Biafrarep:

Lol, the joke is on you!

Flawless!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
Let the truth continue to flow.
Certainly, this is the Age of Truth and Light.
All that is false
All that is hidden
All that is lost
All that is covered
All that is dark
All that is forgotten
All that is distorted
Now comes to light.
Nothing can hide from the light anymore.
Nothing can stay hidden for long.
The Light of Divine Judgment
shall continue to reveal
the truth and circumstance
of all works of men.
For God Almighty wills it so.
Amen.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by enemybulldozer(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2020
Area4Area:
Why can't you simply challenge his post instead of trying to derail with your Hausa/Fulani waahala.
He mentioned names of whites who fought for Biafra with names and pictures, reciprocate the gesture.
Truth is always seen as derailment to buhari supporters.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by BlackfireX: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Igbos ....

M*****fucking beast of success

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by holicupp(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Igbo is Igbo no matter what happens

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Magicians: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
But you never watched where the reporter started it is dependent on how much the FG was willing to help for them to recovery ?

You also didn't read where the Igbo blamed the slow pace of the civil service n not the FG or any act of hatred or payback which he clearly denied ?

Pathetic lot like u will see white n still label it red.
nero2face:
nice flashback, Igbos were down, but never out...if only some people know who an Igbo man is...so aggressively clever, May CHI continue to be our guidance...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Magicians: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
List 3 things done by Nigeria to keep Igbos down.

What exactly is evidence in Nigeria to show anyone hate Igbos n is that why you Igbos also claim Hausa Yoruba Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre Malaysians Singaporeans Chinese Indians Arabs South Africans n many others hate you instead of curing the irredeemable bigotry, chronic hate n extreme foolishness you inherited from your mothers womb n pass down generation to generation ?!

Were the jews n Germans filled with hate bigotry n extreme foolishness like the Igbo's n why can't igbo use their ingenuity to develop igboland since there's no tribe like them ?!

Biafrarep:
The Igbos really passed through a lot. For a single ethnic group to be surrounded and descended on by hundreds of others as well as massive support given to them by the British government, yet they not only survived to tell the story but has today, become more prosperous than those who wanted to destroy them.

If what happened to the Igbos, had happened to others, it would have been an excuse for why they are not doing well, but the Igbos are different, look at our cities today. Look at our human development. Look at our exploits. What makes the progress more amazing is the fact that there has been a state sponsored policy to subjugate the region since the war ended! To their shock, the more they oppressed us, the more we rise above them!!

The hate they all have on the Igbos is still very obvious till today as evidenced from what is happening in Nigeria.

They foolishly did everything in their power to keep the Igbos down instead of maximizing their potentials for the good of the country, and today, they are suffering the consequences.

When the WW11 ended, America was clever enough to know that Germans and Jews were naturally gifted which prompted them to use their human resources to advance their country but Nigeria did the opposite.

So sad!!

3 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Magicians: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
AkpaMgbor:
The white journalist's observations
1. That the Igbo man can do anything to survive any situation

A - You are correct on this.
2. That the rest of Nigeria felt that the Igbos were "too clever for their own good"

A - A notion the Igbos want the white guy to believe which was never the reason 4 the war.

3. That they needed to curtail the perceived Igbo dominance.
A- Another false notion you sold to fool yourself.

4. That the ingenuity of the Igbo was witnessed first hand during the war
A-... And this including what n what exactly?

5. That that same ingenuity was what they need to help them out from the post war situation and hardship.

A - Every tribe that as been tru a war will need its own ingenuity to to overcome the aftermath so no biggie here n the reporter also clearly stated that the Igbo need the federal government funding to aid their growth. Wasn't that what Awo did by paying igbo state in bulk the federal allocation which should have been denied ?

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
[quote author=Magicians post=87106443][/quote]
You erroneously think westerners don't know what happens here in Nigeria, just because they allow you lots to monkey around don't mean they don't know your history even better than you..your propaganda can only work on the gullible citizens who abhor history...aminu kano himself in a widely documented interview echoed the insecurity of the Northerners against the Igbo..
Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by mrvitalis(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Magicians:
List 3 things done by Nigeria to keep Igbos down.

What exactly is evidence in Nigeria to show anyone hate Igbos n is that why you Igbos also claim Hausa Yoruba Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre Malaysians Singaporeans Chinese Indians Arabs South Africans n many others hate you instead of curing the irredeemable bigotry, chronic hate n extreme foolishness you inherited from your mothers womb n pass down generation to generation ?!

Were the jews n Germans filled with hate bigotry n extreme foolishness like the Igbo's n why can't igbo use their ingenuity to develop igboland since there's no tribe like them ?!

Closing of the eastern ports
Allowing importation of products Igbo's dominate the manufacturing in Nigeria ...like wire , car battery and car parts
Denying Igbo's international airport till recently
Lacy of promotion of Igbo military officers ,
Name how many south east commissioner of police we have

I can go on n on

Swear with your kids life that if your tribe is treated like Igbo's u won't complain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
IGBO.....PHOENIX

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
I LOVE YOU OH BIAFRA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by horsepower102: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
All I will say is May GOD continue to bless the IGBOs. They are truly a great people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by horsepower102: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Biafrarep:

If what happened to the Igbos, had happened to others, it would have been an excuse for why they are not doing well, but the Igbos are different, look at our cities today. Look at our human development. Look at our exploits. What makes the progress more amazing is the fact that there has been a state sponsored policy to subjugate the region since the war ended! To their shock, the more they oppressed us, the more we rise above them!!

So sad!!

This really touched my heart to the core. Thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by PicLtd: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:
THIS DOCUMENTARY JUST MADE ME PROUD TO BE IGBO.

Abooki don carry come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba. / Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah / Electricity Tariff Hike: Tinubu’s Reforms Lack Human Face – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.