Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War (7523 Views)

NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by PicLtd: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Na so so lies everyday about the war. They claimed to fight the whole world alone without help from anyone. But we know the truth about them. They like taking glory for what they are not.

They keep shouting how Britain and US support Nigeria without mentioning a single name of their armies on the battle field with Nigeria troops.
But they will never mention those who supported them like France, Belgium, South Africa and others.

Ask them to mention single foreign machinery that fought along Nigeria, they won't answer, but the losers will rather be shouting how the whole world fought against their cockroach soldiers.

Here are machinery they never mentioned in their narrative as a loser should be.

Marc goosens, a belgian machinery

Rolf Steiner, a German machinery

Major Taffy Williams, a South African machinery.

Eric Prince

Robert S Goldstein, an alley of ojukwu.

Will they mention how French armies bring ammunition for them, no.

That is how a sore losers behave. No one is surprised.

Talking about successful than others, until we see an igbo man or woman on forbe list, your imaginary success is Audio.

Pic 1 Marc goonsen
Pic 2 Rolf Steiner
Pic 3 Taffy Williams
Pic 4 Eric prince.

Totit, come o. I challenge any of these igbo to name any machinery that fought alongside Nigeria armies like they did for them. I will create thread for this soon.

Geburudeen, you no get MB to watch that video. Na so you poor reach? grin

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by horsepower102: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lalasticlala, respectfully, this thread deserves front page. I know deep down in your conscience you know it.

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by horsepower102: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Biafrarep:

Lol, the joke is on you!
Now, let's face facts. By the time the war started, the entire Nigerian airforce were maintained mostly by the Igbos, and by the time they returned to the East, there was a vacuum and that was what prompted Nigeria to rely on the Arab world (mainly Egypt and Syria) to fly its fighter jets. The few white men that joined Biafran airforce and helped us to convert passenger planes to fighter jets were largely volunteers who became frustrated at the way the Arab pilots were bombing civilian areas including hospitals, markets and schools as well as Uli Airstrip (Africa's busiest airport as at then!). Their efforts led to the destruction of Nigeria's planes in Enugu, P.H and Benin etc.

WikiLeaks have provided records of hitherto classified documents where the then British prime minister were supplying Nigeria vast shiploads of tanks, arms and armunition. His sentiment was that the more arms they supply to Nigeria, the faster they will be able to win Biafra. Britain also ensured that Biafra did not get international support with the argument that should they defeat Nigeria, it will lead to other separatists across Africa to take up arms which would destabilize the whole continent.

Yes, Biafra had some support from countries like Haiti, Tanzania, Ivory coast, Gabon and maybe a few others. France never supplied Biafra with arms, instead they sold some military hardware to Biafra unlike Britain that was sending vast shiploads to Nigeria.

Can you compare the largely moral support these countries gave to Biafra to the sort of support Nigeria got from Britain, Russia, Egypt, Syria, Cameroun, Niger, OAU etc?? These countries were supplying Nigeria with massive military hardware in agreement to be compensated when the war is over. Nigeria compensated Cameroun with Bakkasi peninsula, Britain with oil proceeds, Russia with Ajaokuta, The Egyptians and Syrian pilots were paid directly etc.

Talking about being on the Forbes list, are you kidding me?? For starters, the economy of the Igbos were totally wiped out when the war ended in 1970 and the Biafran pounds was made illegal. Igbos had to wait for Nigerian soldiers who were paid 19 pounds to spend money in the East for them to have money in circulation! Immediately after the war, a promulgation decree was cunningly made that privatized all multinational companies. In essence, the Igbos couldn't take part because they were broke!

As if these were not enough, the military regimes controlled by the north with support from the West, shared oil blocks among themselves. It was so bad that a 'runs girl' who was a hairdresser to the wife of a one time military ruler was dashed an oil block, and today you guys shamelessly celebrate her as the richest woman in Nigeria.

Despite all these state sponsored policies targeted against Igbos, we have first generation self made billionaires who rose from grass to grace, and their wealth can easily be traced, unlike you guys that insult our sensibility by telling us how a former taxi driver and a former hair dresser became billionaires, just because they were dashed some oil blocks!!

Deep down within you, you know that Igbos will always best you guys in anything that is done on merit. So stop celebrating nonsense quota system and corruption that have kept you all in this shameful state despite the resources at the disposal of the country.

Beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Paretomaster1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
ogbuefi677:
God bless Biafraland!
What makes up 1 out of 6 geopolitical zone of today fought the rest of the country with massive support from the criminal British, Russia, Egypt,OIC,etc yet it took starvation b4 they could win the war.
If I ask them to name one zoogerian pilot that fought the war,they can't cos all were Egyptian, flying Russian supplied aircrafts.
God bless Biafra

Pls stop overhyping yourself, the Nigeria military was just trying to defeat the rebels, destroying the entire Igboland won't take a week...

How conveniently did u failed to acknowledge the ff countries?

Biafra was formally recognised by Gabon, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Tanzania and Zambia. Other nations, which did not give official recognition but provided support and assistance to Biafra, included Israel, France, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Rhodesia, South Africa and Vatican City.

Gowon Even instructed the soldiers to remember they r fighting their brothers....

Pls don't get it twisted, NIGER Delta alone with destroy the whole Igboland with ease...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by IDeyNL: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Please avoid the afonja above.

His plan is to derail the thread and cause commotion between Igbos and Niger Delta.

6 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by knowledgeable: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
AkpaMgbor:
The white journalist's observations
1. That the Igbo man can do anything to survive any situation
2. That the rest of Nigeria felt that the Igbos were "too clever for their own good"
3. That they needed to curtail the perceived Igbo dominance.
4. That the ingenuity of the Igbo was witnessed first hand during the war
5. That that same ingenuity was what they need to help them out from the post war situation and hardship.

Believe it or not my brother, these are the core reasons while the civil was fought in Nigeria. Can you imagine we black Africans?. Extreme envy was the reason why the Yorubas aided in genocide against the Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by horsepower102: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
knowledgeable:

Believe it or not my brother, these are the core reasons while the civil was fought in Nigeria. Can you imagine we black Africans?. Extreme envy was the reason why the Yorubas aided in genocide against the Igbos.

The same envy that is still in display today. Especially the fact that inspite of everything that they did to the Igbos, the Igbos are waxing stronger and stronger whether the economy is good or bad.

Igbos will continue to grow from strength to strength.

No amount of envy and wickedness will hold them back from making progress.

Smfh for black man and crab in the barrel mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by knowledgeable: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Na so so lies everyday about the war. They claimed to fight the whole world alone without help from anyone. But we know the truth about them. They like taking glory for what they are not.

They keep shouting how Britain and US support Nigeria without mentioning a single name of their armies on the battle field with Nigeria troops.
But they will never mention those who supported them like France, Belgium, South Africa and others.

Ask them to mention single foreign machinery that fought along Nigeria, they won't answer, but the losers will rather be shouting how the whole world fought against their cockroach soldiers.

Here are machinery they never mentioned in their narrative as a loser should be.

Marc goosens, a belgian machinery

Rolf Steiner, a German machinery

Major Taffy Williams, a South African machinery.

Eric Prince

Robert S Goldstein, an alley of ojukwu.

Will they mention how French armies bring ammunition for them, no.

That is how a sore losers behave. No one is surprised.

Talking about successful than others, until we see an igbo man or woman on forbe list, your imaginary success is Audio.

Pic 1 Marc goonsen
Pic 2 Rolf Steiner
Pic 3 Taffy Williams
Pic 4 Eric prince.

Totit, come o. I challenge any of these igbo to name any machinery that fought alongside Nigeria armies like they did for them. I will create thread for this soon.

Fool, but you still cannot stay on your own, to prove them wrong and prove your side right.

Since you are incapable of logical reason, stay backward, poverty stricken and ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Magicians: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Which seaport in the East was closed ?
Igbo's do not dominate any product 4 you to teem them Igbo dominated.
Well you have an international airport now so no complain on that beside Igbo should have ask Ebele for that.

Plus there is no tribe no marginalized in Nigeria.
mrvitalis:

Closing of the eastern ports
Allowing importation of products Igbo's dominate the manufacturing in Nigeria ...like wire , car battery and car parts
Denying Igbo's international airport till recently
Lacy of promotion of Igbo military officers ,
Name how many south east commissioner of police we have

I can go on n on

Swear with your kids life that if your tribe is treated like Igbo's u won't complain

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by mrvitalis(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Magicians:
Which sesport in the East was closed ?
Igbo's do not dominate any product 4 you to teem them Igbo dominated.
Well you have an international airport now so no complain on that beside Igbo should have ask Ebele for that.

Plus there is no tribe no marginalized in Nigeria.
Name the Nigerian companies that produce electric wires let's see which are not Igbo owned

Do same for car battery

Jonathan gave Igbo's two international airport. How many of them are open today ? None

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Magicians: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
You Igbos argue foolishly.
Are you now wailing that the airport in Enugu closed for renovation is being closed or you want the airport opened while renovation goes on?

mrvitalis:

Name the Nigerian companies that produce electric wires let's see which are not Igbo owned

Do same for car battery

Jonathan gave Igbo's two international airport. How many of them are open today ? None

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Magicians: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
Coleman wire n cable the most popular n largest at least in Lagos is not own by any Igbo.

Nigerian Wire and Cable Plc was incorporated in 1974 to cater for the wire and cable product needs of the Nigerian market. It was established as Joint Venture between the defunct Western Region Government of Nigeria; now Odua’s Investment Company Limted, Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd, Japan and Sumitomo Corporation, Japan.

mrvitalis:

Do same for car battery

3 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Okoroawusa: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
PicLtd:

Abooki don carry come.
Ikpu nne gi
Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by PicLtd: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Ikpu nne gi
Nwa akuna!
Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by nero2face: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
Magicians:
But you never watched where the reporter started it is dependent on how much the FG was willing to help for them to recovery ?

You also didn't read where the Igbo blamed the slow pace of the civil service n not the FG or any act of hatred or payback which he clearly denied ?

Pathetic lot like u will see white n still label it red.
see severe pains oh, now also tell me how much the Federal Government helped the Igbos...for ur information pains ans jealous cause corona virus...
Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Magicians: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
nero2face:
see severe pains oh, now also tell me how much the Federal Government helped the Igbos...for ur information pains ans jealous cause corona virus...
I don't provide insight to fools. I allow them wallow in their foolishness, so enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by nero2face: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
Magicians:
I don't provide insight to fools. I allow them wallow in their foolishness, so enjoy.
like ur forefathers wallowed right...
Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Magicians: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
nero2face:
like ur forefathers wallowed right...

Coming from a pathetic soul that his tribe wake their father with fly tackles, I will be dammed if am surprised.

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
Biafrarep:
The Igbos really passed through a lot. For a single ethnic group to be surrounded and descended on by hundreds of others as well as massive support given to them by the British government, yet they not only survived to tell the story but has today, become more prosperous than those who wanted to destroy them.

If what happened to the Igbos, had happened to others, it would have been an excuse for why they are not doing well, but the Igbos are different, look at our cities today. Look at our human development. Look at our exploits. What makes the progress more amazing is the fact that there has been a state sponsored policy to subjugate the region since the war ended! To their shock, the more they oppressed us, the more we rise above them!!

The hate they all have on the Igbos is still very obvious till today as evidenced from what is happening in Nigeria.

They foolishly did everything in their power to keep the Igbos down instead of maximizing their potentials for the good of the country, and today, they are suffering the consequences.

When the WW11 ended, America was clever enough to know that Germans and Jews were naturally gifted which prompted them to use their human resources to advance their country but Nigeria did the opposite.

So sad!!
[/s]

Be happy that the Federal Forces weren't ordered to destroy Igbos in the war but to quash the rebellion only.

Maybe today the word Igbo would be history.

Very very soon I will create a thread here to educate people like you who have been fed lies about the civil war hopefully you will stop your futile and lame chest beating and realize that you guys were indeed fortunate that it was Gowon that was Head of State then.

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by XANDERBOY85: 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
dhardline:
If you perceive a person is more clever than you are, is it not wise to walk closer with him and learn from him in order to be like him or better? Today we talk about having mentors for that same exact purpose.
And somehow some people think Nigeria will progress with that mentality of not allowing the wise lead them to prosperity?

Nigeria will Never work. 60years and we still don't have regular power supply. What a sham of a country.

They claimed Igbos wanted to dominate Nigeria! Today another ethnic group has been dominating from the late 60s to date (with a brief period out of power), yet the very same schmucks that were terrified of Igbo domination are carrying on like all is swell! You don’t see the stupidity and concerted action against their present dominators like you saw from them with the possibility of Igbo ‘domination’!

Today, with Igbos successfully sidelined, they are now enjoying a domination-free country, with the economy thriving....a country of equality, happiness, brotherhood and justice....and one without bandits, terrorists, kidnappers and ritualists! I hope they’re now enjoying their ‘one Nigeria’ without Igbos as powerbrokers like we saw in the first republic!

A people get the type of country they deserve and have worked for! May God deliver my people from Egypt!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by XANDERBOY85: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Be happy that the Federal Forces weren't ordered to destroy Igbos in the war but to quash the rebellion only.

Maybe today the word Igbo would be history.

Very very soon I will create a thread here to educate people like you who have been fed lies about the civil war hopefully you will stop your futile and lame chest beating and realize that you guys were indeed fortunate that it was Gowon that was Head of State then.

Oh please, just shut the fuc/k up with your bile-filled anti-Igbo rants! Nobody will take seriously any silly revisionist thread you create....that is nobody besides your fellow pathetic bigots!

2 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Gabriel004: 12:36am On Mar 03, 2020
gidgiddy:

I hope you realise that Biafra was fighting for freedom while the rest of you Nigerians were fighting for the Hausa/Fulani Caliphate of Sokoto to be masters of Nigeria

Fighting for freedom is honourable, fighting to be a slave is not
I thought you are fighting for food. Is that what I explained. No one says you shouldn't fight for freedom. But claiming other people glory is an act of a loser.

But why dudging my challenge. So none of you can mention just one machinery that fought alongside Nigeria armies. Shame on you losers.

Sebi your elders think you will rule others forever ni. But when the table turned, you want to run. That is cowardice. Name any machinery Nigeria used and stop digressing.

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Gabriel004: 12:44am On Mar 03, 2020
wingmanIII:

Too much ignorance. Mercenaries are involved in every war. Even USA had military contractors(mercenaries) in Iraq and Afghanistan. Yes, Biafra had a few mercenaries like wise Nigeria, but great Britain,russia, Cuba Egypt were massively behind Nigeria with military supplies,soldiers and pilots.
In fact Nigerian offensives were planned in Britain when they realized that the Nigerian officers were damned too incompetent to plan and win the war. (Remember the murtala Muhammad led div 1 fiasco in abagana).
These are hard facts,believe it or not, it doesn't change history.
Nomsense trash. Has Nigeria ever denied not getting support from US n others. No. You claimed the armies fought along with them. I challenge you to provide evidence with pictures and name just one, I mean just one machinery that fought along Nigeria troop and stop blabbing. Stop being coward. If you cannot, Abeg park to one side. Just cos I exposed una lies, una quickly change narrative.

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Gabriel004: 12:46am On Mar 03, 2020
Area4Area:
Why can't you simply challenge his post instead of trying to derail with your Hausa/Fulani waahala.
He mentioned names of whites who fought for Biafra with names and pictures, reciprocate the gesture.
He can't, none of them can't. That who they are. The should be man enough to counter my post with evidence like mine.

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Gabriel004: 1:01am On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
Yaribanzaonic:
Shameless Afonjanistic vermin. Wetin kwancern you with this thread? You are busy polluting this forum with your weak watery ewedu and Gbegiri brain cells. You posted things to call to question the ingenious hallmarks of the IGBOs to question...but the answers given to you have exposed your shallow thinking totally. You haven't been able to reclaim your fathers land ilorin and you have the effrontery to actually want to talk to people that fought a bloody war and didn't lose an inch of their territory?

It is this type of Afonjanistic foolishness that made you elders like the fraud 'olanipekun' and 'Babalola' pay fines for being foolish in court. Yaribanza Think before you type trash. Zombie.

[/s]Same old trash from a senseless osu man. No sense of humour to counter what I posted. I repeat, I challenge all of una smelly akpu brain to name one mercenery that fought along Nigeria troop.

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Gabriel004: 1:04am On Mar 03, 2020
Biafrarep:

Lol, the joke is on you!
Now, let's face facts. By the time the war started, the entire Nigerian airforce were maintained mostly by the Igbos, and by the time they returned to the East, there was a vacuum and that was what prompted Nigeria to rely on the Arab world (mainly Egypt and Syria) to fly its fighter jets. The few white men that joined Biafran airforce and helped us to convert passenger planes to fighter jets were largely volunteers who became frustrated at the way the Arab pilots were bombing civilian areas including hospitals, markets and schools as well as Uli Airstrip (Africa's busiest airport as at then!). Their efforts led to the destruction of Nigeria's planes in Enugu, P.H and Benin etc.

WikiLeaks have provided records of hitherto classified documents where the then British prime minister were supplying Nigeria vast shiploads of tanks, arms and armunition. His sentiment was that the more arms they supply to Nigeria, the faster they will be able to win Biafra. Britain also ensured that Biafra did not get international support with the argument that should they defeat Nigeria, it will lead to other separatists across Africa to take up arms which would destabilize the whole continent.

Yes, Biafra had some support from countries like Haiti, Tanzania, Ivory coast, Gabon and maybe a few others. France never supplied Biafra with arms, instead they sold some military hardware to Biafra unlike Britain that was sending vast shiploads to Nigeria.

Can you compare the largely moral support these countries gave to Biafra to the sort of support Nigeria got from Britain, Russia, Egypt, Syria, Cameroun, Niger, OAU etc?? These countries were supplying Nigeria with massive military hardware in agreement to be compensated when the war is over. Nigeria compensated Cameroun with Bakkasi peninsula, Britain with oil proceeds, Russia with Ajaokuta, The Egyptians and Syrian pilots were paid directly etc.

Talking about being on the Forbes list, are you kidding me?? For starters, the economy of the Igbos were totally wiped out when the war ended in 1970 and the Biafran pounds was made illegal. Igbos had to wait for Nigerian soldiers who were paid 19 pounds to spend money in the East for them to have money in circulation! Immediately after the war, a promulgation decree was cunningly made that privatized all multinational companies. In essence, the Igbos couldn't take part because they were broke!

As if these were not enough, the military regimes controlled by the north with support from the West, shared oil blocks among themselves. It was so bad that a 'runs girl' who was a hairdresser to the wife of a one time military ruler was dashed an oil block, and today you guys shamelessly celebrate her as the richest woman in Nigeria.

Despite all these state sponsored policies targeted against Igbos, we have first generation self made billionaires who rose from grass to grace, and their wealth can easily be traced, unlike you guys that insult our sensibility by telling us how a former taxi driver and a former hair dresser became billionaires, just because they were dashed some oil blocks!!

Deep down within you, you know that Igbos will always best you guys in anything that is done on merit. So stop celebrating nonsense quota system and corruption that have kept you all in this shameful state despite the resources at the disposal of the country.

Lol, yes, flawless on merit. That why Forbe is a an Afonja forum Kikikiki. Oga, after your epistle, still waiting for your evidence o.

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Tobrasky: 1:09am On Mar 03, 2020
Gabriel004:
Nomsense trash. Has Nigeria ever denied not getting support from US n others. No. You claimed the armies fought along with them. I challenge you to provide evidence with pictures and name just one, I mean just one machinery that fought along Nigeria troop and stop blabbing. Stop being coward. If you cannot, Abeg park to one side. Just cos I exposed una lies, una quickly change narrative.
Dude, are you in all honesty this unintentionally ignorant about the facts of the Nigerian civil war, or are you just naturally daft? rhetorics aside, it will be very difficult even educating you with all the available facts one can muster even if your life depended on it, cause you come off as really really really slow in the IQ department.

2 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Gabriel004: 1:15am On Mar 03, 2020
knowledgeable:

Fool, but you still cannot stay on your own, to prove them wrong and prove your side right.

Since you are incapable of logical reason, stay backward, poverty stricken and ugly.
Foolish idiot. Is that what I ask you. Your father pack his load from NY region and I stop him. Abi when your fathers were cowardly running to your land in 1999, did he tell you any of us hold him down. Odensi.

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Gabriel004: 1:17am On Mar 03, 2020
Magicians:
Coleman wire n cable the most popular n largest at least in Lagos is not own by any Igbo.

Nigerian Wire and Cable Plc was incorporated in 1974 to cater for the wire and cable product needs of the Nigerian market. It was established as Joint Venture between the defunct Western Region Government of Nigeria; now Odua’s Investment Company Limted, Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd, Japan and Sumitomo Corporation, Japan.

Just laughing at the foolish guy you are arguing with.

2 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Gabriel004: 1:23am On Mar 03, 2020
Tobrasky:

Dude, are you in all honesty this unintentionally ignorant about the facts of the Nigerian civil war, or are you just naturally daft? rhetorics aside, it will be very difficult even educating you with all the available facts one can muster even if your life depended on it, cause you come off as really really really slow in the IQ department.
Go and educate your lying parents at home. Your foolishness knows no bounds. I never knew you are this daft. Of course you are daft. Cos if you are not, you would be bold enough to bring out your evidence instead of parading your daftness and keep defending it. It is a shame on you all for digressing. Spit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Tobrasky: 1:45am On Mar 03, 2020
Gabriel004:
Go and educate your lying parents at home. Your foolishness knows no bounds. I never knew you are this daft. Of course you are daft. Cos if you are not, you would be bold enough to bring out your evidence instead of parading your daftness and keep defending it. It is a shame on you all for digressing. Spit
Lol na your useless mama dey use your destiny play away match I dey blame sha.

But let me quickly condescend to your pathetic level of inanity and answer your daft question.

There were very few mercenaries that fought on the side of Biafra at the early stage of the war... notable names like Captain Alex, Taffy Williams, Marc Goosens, and Rolf Steiner were the ones that served longest in Biafra... and in that group, only Rolf Steiner and Taffy Williams stayed longest with Biafra. The rest either left due to lack of adequate payment and military support, or served their short terms of military contracts and left.

On the Nigerian side, the mercenaries aside from the massive military support Gowon got from Russia, Britain, Egypt... were countless. These mercenaries acted as logistic experts for the Nigerian mechanized units, air support systems (the Egyptian pilots were particularly notorious for flying Nigerian Mig planes in ruthless bombing raids on Biafran soft targets) , and then there were the British naval ratings and tactical experts who were very impactful in lots of the naval operations conducted by the Third Marine commando division in the riverine areas of Biafra... Biafra did not even get a QUARTER of the avalanche of support Nigeria got... and even the most ardent pro-Nigeria characters were honest enough to admit this fact.

To wrap up on your very stupid and IQ deficient questions about providing evidence, go PICK UP A FUCKING BOOK AND READ fool! materials on the Biafran war are easily accessible on the internet database you incontinent dunce, I know chronic stupidity runs deep in your family DNA, which would explain why your not-so-smart parents are the prototypical cynic failures that failed to provide the basic fundamentals of education for their unfortunate progenies, but thank me later for taking my time and effort in re-orientatating your daftness, even though it's a waste of time on my part.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) / I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It / Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.