Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War (7519 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by gidgiddy: 1:55am On Mar 03, 2020
Gabriel004:
I thought you are fighting for food. Is that what I explained. No one says you shouldn't fight for freedom. But claiming other people glory is an act of a loser.

But why dudging my challenge. So none of you can mention just one machinery that fought alongside Nigeria armies. Shame on you losers.

Sebi your elders think you will rule others forever ni. But when the table turned, you want to run. That is cowardice. Name any machinery Nigeria used and stop digressing.

You are a poor student of the history of the war. Do you know that all these mercenaries you are mentioning were paid by Biafra to fight for them? Even Taffy Williams offered his services free of charge because he believed that Biafra was a just cause.

In contrast, Nigeria recieved huge military support from Britain, Russia and Saudi Arabia. Tons of ammunition were airlifted and shipped to Nigeria free of charge by the British Government. Russia sent war planes to aid Nigeria. Saudi Arabia sent billions. British warships blockaded Biafra

And you are talking about a handful of mercenaries hired by the Biafran government?

Britain and Russia won the war for Nigeria based on the huge amount of military support they gave Nigeria

Had those countries stayed neutral, Nigeria had no chance of winning

3 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Biafrarep(m): 6:44am On Mar 03, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

[s]Be happy that the Federal Forces weren't ordered to destroy Igbos in the war but to quash the rebellion only.

Maybe today the word Igbo would be history.

Very very soon I will create a thread here to educate people like you who have been fed lies about the civil war hopefully you will stop your futile and lame chest beating and realize that you guys were indeed fortunate that it was Gowon that was Head of State then.[/s]

Trash!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
Biafrarep:

Trash!!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 03, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Oh please, just shut the fuc/k up with your bile-filled anti-Igbo rants! Nobody will take seriously any silly revisionist thread you create....that is nobody besides your fellow pathetic bigots!

You are always averse to the truth anyway so I won't be surprised.

You love playing the victim and at the same time chest beating that you are the best ethnic group in the world.

Classic narcissistic personality traits. Manipulative.

I will create the thread and I will back it up with photos from the civil war.

It will serve as an educational post to all those who truly want to know the truth of what happened during the Biafra war.

I know you are already shivering at the prospect of the real truth coming out.

Don't fear the truth. Embrace it. It will set you free from bitterness and hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Gabriel004: 8:05am On Mar 03, 2020
gidgiddy:

You are a poor student of the history of the war. Do you know that all these mercenaries you are mentioning were paid by Biafra to fight for them? Even Taffy Williams offered his services free of charge because he believed that Biafra was a just cause.

In contrast, Nigeria recieved huge military support from Britain, Russia and Saudi Arabia. Tons of ammunition were airlifted and shipped to Nigeria free of charge by the British Government. Russia sent war planes to aid Nigeria. Saudi Arabia sent billions. British warships blockaded Biafra

And you are talking about a handful of mercenaries hired by the Biafran government?

Britain and Russia won the war for Nigeria based on the huge amount of military support they gave Nigeria

Had those countries stayed neutral, Nigeria had no chance of winning
The way you guys are shifting goal post is out of this world. Mr historian, why do you people keep lying to yourself that you fought the war without any help from others. Spain, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, France etc that supported you did not support you with weapons. Lol, keep fooling yourself here. I have given you the picture of foreign armies on your battle field. Give that of Nigeria instead of writing epistle. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Gabriel004: 8:13am On Mar 03, 2020
Tobrasky:

Lol na your useless mama dey use your destiny play away match I dey blame sha.

But let me quickly condescend to your pathetic level of inanity and answer your daft question.

There were very few mercenaries that fought on the side of Biafra at the early stage of the war... notable names like Captain Alex, Taffy Williams, Marc Goosens, and Rolf Steiner were the ones that served longest in Biafra... and in that group, only Rolf Steiner and Taffy Williams stayed longest with Biafra. The rest either left due to lack of adequate payment and military support, or served their short terms of military contracts and left.

On the Nigerian side, the mercenaries aside from the massive military support Gowon got from Russia, Britain, Egypt... were countless. These mercenaries acted as logistic experts for the Nigerian mechanized units, air support systems (the Egyptian pilots were particularly notorious for flying Nigerian Mig planes in ruthless bombing raids on Biafran soft targets) , and then there were the British naval ratings and tactical experts who were very impactful in lots of the naval operations conducted by the Third Marine commando division in the riverine areas of Biafra... Biafra did not even get a QUARTER of the avalanche of support Nigeria got... and even the most ardent pro-Nigeria characters were honest enough to admit this fact.

To wrap up on your very stupid and IQ deficient questions about providing evidence, go PICK UP A FUCKING BOOK AND READ fool! materials on the Biafran war are easily accessible on the internet database you incontinent dunce, I know chronic stupidity runs deep in your family DNA, which would explain why your not-so-smart parents are the prototypical cynic failures that failed to provide the basic fundamentals of education for their unfortunate progenies, but thank me later for taking my time and effort in re-orientatating your daftness, even though it's a waste of time on my part.
All the trash you put here is none of my business. It is the whistle your legendary lying parents blown to your hear you are blowing out. Didn't know why your parents forgot to tell you that the hell and heaven soldiers also come down to fight you.

What is my business if your mama is using your destiny to scavenge on the dumpsite. That is your family palava.

Sharap and name single one of the mercinery and post the pic here.

Marc goosen even lost his life.

Nobody will take you and your pathetic lying family serious except your fellow daft Fools. Be bold enough coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by CSTR2: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2020
A whole Cyprian ekwensi hawking?

That is a definition of princes walking and slaves riding on horseback.

3 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by desmond2pk: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2020
The only reason i can say this didn't make front page yesterday is igbo hate. Some people don't like any positive news about igbos.
Thats the reason nigeria is like this today. Most yorubas whale voted buhari did it so that he would help drag igbos down. But look at them today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Tobrasky: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2020
Gabriel004:
[s]All the trash you put here is none of my business. It is the whistle your legendary lying parents blown to your hear you are blowing out. Didn't know why your parents forgot to tell you that the hell and heaven soldiers also come down to fight you.

What is my business if your mama is using your destiny to scavenge on the dumpsite. That is your family palava.

Sharap and name single one of the mercinery and post the pic here.

Marc goosen even lost his life.

Nobody will take you and your pathetic lying family serious except your fellow daft Fools. Be bold enough coward[/s].

Another load of hogwash and brainless thrash, how does your anti-thetical rebuttal even have anything correlative and tangential to do with all the points/facts I detailed? You posted an image of a mercenary killed in combat...so what point was that supposed to prove? guy I give up on your matter abeg grin, when you get the chance to meet your parents, better shoot them dead for making the mistake of bringing your pathetic existence into these world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by EagleNest(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2020
Biafrarep:
The Igbos really passed through a lot. For a single ethnic group to be surrounded and descended on by hundreds of others as well as massive support given to them by the British government, yet they not only survived to tell the story but has today, become more prosperous than those who wanted to destroy them.

If what happened to the Igbos, had happened to others, it would have been an excuse for why they are not doing well, but the Igbos are different, look at our cities today. Look at our human development. Look at our exploits. What makes the progress more amazing is the fact that there has been a state sponsored policy to subjugate the region since the war ended! To their shock, the more they oppressed us, the more we rise above them!!

The hate they all have on the Igbos is still very obvious till today as evidenced from what is happening in Nigeria.

They foolishly did everything in their power to keep the Igbos down instead of maximizing their potentials for the good of the country, and today, they are suffering the consequences.

When the WW11 ended, America was clever enough to know that Germans and Jews were naturally gifted which prompted them to use their human resources to advance their country but Nigeria did the opposite.

So sad!!

On point!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Paretomaster1(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2020
desmond2pk:
The only reason i can say this didn't make front page yesterday is igbo hate. Some people don't like any positive news about igbos.
Thats the reason nigeria is like this today. Most yorubas whale voted buhari did it so that he would help drag igbos down. But look at them today.

Ogah shutup dia... Nobody hate the Igbo, and you can see that on how they r well accepted, and given so much freedom in other part of the country, even the North they have so wrong, and are still despising..

The only people hating here r the Igbos, because of the lies your parents keep feeding you with......The war have been fought, and we ve all moved on. But u peeps don't want to, even though you r the immediate cause of everything...

2 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by EvensShehab: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2020
FrLukas:
[s]
[/s]
Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by EvensShehab: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

You love playing the victim and at the same time chest beating that you are the best ethnic group in the world.

It will serve as an educational post to all those who truly want to know the truth of what happened during the Biafra war.

Don't fear the truth. Embrace it. It will set you free from bitterness and hatred.
[/s]
Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Techcornerng(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2020
Hello everyone, Corona Or No Corona, we all must die at the time God wants us to die if God permit Corona to affect us so be it if HE will it, and for we expecting Mr. president to talk on this issue, I feel he supposed to at least show concern to the citizens, it will cost him nothing to do so...
And as we are focusing on #CORONA, let us not forget the issue affecting us in Lagos.
Many Issues sprang up recently about the #Okada and #Keke Ban, and I believe is also a #National concern, we have to react to this if not very soon the Government will also place a ban on the amount of air every Nigerian[/b]must breathe in a day[b]>>>>>

HEAR WHAT LAGOSIANS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbyGFQKkYeg&t=180s

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by EagleNest(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2020
Historically, it has been sweet and bitter! The Igbo spirit of survival and ingenuity baffles me.
Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by gidgiddy: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2020
Gabriel004:
The way you guys are shifting goal post is out of this world. Mr historian, why do you people keep lying to yourself that you fought the war without any help from others. Spain, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, France etc that supported you did not support you with weapons. Lol, keep fooling yourself here. I have given you the picture of foreign armies on your battle field. Give that of Nigeria instead of writing epistle. Thanks

You are talking ignorantly. A foreign mercenary is just a hired Soldier, he does not fight in the name of any country, he only fights for money. That Biafra paid some foreign Soldiers, maybe because their of tactical knowledge of fighting, to assist in training and leading Biafran troops does not mean they recieved assistance from foreign nations.

2 Likes

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by XANDERBOY85: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2020
FrLukas:

Dumbfuck! You take yourself and this forum far too seriously! Get a fuc/king life!

It's only on threads concerning Igbos we see your diseased self show face......but when it's about your inept god Buhari and the atrocities his devilish army of herdsmen and terrorists, you go AWOL!

What's your ethnicity by the way? It would help put things in their proper perspective!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by horsepower102: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Paretomaster1:

[s]Ogah shutup dia... Nobody hate the Igbo, and you can see that on how they r well accepted, and given so much freedom in other part of the country, even the North they have so wrong, and are still despising..

The only people hating here r the Igbos, because of the lies your parents keep feeding you with......The war have been fought, and we ve all moved on. But u peeps don't want to, even though you r the immediate cause of everything...[/s]

Please open another thread to lie. Don’t spill nonsense here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Dumbfuck! I take myself and this forum far too seriously! I need to Get a fuc/king life!

It's only on threads concerning Yorubas we see my diseased self show face......but when it's about our inept eastern governors and their atrocities, I go AWOL!

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Gabriel004: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
gidgiddy:

You are talking ignorantly. A foreign mercenary is just a hired Soldier, he does not fight in the name of any country, he only fights for money. That Biafra paid some foreign Soldiers, maybe because their of tactical knowledge of fighting, to assist in training and leading Biafran troops does not mean they recieved assistance from foreign nations.
Just keep changing goal post.
Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Yujin(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:
THIS DOCUMENTARY JUST MADE ME PROUD TO BE IGBO.
Lol. You so wish yet you hate them. The day Biafra will emerge, there will be wailing all over the remnant of Nigeria. Bookmark this post. Our borders will be filled with mines and electric fence.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Okoroawusa: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. You so wish yet you hate them. The day Biafra will emerge, there will be wailing all over the remnant of Nigeria. Bookmark this post. Our borders will be filled with mines and electric fence.
Gini ka onyea na akogheri?

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Paretomaster1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
horsepower102:

Please open another thread to lie. Don’t spill nonsense here

Truth is bitter.......
Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Biafrarep(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
gidgiddy:

Some of them are so stvpid, myopic and of very low IQ that makes me to shudder at their warped reasoning.
The use of mercenaries during warfare is nothing unusual, even as recently as during GEJ's rule, he had to make use of some South African mercenaries in fighting Boko Haram. Does it now mean that South Africa as a country is sponsoring Nigeria in the fight against Boko Haram?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Yujin(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Gini ka onyea na akogheri?
Suba Igbo. Asusu anyi n'ato-uto. Lol
Aboki, hie asaa n'anya!

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Okoroawusa: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Yujin:

Suba Igbo. Asusu anyi n'ato-uto. Lol
Aboki, hie asaa n'anya!
Umunnagi nine aboki.

Aboki lagbue nne gi. Unu well Google translator unu abia na Nairaland na eme ndi Igbo ife akaje. Ogaghi adirigi na ndi otu gi nma.

Ozu!!
Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Yujin(m): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
IDeyNL:
Please avoid the afonja above.

His plan is to derail the thread and cause commotion between Igbos and Niger Delta.
Lol. You know them already. I'm happy our people have understood their antics. It is game over to them.

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Yujin(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Umunnagi nine aboki.

Aboki lagbue nne gi. Unu well Google translator unu abia na Nairaland na eme ndi Igbo ife akaje. Ogaghi adirigi na ndi otu gi nma.

Ozu!!
Lol.... cheesy cheesy cheesy. Aboki jee choo ndi I ga aghogbunwu. Akariri m gi.

1 Like

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Uglyojuku: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
IDeyNL:
Please avoid the afonja above.

His plan is to derail the thread and cause commotion between Igbos and Niger Delta.
He is saying the truth.Niger Deltans and Yoruba were the backbones of the Biafra war.If it were left to Igbos,the war would have ended in 1967.Ibos are cowards and saboteurs.
Listen to the participants of the war:

Re: Video Footage Showing Biafra In The Aftermath Of The War by Okoroawusa: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Yujin:

Lol.... cheesy cheesy cheesy. Aboki jee choo ndi I ga aghogbunwu. Akariri m gi.
I buro onye igbo...ewu awusa dika gi. Pretending to be igbo just to make igbos look bad.

Koro nsi nsi si ebea pua...ewu awusa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP / President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul / Buhari To Present N19.76trn 2023 Budget To NASS Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.