Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” (47950 Views)

Reps Approve Bill To Create State Police, Security Outfits / NATFORCE: Babagana Monguno Orders Dismantling Of Illegal Security Outfits / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by executive12: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Tofax:
Having noticed that Nigerians concentrated on Conoravirus, Buhari (Abba Kyari) quickly instruct Osinbajo and supported by gov. Umahi to call a NEC meeting and approved RUGA in all 36 states and FCT. hmmmmm.

Ruga is only for willing States.
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by executive12: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
8686:
NLTP is the original programme while RUGA was placed on hold by Mr President and remains on hold.

Stop spreading false information, lets be guided

What's the difference?
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by executive12: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
valarmorghulis:
Am also withdrawing my support for Buhari, the man is a big mistake, the man is a puppet waiting for a master that will control him, idiagbon helped him covered a lot of mess, osinbajo did same, from trademoney, Niger delta militant peace deal, 2nd term campaign etc, now that he has nothing to lose, the man is showing is true colour and his new (puppet) master is abba kyari

So you have been a supporter of Buhari till now? Are you just waking up?
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by NothingDoMe: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The Yoruba people are not against Ruga as long as it applies only in the north
And meanwhile amotekun is here to stay and indeed has given birth to many vigilante groups who are ready to defend this our land given to us as inheritance through the tribe of judah
Don't mind them. I don't know how security outfits are their problem.
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by ChoCho54(f): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
cry
Are you the real one or fugazy?

1 Like

Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by Jflex07(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
GGirll:

Unfortunately he has always shot himself on d leg Sao baba is showing him n his tribe d real pepper
I tell you bro, the tribe he so hates and detest are doing very well, in fact, the more he hates, the more they succeed.
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by Optional09: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lawgod247:
In the first, I concur with the position of the NEC vis a vis the regional security outfits as it runs contrary to the ethos of the Nigerian Constitution. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. Having said that, I also wish to lend my voice to berate the attempt to revisit the RUGA idea. Nigerians, having vehemently opposed the unpopular policy, it should not be forced down out throat in whatever guise or coloration. Thank you.

what Stupid constitution
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by Lawgod247: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
Optional09:

what Stupid constitution

The Nigerian own.
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
GGirll:

That was an ordinary Igbo man who played d fool to film him what about OLU FALAYE a Yoruba kinsman kidnapped twice n ran some paid with his almighy farm destroyed what do you say about that....keep talking about Igbo that had fought Nigeria i.e. Yoruba n other tribes put together before with world powers support n are ready to fight again. Don't getvready for d last d war fulani is staging for you nonsense.
Na only mouth una get. I don't want to join issues with you on this. Secession is a process and not application of stupidity. Right in your very eyes, we would leave and you remain. Music no be for shout
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by Staro: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nigeria now irritates me
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Awol1:
NEC chaired by Yemi Osinbajo rules out regional security (Amotekun).

But southwest think they won power in 2015 and 2019.

Now they are powerless with power.

Pathetic.

No be by rushing to vote, choose who you are voting wisely.

That's where Igbos stand tall. We don't do bad business.

I heard Ekiti and Osun already donated land for RUGA.

Lol.
My anger is not with you brother my anger rest on that stupid idiotic foolish robber called Fredrick Lugard
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mandelus:

My anger is not with you brother my anger rest on that stupid idiotic foolish robber called Fredrick Lugard

As if I would have cared if it was with me.

Lol.
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by Okogopo: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

Who made you a mouth piece for the Yoruba's.

Always try to personalize your opinions.
[/s]
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by DexterousOne(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
sapientia:
Funded by Govt 80%

At a time we do not have money.

Umahi and all the southern Governors are sell outs.

Let the coming days show them what their people want.

clowns

The governors are bootlickers

Shame on them
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by DexterousOne(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nadio2019:

When death wants to take a dog, the dog stops to perceive the smell of excreta.
Death is knocking on Nigeria's doors, that's why cattle and forceful settling of Fulani all over Nigeria has not stopped to be at the forefront of Buhari govt.

Exactly
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
No way
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by DexterousOne(m): 4:23am On Mar 02, 2020
ojokolax:
When the peddlers of fake news go on a rampage, the first thing they sell you is a half truth before spinning their lies into a web to ensnare the unsuspecting.
It's been over a month that everyone knew that Amotekun and other similar agencies would be operated on a state by state basis but in calling NLTP same thing as RUGA, the writer showed his vile hand

There is no structural difference between this and RUGA
Tell yourselves the truth
Why is Buhari hell bent on spending Nigeria money to take care if foreigner herdsmen?
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by DexterousOne(m): 4:24am On Mar 02, 2020
Jflex07:
Young man your hate for igbos knows no bound oh. if you have your way I'm sure you will kill all igbos in Nigeria

Many of them have no sense

Leave them
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by DexterousOne(m): 4:25am On Mar 02, 2020
fairfora:
Crap. Amotekun is here already. Umahi's advice is belated. Sorry. Na igbo leaders go kill the dreams of those with futuristic agenda amongst them. I watched a YouTube video last week where a fulani young man was threatening to kill an igbo farmer for complaining that his cows destroyed his crops. He said he would kill him telling him that thunder paya ( as in fire) yah papa and mama...in igboland when FUGA was not yet in force.

Imagine
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by Andhominem: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2020
Sure.

All SW stakeholders have since agreed that Amotekun will be state based and individual states will only cooperate/collaborate where need be.

So there is nothing new in the NEC resolution.

Why the brouhaha from piggiddiiiotts

How will a regional security outfit even operate
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by Uglyojuku: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2020
Amotekun lives,Ruga dies.
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by Uglyojuku: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2020
RUGA WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN NIGERIA.IT IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.THE FULANIS WILL FAIL IN NIGERIA.EVERY LOVING NIGERIAN WILL LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE AND THE TERRORISTS WILL BE DESTROYED AND OBLITERATED.
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by GGirll: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2020
fairfora:
Na only mouth una get. I don't want to join issues with you on this. Secession is a process and not application of stupidity. Right in your very eyes, we would leave and you remain. Music no be for shout

See who's is talking I don't argue with cowards that sold out their destiny because of 2023.....abeg smell out of my mention when you become a full grown man you can come n yarn as of now,know it that what we igbos saw in several decades n century is what you are just seeing now....if they want war we are ready again but cowards can deny their people n ask if Evans was a herdsmen or where their cows were.....people that are blinded with indelible hatred for their Igbo masters next life tell GOD you want to be an Igbo n die with dignity lest I forget....they claimed sowore was Edo fools.
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2020
GGirll:

See who's is talking I don't argue with cowards that sold out their destiny because of 2023.....abeg smell out of my mention when you become a full grown man you can come n yarn as of now,know it that what we igbos saw in several decades n century is what you are just seeing now....if they want war we are ready again but cowards can deny their people n ask if Evans was a herdsmen or where their cows were.....people that are blinded with indelible hatred for their Igbo masters next life tell GOD you want to be an Igbo n die with dignity lest I forget....they claimed sowore was Edo fools.
Chest-beating on social media?...we are ready blablabla. LMAO grin
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by GGirll: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2020
fairfora:
Chest-beating on social media?...we are ready blablabla. LMAO grin

Mumu at least we didn't vote d disaster your leaders n you voted n we are not hungry like your people both adult old n young begging food everywhere with their almajiri counterparts. If i die n come again i will still proudly be an Igbo n must marry my tribe ...chameleons.
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by KBrown: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lawgod247:
In the first, I concur with the position of the NEC vis a vis the regional security outfits as it runs contrary to the ethos of the Nigerian Constitution. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. Having said that, I also wish to lend my voice to berate the attempt to revisit the RUGA idea. Nigerians, having vehemently opposed the unpopular policy, it should not be forced down out throat in whatever guise or coloration. Thank you.

I want to believe that it’s the acronym “RUGA” that you don’t want. When you get the details of its implementation without bias, you will know it’s the best starting point for ranching.
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2020
Bethel4Life:
See them... Awon space bookers
see u dey talk. yeye person
ur mumu 4 nairaland no be today e start. mumu pikin. i go slap sense into ur empty brain. irritant. number 2 Nairaland mumu
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by 8686(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Rapmoney:

Shut up! Did you not read in the post that NLTP means same thing as RUGA? It's ignorant people like you with warped ways of thinking who create opportunities for incompetent governments to thrive.

You're clearly ignorant. So because the post says NLTP is the same as RUGA makes it same. Did you travel when even the VP mentioned that RUGA was a scam and NLTP got approval from FEC? Play in your mud and don't quote me while you refuse to educate yourself.
Re: NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” by Rapmoney(m): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
8686:

You're clearly ignorant. So because the post says NLTP is the same as RUGA makes it same. Did you travel when even the VP mentioned that RUGA was a scam and NLTP got approval from FEC? Play in your mud and don't quote me while you refuse to educate yourself.

Fvck off! I don't argue with kids!!! I'm busy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan / Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.