Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Stop Given Stupid People Attention Like Casalindaa's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Given Stupid People Attention Like Casalindaa's (545 Views)

Church Is For Stupid People / Only Stupid People Complian About Bbnaija / Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Given Stupid People Attention Like Casalindaa's by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Casalindaa's
You must be very happy now that some Nairalanders has given you the attention you wanted like a job promotion.
You guys should not take this idiot serious all she want is to become a Nairaland celebrity that will never credit money into her account.
She attention seekers just like Tonto dikeh, Etinosa,toke makinwa. For you information the ladies I just mentioned are getting endorsements for that they are gaining. You own go end for Nairaland. Ask the like of Airfroce1 their attention all ends here.
If you get untreated disease for your bloodstream you better go to the hospital because what I am seeing in you is pure madness.

1 Like

Re: Stop Given Stupid People Attention Like Casalindaa's by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: Stop Given Stupid People Attention Like Casalindaa's by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Heheheheheheheheheehehehehehhehehehehehe

Really?
Do you have to go this low??
Is there any one lady on this earth that doesn’t crave for attention??
Boy why? Why?
Are you this shameless??
For the record I have got people who have sent gifts and also pay for me to put up their story here. Your want your thread to be seen right?
I have just helped you on that. Bye

2 Likes

Re: Stop Given Stupid People Attention Like Casalindaa's by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Casalindaa:

Really?
Boy why? Why?
Are you this shameless??
For the record I have got people who have sent gifts and also pay for me to put up their story here. Your want your thread to be seen right?
Stop deceiving your self fufu brain. Nobody is sending you gift and money stop dreaming face the reality daughter.
Re: Stop Given Stupid People Attention Like Casalindaa's by Idontgiveafuck2: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
Casalindaa:

Really?
Boy why? Why?
Are you this shameless??
I KNOW YOU ARE A GUY PARADING AS A LADY,BUT CONTINUE.
Re: Stop Given Stupid People Attention Like Casalindaa's by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
I KNOW YOU ARE A GUY PARADING AS A LADY,BUT CONTINUE.
I just tire for am very negative person

(1) (Reply)

Which One Would You Choose Among These Two. If Offered To You / Lady Show Vj On Video 18+ / 4 Things Guys Who Are Scared Of Approaching Gorgeous Girls Have To Do To Get One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.