Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! (3472 Views)

Share your Experience with University Girls / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by 360clips: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Their shallowness is on another level. And if you see where most of these wretched girls live, you'll go blind! I remember when I was still in one of these useless uni. The amount of small small children you'll see around would just annoy you! All those small small foolish boys all they know how to do chase and spend money on girl like foolish morons. The amount of those born bastard small boys I beat up at the hostel was countless!I never knew such shallowness could happen in such a shithole country like this! Those girls own foolishness is on another level. All they know is to gossip all day of who is the most popular guy and all sort of rubbish! Its either you're popular or have money or they wouldn't date you. A girl that never liked you would start liking a guy just because all the other girls are tripping for that guy. All sort of nonsense. All these naija university is filled up with fvucking juveniles. As for me, I dropped out and I'm never entering any stupid school in these country in ma goddamn life! Even if God come down tell me to go to school, i go slap am! I just want to leave this fvucking country a go to any 1 world country. This place na bastard shithole on another level!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by popoolaRofiat(f): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
So in other word, you dropped out because of Nigeria University' girls.

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
You must be kidding me with this your write up
Are you a deputy Jesus?
Parents Wasted effort grin angry shocked cool

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Ayemileto(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
when they tell you to avoid drug abuse, you won't listen.

See your life outside now. grin

Your parent sent you to school to go and study, you went there to study "University girls" and ended up dropping out.

If you go abroad, the same thing will happen again, because your destiny is to study "girls", which is not been offered in school.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by hakym619(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Th
Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by DICKstractor: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
cheesy

University girls Don finish this guy life, come make am dropout.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Peteru1st(m): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
you just sound like one heart broken guy! so you dropped out of school all because the girls are foolish?? what's your problem with that??

its either you have a rich parents and you just wanna travel out or your CGPA at school sucks. better fix yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Jerkbaba: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lols. You taking bout those glorified primary schools they call tertiary institutions? *Spits*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by MAGG0T(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
After studying totology, u dropped out..

So who's the loser now,..

U or they university girls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
you are just a bittered redpiller undergoing the monk process.Stop condemning people anyhow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Ge0grapher(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
This Mumu drop out because of woman... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Did your mother pass through a University?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by 360clips: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ge0grapher:
This Mumu drop out because of woman... grin grin
ur papa na mumu. Bastard!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Ge0grapher(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
360clips:
ur papa na mumu. Bastard!

E pain am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Kvng6464: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
why u come dy tell us say u drop out, because of girls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Xenowerk4000(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
It appears that one of the so called 'University girls' broke your heart (and that lead to loss of your sanity ) . If not , you won't be so bitter about it - to the extent of dropping out !!!!
Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by talktrue1234: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
360clips:
Their shallowness is on another level. And if you see where most of these wretched girls live, you'll go blind! I remember when I was still in one of these useless uni. The amount of small small children you'll see around would just annoy you! All those small small foolish boys all they know how to do chase and spend money on girl like foolish morons. The amount of those born bastard small boys I beat up at the hostel was countless!I never knew such shallowness could happen in such a shithole country like this! Those girls own foolishness is on another level. All they know is to gossip all day of who is the most popular guy and all sort of rubbish! Its either you're popular or have money or they wouldn't date you. A girl that never liked you would start liking a guy just because all the other girls are tripping for that guy. All sort of nonsense. All these naija university is filled up with fvucking juveniles. As for me, I dropped out and I'm never entering any stupid school in these country in ma goddamn life! I just want to leave this fvucking country a go to any 1 world country. This place na bastard shithole on another level!

Nice move, the only problem I may have with you is when you reach your abroad and you start begging the government to use the tax paid by we that can survive the system to rescue you from your new found paradise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Karlifate: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
So, gals that does not GAF about you, made you dropout?!
IF you carry this weak mentality throughout your life, you'll have your self to blame at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by talktrue1234: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
I use to imagine what people that dropped out of school for non-financial reasons actually smoke, have you ever calculated your chances of getting admitted into an average Nigerian public university? Do you know the number of people that can do anything to gain that admission?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Iceyjayz: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Zzor:
you are just a bittered redpiller undergoing the monk process.Stop condemning people anyhow
The truth hurts cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Iceyjayz:
The truth hurts cheesy
what truth?
Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by tunize(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
And you think u're doing anybody nope, u're doing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by etrange: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lol.... this one just came to embarrass himself on the Internet all in an effort to be "manly". Kids everywhere.
Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Iceyjayz: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2020
Zzor:
what truth?
What the Op said now
Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Omoluabi16(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2020
Thanks to the O.P for making me laugh so hard this morning. O.P 1:0 Nigerian university girls.
Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2020
Iceyjayz:
What the Op said now
The Op is not alright
Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Andrew13: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lol

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
360clips:
Their shallowness is on another level. And if you see where most of these wretched girls live, you'll go blind! I remember when I was still in one of these useless uni. The amount of small small children you'll see around would just annoy you! All those small small foolish boys all they know how to do chase and spend money on girl like foolish morons. The amount of those born bastard small boys I beat up at the hostel was countless!I never knew such shallowness could happen in such a shithole country like this! Those girls own foolishness is on another level. All they know is to gossip all day of who is the most popular guy and all sort of rubbish! Its either you're popular or have money or they wouldn't date you. A girl that never liked you would start liking a guy just because all the other girls are tripping for that guy. All sort of nonsense. All these naija university is filled up with fvucking juveniles. As for me, I dropped out and I'm never entering any stupid school in these country in ma goddamn life! Even if God come down tell me to go to school, i go slap am! I just want to leave this fvucking country a go to any 1 world country. This place na bastard shithole on another level!

Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Iceyjayz: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Zzor:
The Op is not alright
C'mon you know he said the obvious
Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by paulolee(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
bitter truth..
Re: Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Alpha males; aka Red pillers come and see your group admin.

(1) (Reply)

My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man / Main Reasons Some Nigerian Women Are Single And Will Remain Single Forever ..... / Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.