Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:52 PM

The Truth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth. (952 Views)

A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth. by Omar09(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Everyone these days have turned into relationship experts dishing out advice which sometimes works whilst other times makes whoever put it to work a f00l. But I have come to share the truth with whoever that cares to listen and reason with me.

Most times to make a relationship work it always depends on the party involved. I mean a heterosexual relationship and not a homosexual relationship (Ps I don't have anything against homosexuals, I have put the TRUTH to work in a heterosexual relationship and I am not homo to see if it work in a homosexual relationship). When two parties are involved in a sexual relationship, that relationship works of both parties understand their role. If a man understands that his role is gain the respect of his partner and a woman is to gain the love of her partner, you see that the relationship flourishes. What are the roles?

MEN LOVE and WOMEN RESPECTS
As a man, you should learn to earn the respect of your woman cause you can't just walk up to a woman say to her you must respect me. It's not done. You have to make them understand that you need to be respected by your behavior towards them. Remember you can not control the nature of others, but you can control your behavior towards them and how they behave towards you.

Lets talk about how to gain that respect.
There's this saying that goes Respect is reciprocal. Well I think those who use these phrase don't have any respect to give hence can't receive any. The right phrase should have been first respect yourself then others will respect you because how you treat yourself determines how others treat you.

To make your woman respect you isn't that hard if you are a principled man and is not willing to drop your principles for whatever reason that may come up.

For instance, you see something you do not like in your lady, like the fact your lady doesn't answer your call immediately or she keeps you waiting at the venue of your date. There three types of reactions to this default or rather sh!t test.

A) some guys will pretend they are cool with this rather than say how they feel (these are the weak men)
B) some will talk about how bad they feel but will do nothing about it and will keep talking as long as it keeps repeating itself
C) some will go straight to taking actions without even saying how bad they feel.

The 'A' guys who will rather not say anything even tho they are hurt are the weak guys and women will never respect such men. They can never be taken seriously by women which is very bad.
The 'B' guys, I call them dogs. A toothless bull dog. That's what they are. They can go on and on rambling how bad they feel about that default without doing anything.. More like nagging. And tbh it will piss me off if I was a woman. The 'C' guys almost got it but missed it.

How do one handle such situations and similar? Don't just stop at being angry at that default and talking about it. Always attach a punishment to it repeating itself again and stand by it no matter what. Also don't say what you can't do. If you call her and she doesn't answer on time and you are pissed off, warn her about it, don't stop there, tell her if she does it again, you'd stop calling and maintain it. It's not enough to warn someone about something, always attach a punishment to defaulting it again!

Martinez39s. Ubunja. Hazard7

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
For a relationship to work, it requires work from both parties.

You can't be rigid and expect a working relationship with others.

You need to be flexible, even in interpersonal relationships, friendship or sexual relationship.

You cannot always win, you have to make some amendment here and there if you want to make it work.

Guys want to be respected, ladies want to be loved and cherished.

From the get go, both parties need to show their true colours, don't pretend to like what you don't because you want him or her to like you.

If you wouldn't condole a shit, let him/her know that he/she wouldn't take this shit. You can't reject a shit you tolerate now later in the relationship.

If you respect your guy, you wouldn't be late giving flimsy excuses for your lateness. Yes, some situations can be outside your control that make you late and he also need to give you benefits of doubt to listen to your explanation for your lateness.

If there was an unusual traffic delay, an accident, your ride default mechanical fault (if you drive), your cab (Uber, bolt or regular taxi) cause the delay etc. Situation outside your control, things you can't influence or do something to rectify. That's understandable.

But you can't keep giving excuses every time, it show that you shouldn't been taken serious.

In all, communication and understanding is key in building a working relationship.

Also don't expect too much in every relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth. by Omar09(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
BestAccessories:
For a relationship to work, it requires work from both parties.

You can't be rigid and expect a working relationship with others.

You need to be flexible, even in interpersonal relationships, friendship or sexual relationship.

You cannot always win, you have to make some amendment here and there if you want to make it work.

Guys want to be respected, ladies want to be loved and cherished.

From the get go, both parties need to show their true colours, don't pretend to like what you don't because you want him or her to like you.

If you wouldn't condole a shit, let him/her know that he/she wouldn't take this shit. You can't reject a shit you tolerate now later in the relationship.

If you respect your guy, you wouldn't be late giving flimsy excuses for your lateness. Yes, some situations can be outside your control that make you late and he also need to give you benefits of doubt to listen to your explanation for your lateness.

If there was an unusual traffic delay, an accident, your ride default mechanical fault (if you drive), your cab (Uber, bolt or regular taxi) cause the delay etc. Situation outside your control, things you can't influence or do something to rectify. That's understandable.

But you can't keep giving excuses every time, it show that you shouldn't been taken serious.

In all, communication and understanding is key in building a working relationship.

Also don't expect too much in every relationship.

Excellent Best, but I am talking about commanding respect. And I did state that for a relationship to function properly both parties have to realize their work and do it properly. Most men have failed in this generation by looking for love from women when they should have gone for their respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth. by fredopareto(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Summary
Re: The Truth. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
Omar09:

Excellent Best, but I am talking about commanding respect. And I did state that for a relationship to function properly both parties have to realize their work and do it properly. Most men have failed in this generation by looking for love from women when they should have gone for their respect.

A man that doesn't know what he want falls for everything.

Many ladies only have their body (sex) to offer in a relationship and nothing else (pardon my french here).

A guy that doesn't know want he want can't command respect.

If the head that suppose to lead doesn't realize his job is to lead his people, how do the followers give such leader the deserved respect.

Basically now, most relationship is about sex and body counts not about respect.

A lady want a guy with money first for a relationship, every other thing is an afterthought and many guys just want SEX not respect.

Only a few who know what they want in a lady, get and command the respect they deserved.

Many get the foundation of relationship wrong, nobody is perfect though, but if the foundation is weak, the structure would collapse eventually.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Truth. by angelfallz(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lovely write up, Are you actually a lady?
Re: The Truth. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
Omar09:
Everyone these days have turned into relationship experts dishing out advice which sometimes works whilst other times makes whoever put it to work a f00l. But I have come to share the truth with whoever that cares to listen and reason with me.

Most times to make a relationship work it always depends on the party involved. I mean a heterosexual relationship and not a homosexual relationship (Ps I don't have anything against homosexuals, I have put the TRUTH to work in a heterosexual relationship and I am not homo to see if it work in a homosexual relationship). When two parties are involved in a sexual relationship, that relationship works of both parties understand their role. If a man understands that his role is gain the respect of his partner and a woman is to gain the love of her partner, you see that the relationship flourishes. What are the roles?

As a man, you should learn to earn the respect of your woman cause you can't just walk up to a woman say to her you must respect me. It's not done. You have to make them understand that you need to be respected by your behavior towards them. Remember you can not control the nature of others, but you can control your behavior towards them and how they behave towards you.

There's this saying that goes Respect is reciprocal. Well I think those who use these phrase don't have any respect to give hence can't receive any. The right phrase should have been first respect yourself then others will respect you because how you treat yourself determines how others treat you.

To make your woman respect you isn't that hard if you are a principled man and is not willing to drop your principles for whatever reason that may come up.

For instance, you see something you do not like in your lady, like the fact your lady doesn't answer your call immediately or she keeps you waiting at the venue of your date. There three types of reactions to this default or rather sh!t test.

A) some guys will pretend they are cool with this rather than say how they feel (these are the weak men)
B) some will talk about how bad they feel but will do nothing about it and will keep talking as long as it keeps repeating itself
C) some will go straight to taking actions without even saying how bad they feel.

The 'A' guys who will rather not say anything even tho they are hurt are the weak guys and women will never respect such men. They can never be taken seriously by women which is very bad.
The 'B' guys, I call them dogs. A toothless bull dog. That's what they are. They can go on and on rambling how bad they feel about that default without doing anything.. More like nagging. And tbh it will piss me off if I was a woman. The 'C' guys almost got it but missed it.

How do one handle such situations and similar? Don't just stop at being angry at that default and talking about it. Always attach a punishment to it repeating itself again and stand by it no matter what. Also don't say what you can't do. If you call her and she doesn't answer on time and you are pissed off, warn her about it, don't stop there, tell her if she does it again, you'd stop calling and maintain it. It's not enough to warn someone about something, always attach a punishment to defaulting it again!

All the Angels in heaven knows I didnt read that!

it's too long!

Re: The Truth. by Ekejoestar(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Love have lost its value in this generation and i think thats why everyone comes up with a relationship survival tactics.. If u truly love someone and they love u in return then u dont need all this gospel! A lady will respect u wilfully and u will love her wholeheartedly, u wouldnt nid to command her respect by applyin the 48 laws of power... Commitment and love is the first requirment
Re: The Truth. by Omar09(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ekejoestar:
Love have lost its value in this generation and i think thats why everyone comes up with a relationship survival tactics.. If u truly love someone and they love u in return then u dont need all this gospel! A lady will respect u wilfully and u will love her wholeheartedly, u wouldnt nid to command her respect by applyin the 48 laws of power... Commitment and love is the first requirment

A lady can never respect a man willfully, the man has to command respect. The generation you thought love was what it was, men commanded respect naturally without doing much whilst the women loved naturally. These generations has nothing but wimps as men. You can imagine a man of over 60yrs let his wife and kids insult his own sister, Ada for that matter in his very presence and he couldn't do anything, now tell me how that respect will flow naturally?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth. by Ekejoestar(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Omar09:

A lady can never respect a man willfully, the man has to command respect. The generation you thought love was what it was, men commanded respect naturally without doing much whilst the women loved naturally. These generations has nothing but wimps as men. You can imagine a man of over 60yrs let his wife and kids insult his own sister, Ada for that matter in his very presence and he couldn't do anything, now tell me how that respect will flow naturally?

Its a pity but a man who have lived with a woman for more than 20yrs and yet cant make the woman see his mind on some issues is a weakling

1 Like

Re: The Truth. by Omar09(m): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ekejoestar:

Its a pity but a man who have lived with a woman for more than 20yrs and yet cant make the woman see his mind on some issues is a weakling

A video once said, to achieve a lot for a day, start by making your bed. Even if you didn't achieve anything, you will sleep on a made bed. Now making your bed is a small stuff. But starting from it you will be motivated to do more. A man that let his wife and kids disrespect his sister before him didn't take a stand when they wife doesn't show up early at their date and also doesn't pick his calls. From little holes, the ax picker bores a wider one.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth. by Ekejoestar(m): 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Omar09:

A video once said, to achieve a lot for a day, start by making your bed. Even if you didn't achieve anything, you will sleep on a made bed. Now making your bed is a small stuff. But starting from it you will be motivated to do more. A man that let his wife and kids disrespect his sister before him didn't take a stand when they wife doesn't show up early at their date and also doesn't pick his calls. From little holes, the ax picker bores a wider one.
ITS A PITY BUT U MADE A POINT
Re: The Truth. by hazard7(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2020
Omar09:

That was spot on. Most guys are too wimpy this days cause they lack an ABUNDANCE MENTALITY.
Re: The Truth. by Omar09(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
hazard7:

That was spot on. Most guys are too wimpy this days cause they lack an ABUNDANCE MENTALITY.

Yo I've been waiting for your threads. What's up?
Re: The Truth. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nice thread, good points however I will just want to share this secret. Women naturally respect whom the like or they hold of high value. With likeness/ love for women naturally comes respect/a healthy level of submission. If a woman disrespect you, it simply means she doesn't value you or you are just an option.

Sometimes in we situations trying to command respect is like trying to be a priority where you are not, a self respecting being would leave where he or she is not respected. That's the logic.
Re: The Truth. by hazard7(m): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Omar09:

Yo I've been waiting for your threads. What's up?
Been quite busy but I will soon post it?
Re: The Truth. by Omar09(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
hazard7:

Been quite busy but I will soon post it?

Looking forward to it sir.
Re: The Truth. by Regex: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2020
BestAccessories:

A man that doesn't know what he want falls for everything.

Many ladies only have their body (sex) to offer in a relationship and nothing else (pardon my french here).

A guy that doesn't know want he want can't command respect.

If the head that suppose to lead doesn't realize his job is to lead his people, how do the followers give such leader the deserved respect.

Basically now, most relationship is about sex and body counts not about respect.

A lady want a guy with money first for a relationship, every other thing is an afterthought and many guys just want SEX not respect.

Only a few who know what they want in a lady, get and command the respect they deserved.

Many get the foundation of relationship wrong, nobody is perfect though, but if the foundation is weak, the structure would collapse eventually.

Aptly spoken.

(1) (Reply)

This Akwa Ibom Guy On Instagram Was Smoking A Pipe / Some Divorced Women Are Now Vehemently Exploiting Their Ex-husbands / Groom Faints After Finding Out His Bride's Deadly Secret On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.