Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Give Me 1k To Eat I Will Give You Later And He Never Does - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Me 1k To Eat I Will Give You Later And He Never Does (404 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Me 1k To Eat I Will Give You Later And He Never Does by okpalaAnambra: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
That's the usual thing at work place when a colleague meets u , demanding for 1k for any reason, most times because they forgot their wallet or forgot to withdraw money, that's how you will be the one pursuing them for the 1k

Who can relate?

1 Like

Re: Give Me 1k To Eat I Will Give You Later And He Never Does by Ay04z(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
Well in my book of rules. Whatever. I can't afford to let go. I don't borrow people. Some see me as been wicked

(1) (Reply)

Multi-purpose Blender / - / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.