Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed (47302 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) / SHOCKING! One Week To Her Wedding, We Are Still PUCKING. Guy Comes Out Clean (2) (3) (4)

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
In 2014 I was going for my service, her mum met me when she learned that I've never been to the state I was posted to, should in case I'll need her help.
Till I finished my service we could not even see, I remember going to her school then for RCCF program yet we couldn't meet cause I was busy. She finished her school two years later before we finally met.

We become very good friends for another two years.
From friendship to lovers...
Here we've found ourselves to journey together till death do us part.
Pls lovely NAIRALANDERS pray along with us.

30th October, 2021
Venue is KD.
Note: All Nairalanders are invited.
Mod: Thanks in advance

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by spirul77: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wahala

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by yuping(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
This your venue be like Guilder Ultimate search ooo, only those that can locate it will enjoy.
congratulations for crossing over from bachelor to husband and by God grace Father.

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by SportsHD: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Congrats.

If it's this lady - https://www.nairaland.com/5403537/please-just-discovered-she-been

Once debe, ex always debe.

Cc. Chatinent , ahnie.

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by ahnie: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
If I say what's on my mind concerning the groom,i know am gonna be lashed at.
My fingers wants to type it,But my switch box is warning me to mind my business.
The last pics tho....who remember Ninja turtles movie?

I wish you guys happy Marital life together.wow the bride is pretty and blessed with good height.

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by lilvicky68(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Una really fit..

Congrats

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by debbydams(f): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
lilvicky68:
Una really fit..

Congrats
wetin

Congrats

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by chatinent: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
SportsHD:
Congrats.

If it's this lady - https://www.nairaland.com/5403537/please-just-discovered-she-been

Cc. Chatinent , ahnie.

Lol.

Swears. A very wise man.

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by chatinent: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Congrats oo.

Fine man. smiley

You were just hiding your face down o

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by lilvicky68(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
debbydams:
wetin

Congrats
Dont they fit perfectly?

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by house10s: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
ahnie:
If I say what's in my mind concerning the groom,i know am gonna be lashed at.
My fingers wants to type it,But my switch box is warning me to mind my business.

I wish you guys happy Marital life together.wow the bride is pretty and blessed with a good height.
cheesy idiot

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by debbydams(f): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Dont they fit perfectly?
na u sabi

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by ahnie: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
SportsHD:
Congrats.

Cc. Chatinent , ahnie.
I get now.

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by ahnie: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
house10s:
cheesy idiot
toidi grin

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by ahnie: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Let me say it and rest for good.....for the sake of your unborn kids marry man wey fine even if he no get money

Now I have said it..... bye

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by leshluap(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Waiting
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by leshluap(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
OKAY
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by daddytime(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
leshluap:
I

I wish you well going for...

You quoted me....

Was she cheating with me? grin
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by ahnie: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
daddytime:

You quoted me....

Is she cheating with me? grin
Tell us....is she? grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by ahnie: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
SportHD needs to be caned.
Time don reach wey we go tie cement putt for your back angry grin grin grin.

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2021

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by daddytime(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
ahnie:

Tell us....is she? grin grin

Orue..

I go slap you oh..
Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by papalsayer(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
SportsHD:
Congrats.

Cc. Chatinent , ahnie.

Bad guy. Inspector gadget. Lol

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by ahnie: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
daddytime:

Orue..

I go slap you oh..
Lolz grin cheesy grin grin

Mi yon rin osha're.

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by gentlestdude(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Man you're the black version of Rowan Atkinson, you could scare an adult at night.

new food don done for your neighbors hmmmm

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by daddytime(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
ahnie:

Lolz grin cheesy grin grin

Mi yon rin osha're.

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by lilvicky68(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
ahnie:
Let me say it and rest for good.....for the sake of your unborn kids marry man wey fine even if he no get money

Now I have said it..... bye
The man fine for the woman..

And you saying she's pretty is preposterous

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by SportsHD: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
ahnie:
SportHD needs to be caned.
Time don reach wey we go tie cement putt for your back angry grin grin grin.

I'm just looking out for our brethren here.

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Ekejoestar(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's not from my mouth that u people will hear that if the bride bite OP na death be dat.

OP abeg make you no let her mouth reach you if una wan fight

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Homeboiy: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
You for no just bring this matter come here

I no wan talk

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Emlekt5: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:
Congrats oo.

Fine man. smiley

You were just hiding your face down.

Re: Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed by Emlekt5: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
This comrade sef grin
Ekejoestar:
It's not from my mouth that u people will hear that if the bride bite OP na death be dat.

OP abeg make you no let her mouth reach you if una wan fight

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée