Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) (1896 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu / Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by NwekeUG(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
IgbereTV reports that Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Lagos state governor, on Sunday visited the isolation facility built to contain the deadly coronavirus.

More than 83,774 people have been infected; 2,867 have so far died from the coronavirus, with Nigeria having reported its first case of the ailment after an Italian citizen tested positive in Lagos.

The patient was immediately quarantined at the Infectious Disease Hospital in Yaba. It was reported that he had attempted to escape after complaining of excessive heat and mosquitoes, in a development that stirred up a wave of criticism as regards healthcare standards.

On Saturday, Akin Abayomi, the Lagos commissioner of health, disclosed that the Italian had been moved to a renovated facility, prompting the governor’s trip thereto for inspection.

Among those with whom the governor went for the inspection are Obafemi Hamzat, the deputy governor, the commissioner for health and other members of his entourage.

In a video captured by IgbereTV, Sanwo-Olu is seen performing the “leg shake”, a practice that has become customary since citizens have been advised to restrict touches.

See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X26kIefpClw

Speaking at the facility after sessions of handwashing and inspection, Sanwo-Olu said: “A few people have given very wrong information as to what this place looks like.

“It’s a well put together infrastructure as against what has been wrongly reported and sent out on social media and even some print media.

“Even from the external component of the facility, we can see that it’s ready for eventualities and all of the things that we’re talking about.”

http://igberetvnews.com/1341654/sanwo-olu-visits-coronavirus-isolation-facility-photos-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by successmatters(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Buharry and all his top men should be made to stay with the Italian for some days so he can help in solving the problem first hand.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by tsephanyah(f): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Good job Babajide
I need to tell everyone something, just take a deep breath and if your not really sure what's going on in our neck of the woods, just remember this, Buhari has everything under control just believe that and you'll be ok. And it will all work out.
No one that I know is in a panic.. Only the crazy unpatriotic are promoting this fear to discredit our President.. Not that the Coronavirus is not a global problem, but I trust our President will do all in his power to keep it under control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by amaniro: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sawon-Eko

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by GOFRONT(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
Until the Corona virus kill a Nigerian, I will continue to take its existence with a pinch of salt.....

Audio Virus...

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Please Mr Governor...

In 2014, we were told the name of the man that brought Ebola. He was Patrick Sawyer. A Liberian-American.

He was detected by Dr Adedevoh ( God rest her soul).

You see, everything was transparent.

Why is this case shrouded in secrecy?

What is the name of 'Mr Italian'?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by successmatters(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:

I need to tell everyone something, just take a deep breath and if your not really sure what's going on in our neck of the woods, just remember this, Buhari has everything under control just believe that and you'll be ok. And it will all work out.
No one that I know is in a panic.. Only the crazy unpatriotic are promoting this fear to discredit our President.. Not that the Coronavirus is not a global problem, but I trust our President will do all in his power to keep it under control.

He needs to be kept in the same cage with the Italian so he can keep it under control. cheesy grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
Good job Babajide

Seems you are a new release from APC Zombie facality.

But they keep doing a poor job.

They seem to always exclude gray matter in their modifications.

Tragic!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by successmatters(m): 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

Then you hate Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by ZombieHUNT: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
Good one Babajide

What do you people see in Buhari.. That you sai barber everyday on nairaland

I mean a nepotic Buhari... A corrupt dullard... An incompetent man who appoints dead people into his government

A man who promised to fight Boko Haram from the front but today can't be seen even at the back... All he does is to arm them with amnesty and schooling abroad

A man who his own wife complain about that his aids have hijacked his govt.. Talk about lifelessness

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by LegendHero(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Awol1:
Please Mr Governor...

In 2014, we were told the name of the man that brought Ebola. He was Patrick Sawyer. A Liberian-American.

He was detected by Dr Adedevoh ( God rest her soul).

You see, everything was transparent.

Why is this case shrouded in secrecy?

What is the name of 'Mr Italian'?

If they show you the picture or name of the man what will be your gain?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by Abfinest007(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
why are they afraid to go into d room da idiot is being quarantine
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
successmatters:

Then you hate Nigeria.
I have heard. You are the ejecha ogwu 1 of Nigeria... okwaya?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
GOFRONT:
Until the Corona virus kill a Nigerian, I will continue to take its existence with a pinch of salt.....

Audio Virus...
Ok... let's wait till it kills you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by successmatters(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I have heard. You are the ejecha ogwu 1 of Nigeria... okwaya?

And you are the dogan kilishi 1 of the north abi?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
LegendHero:

If they show you the picture or name of the man what will be your gain?

What will be my loss?

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by money121(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Seen
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
successmatters:

And you are the dogan kilishi 1 of the north abi?
Na you sabi..Third Mainland bridge is there for you. I Love PMB....ooin!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by Kyrx(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Damn!

Nigeria is too backward, look at an isolation centre for a very deadly virus. Who cursed us like this??
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by LegendHero(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Awol1:

What will be my loss?

Then stop dwelling on irrelevances.

It’s only a mentally imbalanced person like FFK that will believe the government is lying about the Italian man or case of corona virus in Nigeria.

Don’t make FFK your mentor my brother, so you won’t start thinking like him too.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by successmatters(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Na you sabi..Third Mainland bridge is there for you. I Love PMB....ooin!!!
The snipper under your table is closer to you. I love Nnamdi kanu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
LegendHero:

Then stop dwelling on irrelevances.

It’s only a mentally imbalanced person like FFK that will believe the government is lying about the Italian man or case of corona virus in Nigeria.

Don’t make FFK your mentor my brother, so you won’t start thinking like him too.

I asked what my loss would be and you resort to counseling?

Why are you guys so aversed to transparency?

Yet one of the 'unforgivable' sins of PDP according to your lords was not being transparent with the dealings of govt which you people have continued to masturbate upon.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) by Okogopo: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
Good job Babajide
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES / It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. / Why I Think The Nigerian Army Are Loosing In The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.