Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram (50724 Views)

Who Created Boko Haram? / Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" / Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2020
I served in a rural community Bauchi State in 2010. When corps members were killed after Buhari lost the election. And I can definitely say almost everyday I heard inciting messages being preached about how the people should fight if the "infidel" wins the election.
Some folks holding power is a birthright so this doesn't surprise me

4 Likes

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2020
Well, I won't say he is lying because I remember when my mom used to sell in Durumi, they said something in the mosque about Christians that is when they started being hostile to her. But he may be lying let him show us the VCD.
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by uspsretail: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2020
If the range of mails to be added are less, they might reach you earlier than anticipated. But if they have bulk mails, then the transport hours of USPS might be extended. https://foro.zendalibros.com/forums/topic/que-os-parecen-los-audiolibros/#post-31965 According to uspsoig.Gov, Postal Regulatory Commission has agreed to a carrier, e-tailing. They will use Parcel carrier to supply everything even on Sundays. http://www.fitclick.com/posts_My_advice?CategoryID=108&SectionID=28&PostID=143188&gtpostID=149483#.XhRpe1Uzbcs According to the deal, it began delivering Amazon packages to Los Angeles, New York, and different metropolitan regions like Dallas, New Orleans, Houston, and Phoenix.
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by PrinceGallant: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2020
Fake News.

But the most unfortunate thing is that our people do not care to check the veracity of any mendacious report as long as it goes with what they had already believed. Bigotry has put us asunder
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2020
The Christian South think they are having insecurity problem but the Muslim North knows it is an ongoing war they must win.

There is an ongoing war in Nigeria and no one seems to call it war.

4 Likes

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2020
When I mentioned here how the north created boko haram one nairaland terrorist was talking nonsense. They will hide or come keep talking nonsense as usual.

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Chiiamaka: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2020
If you have seen the documentary on the evolution of Boko haram on aljazeera then you had know... Though some of the dates are incorrect.
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Bukden16(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2020
Won't be surprised to see the deluded illiterate among.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Sweeetheart(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2020
Lostz:
there are Yoruba Muslims in South

How will that reinstate your long lost senses?
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Sterope(f): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2020
Another idi.ot on the loose
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Vulcan24(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2020
the intelligence community are learning counter terrorism in Africa, the technology and training involved in it is still novelty to us.

Our security services are majorly trained for open warfare, counter terrorism exceeds that. MI5, MI6, CIA, KGB have a larger workforce of civilians analysing Intel and disseminating to ground forces for action. the reverse is the case here, soldiers are used at least that's what we see them doing

1. intelligence gathering is crude and weak and obviously not processed by trained personnel, the Rev could have had a meaningful contribution as at then, however it is reduced to noise by politicians and soldiers who have ulterior motives. Nigeria is known for contaminating active Intel with bias and ethnic coloration.

2. The responsibility of the SSS is overshadowed by political processes, going through their mandate and comparing with their foreign counterparts you will notice the wide range of disparity in relevancies.

3. unmanned areas requires technology for surveillance and heavy investment in counter terrorism operation, we are not doing ourselves any good by fighting terrorist with boots on ground without having technology doing reconaissance, human Intel is easily compromised among this ethnic loyalist and religious bigots

Technology in the hands of committed officers is feared by terrorist.

Moreso extremist view dosent culminate to terrorism overnight, thousands of Uk & US of Arab descents are under surveillance but we're never arrested : that is the core job.

buying planes and sending tanks to a ground operations that has been compromised from the start is what is stalling this war.

the UK & some western allies are conducting millitary operations presently in the Sahel, that is aproppiate considering it is search and kill.

I believe our security chiefs and intelligence community heads are educated enough to understand that counter terrorism starts first as urban warfare but they choose to ignore or perhaps are too engrossed in political whims and financial gains.

There is an urgent need for servicemen to stop romancing with politicians and acts as proffessionals to save themselves as well as this country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by BennyDon: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2020
The other time while I was passing, their Sheik told them all Christians would rust in hell fire because they don't do ablution whereas Christians don't preach against their religion.

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Sardauna24(m): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
shocked
The core North never saw killings as crime. They kill for fun. Buhari was a strong proponent of Sharia Jihad all along. We that lived in Kaduna for decades knew him as a terrorist loving man.
keep quiet,you should not say what you dont know
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by engrchykae(m): 9:17am On Mar 02, 2020
Jobabori:
It could have been better if the names of the creators of the moster were named. Let know whom the former governors were.
Am sure yerima is number one on the list.
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Amotekun777: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2020
TheTourist:
Following Closely. I'll be back to give my opinion after reading....seems it's gonna be an interesting read

Typical ignorant 9ja
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by engrchykae(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
I will not be surprised if the Dullard was part of those that instigated the governorz
I will continue to show inside me and openly my full commitment to the spreading of Sharia accross the federation
The dullard August 2000
At arewa house kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by MansoryMX(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2020
emkz:
Former Governor Ali Modu Sheriff's name was mentioned as a financier of the group once. He later became the PDP national Chairman. Goodluck Jonathan also mentioned Boko Haram members had infiltrated his government.

The clergy ought to mention the names of those involved. That Obasanjo was silent, Goodluck was handicapped and Buhari is clueless shows powerful people are backing the group. Do not be surprised that those who lost out in the power-play, post-Abacha ARE involved.
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by NawtyC001(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:
See him fake news peddlers now if DSS visit him he will deny this report
September 15, 2011 visit by former President of the federal republic of Nigeria, General Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo to the home of the in-law of the slain leader of the Boko Haram, Babakura Fuggu in Borno State.

*As Obasanjo concluded his secret meeting the previous day at the Green House with three other religious group [Jamatu Nasir Islam, JNI and CAN] in Jos, the capital of Plateau State on the Wednesday of September 14, 2011, and took off the following day to Borno State.

*The wife of former/late Boko Haram's leaders inlaw, Yakolo, was said to have received money from the former president(Obasanjo) to the tuned of N500,000.

*Also, sources who revealed to our correspondents of Jerry Gana’s bailing of Mohammed Yusuf following his November 2008’s arrest by the Nigerian Police Force [NPF].

*To this, the spoke person for the NPF, Emma Ojukwu told sources that “the courts gave him bail not the police. We don’t know why the courts keep giving him bail.

* is not certain who may be the exact sponsors of the Boko Haram group but the financially rich lifestyle of Mohammed Yusuf points to the certainty of his group being sponsored by a financial heavy weight. This is as sources have reported that Yusuf takes in N500,000 daily while schooling his children in western countries outside Nigeria.

*What about Jerry Gana?
The man that bail late boko haram leader Muhammad Yusuf atleast twice from detention, we know the time he went to Muhammed yusuf house straight from the airport and return
back to airport after they have a closed meeting, the security attached to him testify that.

*We can still remember the time he transfer 500 milion naira to late boko haram leader, Governor at that time though for politics reason, leaked the issue to public.

*He was also the last caller of Muhammad Yusuf.

*Prof. Dauda of Benue have also told us about Maita tsine, he said when he was a secretary of CAN , he was there when Maitatsine was recruited at Italy by france and US. We don't blame ordinary christian but USA, while Jerry Gana is a chair member, we know Jerymaya Husain is also a suspect.

Who ever read this would have by now know the real origin and sponsors of Boko Haram, also, there was a time when President Goodluck Jonathan says "we know the bomb blast sponsors," and after each bomb blast, Boko harm claims responsibilities! Yes, he really knows the sponsors, but does notting on that! That means he is also among the sponsors.

Not only that, the US is said to wipe Boko haram soon, some people are happy about that, while I will tell you that the US will not only wipe Boko Haram, but will proceed to wipe out the States, thereby causing an endless war which will only lead to high death rate of Nigerian citizens, and at that time, the US will gain total control of the nation, and that is what they want because of our natural resources! Thereby keeping us as slaves, because of our greedy leaders, you guys might not get what I mean, but when it comes practically, you will once remember me, GEJ if the US gain what they want na that time them go blow you and you will remember say I made a post that you think I don't know what I'm saying!

You end up making no point..
Go straight to the point na.
You said he is lieing, you that knows the truth, what have you done?
USA bla bla bla....
You wanna b relevant,but you end up the opposite.......

2 Likes

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by grandstar(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2020
What this man claims is primarily rubbish but it's the sought of thing people want to believe so it will fly

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Fisher007: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2020
Hmm this is where I respect Europeans and Americans. This is information gathering.

Now this author might not be totally right. But trust me out of every nonsense, there is a sense in it. This principle works for me nowadays.

Everytime I go out to pub, bars, gathering etc. I
seat down and keep quiet. I gather information from every single nonenses both my friends and random people are saying. And I get a little message or sense out of the nonense. There is always an epitome of truth in it. Even though it is nonenses. Lol

Try it in your personal relationship with people. Same goes here on nairaland. Read some stupid nonense comments and pick the tiny truth in it. Simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Rapmoney(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:
September 15, 2011 visit by former President of the federal republic of Nigeria, General Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo to the home of the in-law of the slain leader of the Boko Haram, Babakura Fuggu in Borno State.

*As Obasanjo concluded his secret meeting the previous day at the Green House with three other religious group [Jamatu Nasir Islam, JNI and CAN] in Jos, the capital of Plateau State on the Wednesday of September 14, 2011, and took off the following day to Borno State.

*The wife of former/late Boko Haram's leaders inlaw, Yakolo, was said to have received money from the former president(Obasanjo) to the tuned of N500,000.

*Also, sources who revealed to our correspondents of Jerry Gana’s bailing of Mohammed Yusuf following his November 2008’s arrest by the Nigerian Police Force [NPF].

*To this, the spoke person for the NPF, Emma Ojukwu told sources that “the courts gave him bail not the police. We don’t know why the courts keep giving him bail.

* is not certain who may be the exact sponsors of the Boko Haram group but the financially rich lifestyle of Mohammed Yusuf points to the certainty of his group being sponsored by a financial heavy weight. This is as sources have reported that Yusuf takes in N500,000 daily while schooling his children in western countries outside Nigeria.

*What about Jerry Gana?
The man that bail late boko haram leader Muhammad Yusuf atleast twice from detention, we know the time he went to Muhammed yusuf house straight from the airport and return
back to airport after they have a closed meeting, the security attached to him testify that.

*We can still remember the time he transfer 500 milion naira to late boko haram leader, Governor at that time though for politics reason, leaked the issue to public.

*Prof. Dauda of Benue have also told us about Maita tsine, he said when he was a secretary of CAN , he was there when Maitatsine was recruited at Italy by france and US. We don't blame ordinary christian but USA, while Jerry Gana is a chair member, we know Jerymaya Husain is also a suspect.

Who ever read this would have by now know the real origin and sponsors of Boko Haram, also, there was a time when President Goodluck Jonathan says "we know the bomb blast sponsors," and after each bomb blast, Boko harm claims responsibilities! Yes, he really knows the sponsors, but does notting on that! That means he is also among the sponsors.

Not only that, the US is said to wipe Boko haram soon, some people are happy about that, while I will tell you that the US will not only wipe Boko Haram, but will proceed to wipe out the States, thereby causing an endless war which will only lead to high death rate of Nigerian citizens, and at that time, the US will gain total control of the nation, and that is what they want because of our natural resources! Thereby keeping us as slaves, because of our greedy leaders, you guys might not get what I mean, but when it comes practically, you will once remember me, GEJ if the US gain what they want na that time them go blow you and you will remember say I made a post that you think I don't know what I'm saying!

Shut up! You are very ignorant, even in simple issues!!!

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Achile1515: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2020
Another fake news to incites hate amongst the two religion. God help us.
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Achile1515: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2020
What girls do these days. After doing it, she now tell us how she is enjoying her time. Girls of nowadays.

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Maobichek: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:

*What about Jerry Gana?

I took time to read all your lengthy message but I realized that you didn't mention PMB who said that " attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North nor APC that rose against the proscription of Boko Haram by GEJ administration. My position is that, since PMB love this nation as he promised to wipe out Boko Haram in 2014, let him arrest and persecute Jerry Ghana, GEJ, OBJ etc those who you accuse of sponsoring Boko Haram. When GEJ accused the opposition of sponsoring bombing in Nigeria; Nigerians told him that all the security apparatus are under him so he must secure the lives and properties of the masses, now PMB and APC is also accusing opposition like GEJ did, Pls what do you call that?

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by TooMuchStuff: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2020
Sardauna24:
keep quiet,you should not say what you dont know
U are gradually fun of me. Welcome.
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Splendor27: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:

*What about Jerry Gana?

where did u got all this fanatics from...
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by TheTourist: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2020
Amotekun777:

Typical ignorant 9ja

It's people like you who comment without reading posts.
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by lucianohase(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2020
Release the names of those three governors that started boko haram for all Nigerians to know.
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Rawtruth1: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2020
Bitter truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari / Photo: Have You Seen This? / Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.