Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event (52508 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Bobbyfreshh(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
millionboi2:
Nonsenses

Davido hustle

He even did jazz to breakout in his music caereer

He did jazz?

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Thirteenblood: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wow
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Mutemenot(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Preferably better and well behaved than his son. I rarely see the man on videos or make noise, he's just a kul man. I have learnt that rich men do not make noise, people make the noise on their behalf....
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by dederocs(m): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
No escape from these hungry bloggers grin
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Ashirioluwa: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Every rich man is a billionaire in Nigeria
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Money is Good
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Oloriola040(f): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
[quotsomebody went for his Alma - mata ( old student association ), he met with his old school mates, seniors, mates and juniors alike, memories of yesterday overflown their hearts, they rejoiced, rewined, relaxed together but, you ignorantly condemned thier actions, YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE, So unfortunate. r=solmus post=87101980] cool

he went to his highschool reunion and he was caught spraying money to all the slayqueens turned slaymama that use to show him shege , he was even spraying their falling breast..

the best part is that he owns a power plant and the moment we shout Up Nepa!! in our various homes his phone rings of bank alert from our money that we use in paying estimated billing and recharge prepaid meters

.[/quote]
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by foleskay(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
solmus:
cool

he went to his highschool reunion and he was caught spraying money to all the slayqueens turned slaymama that use to show him shege , he was even spraying their falling breast..

the best part is that he owns a power plant and the moment we shout Up Nepa!! in our various homes his phone rings of bank alert from our money that we use in paying estimated billing and recharge prepaid meters

Are you the same monicker as itsme??
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Amotekun777: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
solmus:

Deji Adeleke's father was one of the first Nigerian Architects and Engineer , and he single handedly started the dredging and construction of Banana island which military government fraudulently claimed from him, he went to court and won stupendous money in settlements and he and his family became super rich.. his wealth reflected on his children, Dr Deji, Sen Isiaka, and Sen Ademola .. Deji went into engineering like his father and founded Pacific holding which got many contracts from Government, International Oil Company and religious bodies like Babcock/Adventist.. his wealth skyrocketed when he smartly invested in the Nigerian power sector supplying atleast 1500 MGW to the national grid and getting paid

I hear you but, again like 95% of what you wrote up there are supposed means majority of the rich and corrupt 9ja pple got their wealth.

Please, re-read the last sentence of your write-up and let your common sense decipher why the nation's power sector is in shambles. angry Yet, you revere and adulate pple like him as rich. NONSENSE! angry
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by solmus: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Amotekun777:

I hear you but, again like 95% of what you wrote up there are supposed means majority of the rich and corrupt 9ja pple got their wealth.

Please, re-read the last sentence of your write-up and let your common sense decipher why the nation's power sector is in shambles. angry Yet, you revere and adulate pple like him as rich. NONSENSE! angry

Oga power investment has a value chain, and Dr Deji that I rever is among the best when it comes to power generation, has he built his omotosho and olorunshogo plant from scratch without anybodies dime, I know you hate the power cabals, but who you really should hate are the distribution companies that jonathan share us to, they invest nothing and bill us like slaves
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by OnlineWell(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Money good ohhhh

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Legendguru: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by GEEBITE: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Really,am I scared of the invenctives of a dotard and plonker who claims late Senator Raji Ayoola Adele a registered nurse was an engineer who "dredged" banana island.
Come this April,my family will open a shopping centre next door to the Bodija mosque in Ibadan.My mum knocking at 80years of age will be standing tall next to her children to dedicate.That will be a perfect opportunity to insult her to her face not on an anonymous board like this.This is an open invite for you because I know you live in one back of the woods place in that city. Cheerio.
solmus:

grin too many snowflake dunce on the internet this days, is the heat melting peoples brain or what

little punk don't quote me next time, or your mum wont like what I will say about her
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Femilekan233: 3:23am On Mar 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
Dis money wey yab me , one day I go dey ontop of you .na me go dey laf u last last. As u control me now , na me go control you in months to come. My ppl if u bliv , na so e go be
yes oooo
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by enemyofprogress: 4:58am On Mar 03, 2020
Very stingy man. All the money he sprayed no rich 100k and all na 20 20 naira. I ate stingy people.

Dominique bawo ni se o wa pa?
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by greatman247(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2020
generationz:
But you will hardly see him spend lavishly. That's why he has been able to build an empire.

That's a lie. He does spend lavishly. You will believe me that having two private jets is lavish spending. When you spend lavishly does not implies you will not be able to build an empire. He built an empire cos he was favoured by the influential individuals and government. He is connected that's all. Pray for such favour too, I do too. He usually get huge contract with the government, that's one way of the ways that helped him.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by generationz(f): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
greatman247:

That's a lie. He does spend lavishly. You will believe me that having two private jets is lavish spending. When you spend lavishly does not implies you will not be able to build an empire. He built an empire cos he was favoured by the influential individuals and government. He is connected that's all. Pray for such favour too, I do too. He usually get huge contract with the government, that's one way of the ways that helped him.

Maybe you should Google the meaning of lavish spending.

So, having two private jets for business purposes is lavish?

Did you even read that he bought the second one because it could go longer distances without stopping to refuel? He would either sell the first one or the family would make arrangements on how to use it for commercial purposes.

These people are no fools. There is no way he would spend lavishly and have what he has today. Most of your politicians who do loose half their wealth few years after living office.

Men like these even when they spend large amounts, do it strategically.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oloriola040:
[quotsomebody went for his Alma - mata ( old student association ), he met with his old school mates, seniors, mates and juniors alike, memories of yesterday overflown their hearts, they rejoiced, rewined, relaxed together but, you ignorantly condemned thier actions, YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE, So unfortunate. r=solmus post=87101980] cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested / Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' / Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.