Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event (52507 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by KKKWHITE(m): 10:41am On Mar 02, 2020
Vanity
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Amotekun777: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
That's Ifeanyi's grandpa..baba olowo. Have money and enjoy your life as u age in Life. This man get money but e no too like to be in the news.

How e take get him money?
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Nn3muka(f): 10:41am On Mar 02, 2020
Reminds me of when we went to his University in Ede. Met with his VC but he couldn't attend but omo the man is made for life.

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by seanwilliam(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2020
ebuka10box:
Dis money wey yab me , one day I go dey ontop of you .na me go dey laf u last last. As u control me now , na me go control you in month to come. My ppl if u bliv , na so e go be
amen
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2020
litathom:
I thought they've banned public spraying.

For the masses

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2020
Amotekun777:

He borrowed it from CBN
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by GeneralPula: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
That's Ifeanyi's grandpa..baba olowo. Have money and enjoy your life as u age in Life. This man get money but e no too like to be in the news.

Naso..

If no be Davido, Him name for no burst out like this..

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Tectono: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2020
Wow!!! Money obeys this man called Adeleke. In case you want money to obey you too, click on the links on my signature to master how you can make millions of naira from investing in Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2020
generationz:
But you will hardly see him spend lavishly. That's why he has been able to build an empire.

How do you know, does he report to you his daily expenses?
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Studio247: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2020
Is this also a news ?
When has throwing money in parties becomes
A news
Hmm.

MUSIC PROMOTION MADE EASY
PROMOTE WITH TALENT EMPIRE AND GET THE BEST OF MUSIC PROMOTION.

1: We promote on blog / Internet Radio with 65 listening countries.

2 :we distribution single/ album on international digital stores with 70% Royalty paid to artist.

3 : Our streets mix tape/ selection covers 30 States in Nigeria.

4 :we shoot a standard music video submit to TV stations for massive air play
We book a Tv / Radio interview section for
Music artist.

5:submission of song to Radio stations a cross the country and taking artist on tour .

MUSIC ARTISTS LOOKING FOR EFFECTIVE MUSIC PROMOTION OR MANAGEMENT
Www.showitnaija.com.ng
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Mires: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2020
Yoruba women are funny. They left the music beat and were holding the money sprayed on them. Poverty is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by GEEBITE: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2020
I sincerely hope your mother's breast is still standing firm. Those women are over 60,what an uncouth child.
solmus:
cool

he went to his highschool reunion and he was caught spraying money to all the slayqueens turned slaymama that use to show him shege , he was even spraying their falling breast..

the best part is that he owns a power plant and the moment we shout Up Nepa!! in our various homes his phone rings of bank alert from our money that we use in paying estimated billing and recharge prepaid meters

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by millionboi2: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2020
Badmod:
LFLS
Like father like Son...
I pray to God to make money too...
Make I no just dey put mouth for another man
Nonsenses

Davido hustle

He even did jazz to breakout in his music caereer
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by solmus: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2020
Amotekun777:

Deji Adeleke's father was one of the first Nigerian Architects and Engineer , and he single handedly started the dredging and construction of Banana island which military government fraudulently claimed from him, he went to court and won stupendous money in settlements and he and his family became super rich.. his wealth reflected on his children, Dr Deji, Sen Isiaka, and Sen Ademola .. Deji went into engineering like his father and founded Pacific holding which got many contracts from Government, International Oil Company and religious bodies like Babcock/Adventist.. his wealth skyrocketed when he smartly invested in the Nigerian power sector supplying atleast 1500 MGW to the national grid and getting paid

4 Likes

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by solmus: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2020
GEEBITE:
I sincerely hope your mother's breast is still standing firm. Those women are over 60,what an uncouth child.

is that your mums breast Adeleke is being squeezed like orages.. eyahh!!! silly child nothing is being uncouth about a falling breast , its a fact of nature
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Bukden16(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Me no see deh moni
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by GEEBITE: 11:11am On Mar 02, 2020
Obviously raised in the gutters,wont take that steep descent with you.ciao
solmus:

is that your mums breast Adeleke is being squeezed like orages.. eyahh!!! silly child nothing is being uncouth about a falling breast , its a fact of nature
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by pacespot(m): 11:17am On Mar 02, 2020
This culture of spraying money at any given opportunity, why is it only common among blacks, I have never seen a white man doing this thing, is it that money is the only thing important to a black man? I wonder what our forefathers were spraying before the introduction of Fiat money in the olden days?
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by solmus: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2020
GEEBITE:
Obviously raised in the gutters,wont take that steep descent with you.ciao

grin too many snowflake dunce on the internet this days, is the heat melting peoples brain or what

little punk don't quote me next time, or your mum wont like what I will say about her
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2020
hisexcellency34:
I thought EFCC and CBN say this is illegal
Yes but for the poor. Once you have money in Nigeria, laws bow to you.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2020
GeneralPula:

Naso..

If no be Davido, Him name for no burst out like this..

Na Davido cast the man.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by GamalNasser: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2020
generationz:
But you will hardly see him spend lavishly. That's why he has been able to build an empire.

Nonsense talk
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Ayobami93(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2020
solmus:

Deji Adeleke's father was one of the first Nigerian Architects and Engineer , and he single handedly started the dredging and construction of Banana island which military government fraudulently claimed from him, he went to court and won stupendous money in settlements and he and his family became super rich.. his wealth reflected on his children, Dr Deji, Sen Isiaka, and Sen Ademola .. Deji went into engineering like his father and founded Pacific holding which got many contracts from Government, International Oil Company and religious bodies like Babcock/Adventist.. his wealth skyrocketed when he smartly invested in the Nigerian power sector supplying atleast 1500 MGW to the national grid and getting paid

Deji Adeleke's father was Raji Ayoola Adeleke. A senator in the First Republic.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by mechanics(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Too much money.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by Damzybankz: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
more of it
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by anonymous1759(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
generationz:

Stop Consoling yourself every body get where him money dey enter. These Sugar spend more than the youths. You can hardly see a young guy gift a runs girl a house worth hundred of millions or exotic cars but a sugar daddy will do it because of common BJ. These men are not loud that's the difference.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by generationz(f): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

[s]How do you know, does he report to you his daily expenses?[/s]
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by generationz(f): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
anonymous1759:

[s]Stop Consoling yourself every body get where him money dey enter. These Sugar spend more than the youths. You can hardly see a young guy gift a runs girl a house worth hundred of millions or exotic cars but a sugar daddy will do it because of common BJ. These men are not loud that's the difference. [/s]
GamalNasser:

Nonsense talk
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event by sweetTai(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Who made the man a Billionaire?? Davido?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial / Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested / Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.