Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

She Is Disappointed In Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Disappointed In Me! (1255 Views)

I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Disappointed In Me! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Good evening dearies.
I posted about me and my babe having issues last time, well, we resolved it and got back together so well.

The relationship is one year and 2 months old, I love her and I'm sure she loves me too.

A little about myself, growing up was difficult, little things or issues that money could solve were taken seriously or, rather, posed serious threats to my family coexistence, not mincing words, we were poor.

I literally suffered, I saw momsy do odd jobs to feed us, a family of 6, parents inclusive, which I am the heir (first son)

Yesterday, I was with my babe when she told me about a certain young pastor who indicated interest to marry her, lest I forget, my babe is a virtuous woman, I told her I wouldn't be sad if she accepts to marry the man and I wouldn't stop her if she wishes to marry the man.

I saw disappointment in her facial expression, it was obvious she wasn't expecting that from me, and her response was, " after you will say you love me"

Truth is, if I want to marry, I won't look no other girl than she, but I am not ready now, she is 21 and I'm 28.

After what I experienced growing up, It would be insensitive to let it happen to me once again with my wife and kids.

I have aligned some things I want to achieve before I get married to ensure a better life for my wife and kids and truth is, it can take me 2, 3 or 4 years or more than, I can't say, my problem is, it's not definite, like say next year, so telling her to reject suitors cause of me when I'm not sure how tomorrow will be is not wise.

Before I finished school, I have always thought that making money and getting myself ready won't be difficult, but when I got into hustling I realised it would take longer than expected.

And for the note: I won't be getting married if I'm not sure I'm capable of providing for my family.

Recall the Bible says a man who can't provide for his family is worse than infidel.

She doesn't see things my view.

As you read this babe, just know I love you so much, please understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Disappointed In Me! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
Stories.

1 Like

Re: She Is Disappointed In Me! by pbethel: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
The biblr says he who finds a wife finds a good thing & obtain favor
Don't be discouraged. It may not be d way u think it. Be open 2 ideas and suggestions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Disappointed In Me! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
pbethel:
Don't be discouraged. It may not be d way u think it. Be open 2 ideas and suggestions.

Bro, suggestions, no, Ideas, yes.
Re: She Is Disappointed In Me! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
vowsng:
Good evening dearies.
I posted about me and my babe having issues last time, well, we resolved it and got back together so well.

The relationship is one year and 2 months old, I love her and I'm sure she loves me too.

A little about myself, growing up was difficult, little things or issues that money could solve were taken seriously or, rather, posed serious threats to my family coexistence, not mincing words, we were poor.

I literally suffered, I saw momsy do odd jobs to feed us, a family of 6, parents inclusive, which I am the heir (first son)

Yesterday, I was with my babe when she told me about a certain young pastor who indicated interest to marry her, lest I forget, my babe is a virtuous woman, I told her I wouldn't be sad if she accepts to marry the man and I wouldn't stop her if she wishes to marry the man.

I saw disappointment in her facial expression, it was obvious she wasn't expecting that from me, and her response was, " after you will say you love me"

Truth is, if I want to marry, I won't look no other girl than she, but I am not ready now, she is 21 and I'm 28.

After what I experienced growing up, It would be insensitive to let it happen to me once again with my wife and kids.

I have aligned some things I want to achieve before I get married to ensure a better life for my wife and kids and truth is, it can take me 2, 3 or 4 years or more than, I can't say, my problem is, it's not definite, like say next year, so telling her to reject suitors cause of me when I'm not sure how tomorrow will be is not wise.

Before I finished school, I have always thought that making money and getting myself ready won't be difficult, but when I got into hustling I realised it would take longer than expected.

And for the note: I won't be getting married if I'm not sure I'm capable of providing for my family.

Recall the Bible says a man who can't provide for his family is worse than infidel.

I like you. You have a sensible head on your shoulders.
Re: She Is Disappointed In Me! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I like you. You have a sensible head on your shoulders.

Bro, she doesn't see it that way, i don't know, but she will be reading this once I get more comments.
Re: She Is Disappointed In Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 12:22am On Mar 02, 2020
vowsng:
Good evening dearies.

At the bold may explain why some ladies will not entertain dating broke guys.

Op, I like you. You know your worth, you have ambition and you're realistic. If you can convince your girl to wait for you, I know you guys will enjoy your marriage. I want to believe she can wait.

But if she can't wait for you, don't feel hurt. Let her go and I know Lady luck will find you someone that will complete/complement you when the time comes.

Good luck.
Re: She Is Disappointed In Me! by Prec1ous(m): 5:39am On Mar 02, 2020
What was she expecting?

When she is already communicating with nthe pastor, they may even be planning their marriage already.

As a matter of fact, she knows you are not ready but she is informing you ahead of the impending decision she will make. She is meeting other people already.

Don't force yourself, I love your response already. I don't know why a 21 years old is so impatient to marry. What has she achieved by the way?

Know this, she will always live you but as usual, they always marry who is available irrespective of love.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: She Is Disappointed In Me! by Katier00(f): 6:22am On Mar 02, 2020
Don't date if you are not ready to commit. We all want different things in life. Hustle and make money then you can pick a wife and start a family
Re: She Is Disappointed In Me! by Kentiamhere(m): 6:44am On Mar 02, 2020
vowsng:
Good evening dearies.

you have a dream and she doesn't. Most ladies nowadays because their friends are getting married, having babies they also want to experience i. Without knowing how others are coping. you have a plan for your own life and if your woman is going to bring those plans down then she would have to go instead of your plans going.
Re: She Is Disappointed In Me! by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Prec1ous:

I don't know why a 21 years old is so impatient to marry. What has she achieved by the way?

She is actually not ready for marriage and she is ready to wait for me, but my fear is telling her to reject suitors when I'm not certain about tomorrow, like I said, if I don't hit it big the way I want, I will just stay bachelor forever.
Re: She Is Disappointed In Me! by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 02, 2020
Katier00:
Don't date if you are not ready to commit. We all want different things in life. Hustle and make money then you can pick a wife and start a family

Commit? You don't get it, I don't want to make her reject suitors cause of me, cause I'm not certain what tomorrow holds.
Re: She Is Disappointed In Me! by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2020
pbethel:

Lol, looks like you are one of those who believes woman opens the door for a man, maybe this same thing was what they told my dad, I don't buy it.
Re: She Is Disappointed In Me! by younghartz(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2020
Why don't we make money now,and fall inlove later undecided
Re: She Is Disappointed In Me! by xarm(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2020
vowsng:

Commit? You don't get it, I don't want to make her reject suitors cause of me, cause I'm not certain what tomorrow holds.
No one is certain about tomorrow, the chance that you will be able to keep the girl or any other girls is very slim with the way you are doubting your future, don't be lazy, do your best, plan against the future and believe everything will be okay, girls like assurance, as long you are doing your best, assure yourself and your partner that tomorrow will be bright, copy the habit of positive thinking, doubt yourself and i can assure you that you are setting yourself on a journey of doom.
Re: She Is Disappointed In Me! by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2020
vowsng:
Good evening dearies.

your not serious about the girl, it takes only 35k to do court wedding, den you can postpone childbirth till money comes, your girl like most other girls only wants assurance that they are yours forever. The best time to wife a girl is wen you're broke, girls have the ability to know a girl with a bright future, so your girl sticking with you when your broke means you most likely have a very bright future my broda, do small intro and court....you will be fine. Not every girl will stick with a broke guy, so don't loose the ones dat do, cos they are special.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Meet The Beautiful Woman Behind Laycon's Success. / Advice Needed / This Is What The Society Calls A "Real Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.