Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,536 members, 7,830,592 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover (8223 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by extremelygolden: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
If it's pre-wedding pictures, why are they wearing wedding ring already?

It could be they came back to Nigeria to formalise their marriage traditionally, after their marriage by Acts or White Wedding in North/South Korea.

They look good together. Their children will be cute.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Peakyblinders: 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
Hey bro, i greet you.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

Have a nice one
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Riele:

He's not handsome .

Don't deceived yourself .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

- / Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. / I Hate My Body Because, I'm Too Sexy...see My Hot Curvy Sexy Body(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.