Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover (8195 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by News0002: 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Truly love is a beautiful thing especially when the two hearts connect.

The captivating thing about the picture that has everyone talking is the way the two couples dressed in Nigerian Igbo attire.

The world will be a wonderful place if we see everyone as human devoid of skin colour.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/03/01/beautiful-pre-wedding-pictures-of-nigerian-and-his-korean-lover/

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by News0002: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Digableplanets6(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by proclinician: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
Chai this is beautiful. Very very beautiful. Chey see softness. Nekwanu ka nwa si adi uto.

13 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Ladylite: 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
Igbo kwenu... I feel the love. She as she freshhh

Corona couple.

So romantic and coromantic

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by phenzy(m): 12:25am On Mar 02, 2020
Omo see better babe [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 02, 2020
This is the difference between Igbo and other tribe in Nigeria other tribes like Afonjas and delta prefer to marry old aged ancestors

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by internationalman(m): 12:34am On Mar 02, 2020
See fresh body like a ripe mangoe..

Congrat

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by CAPSLOCKED: 1:09am On Mar 02, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
This is the difference between Igbo and other tribe in Nigeria other tribes like Afonjas and delta prefer to marry old aged ancestors

STUPĮD TALK.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:27am On Mar 02, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Please stop this tribal nonsense, it's getting Boring and annoying.

You people should grow up.
by the order of the Peaky blinders.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:37am On Mar 02, 2020
This is beautiful and captivating.
Immediately i saw the pictures, my jaw dropped and i was like Wow!!!!!!!!!

This is how it's suppose to be, intercontinental marriages should be encouraged, I'm not talking about the young boys and white grandmas angry

I'm talking about young couples like this.

It might not look that I'm making sense to you but intercontinetal marriages like this can go a long way in bringing peace to the world.

The government should encourage marriages that cut across religion and tribes.

A man from the East marrying a woman from the north.

An American marrying a woman from Iraq or Iran.

If the government and institutions can encourage such relationships in our universities and society, i know peace and unity will come.

People don't know the power of marriage.

Now for example, imagine that the president of Nigeria is Hausa or fulani and his wife is ibo or Yoruba or from Delta.
Then if that's the case with the vise president and most of the senators in NIGERIA.

Now imagine that the president of America has a first lady that is from Iran or Russia or north Korea.

Do you think as a man of power, i will attack the people of my wife?

Definitely No.

I think all NIGERIANS should select the next president of NIGERIA if only his wife is from a different tribe.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 02, 2020
Ladylite:

Corona couple.

This girl, your mouth no go kill you grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

STUPĮD TALK.
truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Jimbadly: 2:46am On Mar 02, 2020
What a beautiful Korean lady.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by hope4nigeria(m): 3:28am On Mar 02, 2020
News0002:
Truly love is a beautiful thing especially when the two hearts connect.

The captivating thing about the picture that has everyone talking is the way the two couples dressed in Nigerian Igbo attire.

The world will be a wonderful place if we see everyone as human devoid of skin colour.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/03/01/beautiful-pre-wedding-pictures-of-nigerian-and-his-korean-lover/
which one of the Korean?? North or South? If an south good, if na north RIP.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 02, 2020
Lovely
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Alimzy20(m): 3:53am On Mar 02, 2020
hope4nigeria:
which one of the Korean?? North or South? If an south good, if na north RIP.
if na north korea make the guy just remain there with her
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Alimzy20(m): 3:56am On Mar 02, 2020
Ladylite:

Corona couple.

you're mentally deranged

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Katier00(f): 4:24am On Mar 02, 2020
Perfect match their children go fine

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Deeminaj(f): 4:48am On Mar 02, 2020
Ladylite:

Corona couple.

lol
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Godons1: 4:54am On Mar 02, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Lies.
We Igbo's Muslims and Igbo Herdsmen,
we prefer to marry underage ladies. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Riele(f): 5:21am On Mar 02, 2020
Nice .

But I'm not feeling any connection between them .

The man's ugliness no be here .
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by timibare(m): 5:47am On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmm weytin dey ooze
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by itsme01: 6:06am On Mar 02, 2020
Oyinbos always chase happiness while Nigerian women would consider many factors before marriage

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by lonelydora: 6:11am On Mar 02, 2020
Wow! What an Interracial sex love?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Masterclass32: 6:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Beautiful.

HML.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by AdmissionGetEas: 6:19am On Mar 02, 2020
I wish them success in their interracial marriage.
Meanwhile secure direct admission into 200level of any of your desired University without writing JAMB..call 07039752991
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by vicben27(m): 6:35am On Mar 02, 2020
Love in the time of corona Virus
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Okogopo: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
Oyinbos always chase happiness while Nigerian women would consider many factors before marriage
[/s]
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by Roon9(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Nice
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover by TheChameleon: 7:20am On Mar 02, 2020
He looks like a house niggah. No offense. undecided

Lovely bride though... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Slay Queen In Romantic Mood With Old Granny Sugar Daddy, Spark Outrage / Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter / Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.