Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,135 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram (15619 Views)

Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by Okogopo: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
lemme send you my IP address 169.239.236.101 10801 SOCKS4 Nigeria locate me and ur worse
[/s]
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by zoer(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:
Sharrap Prof. Go and fix sex for grade and the corruption going on in ur department. National security matters are to complex for you. And who cares about ur opinions anyways, Unless the i-pots terrorist. And some mentally deranged adults. Meet many of them Militant in Malaysia University of East London (UEL). If Gej can grant amnesty to militant, and sponsor them to study abroad. Well lemme break it to u people, granting Boko Haram amnesty is better. In War Deception is the best strategy.
.....u r a dunce.......don't u feel ashamed pewing trash?......I regret sharing a country with u.

2 Likes

Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by RapistOnBail: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2020
embarassed
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by cjudy(m): 6:53am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:
Sharrap Prof. Go and fix sex for grade and the corruption going on in ur department. National security matters are to complex for you. And who cares about ur opinions anyways, Unless the i-pots terrorist. And some mentally deranged adults. Meet many of them Militant in Malaysia University of East London (UEL). If Gej can grant amnesty to militant, and sponsor them to study abroad. Well lemme break it to u people, granting Boko Haram amnesty is better. In War Deception is the best strategy.

Just see the kind of person I'm sharing the same country with. God why? What have I done to deserve this kind of life?
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:55am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:
so you no longer have a life outside nairaland.. I pray the bokoharam member that will murder your loved one will be granted amnesty grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by lomprico(m): 7:00am On Mar 02, 2020
tenderjunkie:
But it makes sense giving amnesty to Niger Delta militants?

what are boko haram fighting for?
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by illicit(m): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2020
Boko Harams number will swell.
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by Okogopo: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
well my freedom of speech doesn't stop me at ur door step
[/s]
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 7:07am On Mar 02, 2020
cjudy:

Just see the kind of person I'm sharing the same country with. God why? What have I done to deserve this kind of life?
you can return to God right now if you want.. ever heard of the word suicide.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by 1TRUEEGOD: 7:08am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:

[/b]You talk like you lack knowledge. Niger delta scenario is very different dude. Go back to history if you need to.

And make yourself clear how "DECEPTION " can work in this scenario ??

And what exactly do you call "DECEPTION "[b]
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2020
They should be exterminated.
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by kyng(m): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2020
tenderjunkie:
Niger Delta militant dey fight for their birth right (oil)
But boko haram dey terrorise in the name of jihad
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2020
-
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2020
1TRUEEGOD:

[/b]You talk like you lack knowledge. Niger delta scenario is very different dude. Go back to history if you need to.

And make yourself clear how "DECEPTION " can work in this scenario ??

And what exactly do you call "DECEPTION "[b]
it's created rip between Boko Haram. Thy are fighting amongst themselves. right now there's 4 factions. The two are indirectly making deal with the government. This all to bring peace to this country. For the sake of the Army who are traumatized in this war.. pls have a different perception

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by Okogopo: 7:15am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
it's created rip between Boko Haram. Thy are fighting amongst themselves. right now there's 4 factions. The two are indirectly making deal with the government. This all to bring peace to this country. For the sake of the Army who are traumatized in this war.. pls have a different perception
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by Okogopo: 7:15am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
you can return to God right now if you want.. ever heard of the word suicide.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by malele(m): 7:16am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:

So u want amnesty for boko haram ?
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by Okogopo: 7:18am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 02, 2020
When you read certain posts as you can see in thread you will understand that this country has no future with the kind of reasoning from a generation that calls themselves leaders of tomorrow.

They prefer darkness and will lead in darkness. Just run to page one and read the first comment. The devil himself was there.

Tufiaakwa!
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2020
malele:

So u want amnesty for boko haram ?
it's already been granted for them since 2016. But they refused,.. but as of 2018 to date thy av started accepting it.
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by Okogopo: 7:22am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
it's already been granted for them since 2016. But they refused,.. but as of 2018 to date thy av started accepting it.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by Isoduwa(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2020
alexyontop:
He can talk as long as he wants ....but he can't change nothing....docile human beings
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by Hadampson(m): 7:27am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:

Honestly you need to be banned for life on nairaland

Lalasticlala, Seun kindly do the needful
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by akee01(m): 7:27am On Mar 02, 2020
U clearly don't understand what u are saying

tsephanyah:
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by 1TRUEEGOD: 7:28am On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:

[/b]What are you saying??

You still haven't explained what you meant by "DECEPTION" – who is deceiving who?? [b]
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by Socialng: 7:33am On Mar 02, 2020
What is the reward for being a law abiding citizen in Nigeria?
What this people (senators) are insinuating is that...If you are a
Bandit,bokoharam member, etc etc ...Then you will be rewarded.
Meanwhile..The IDPs who have been rendered homeless by (bokoharam etc are left malnourished, displaced,without an education,and practically hopeless)

This life eh...
People that should have faced firing squad a long time ago..Are going to be treated like kings and Queens..
Chai cry cry

1 Like

Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by ellizy(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2020
Forgiving terrorist is belongs to God. Sending them to God belongs to me
Vladimir Putin

1 Like

Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by yeyeosoronga: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2020
tenderjunkie:

Niger delta militants and Boko Haram are 2 different entities with different agendas and different ways of achieving such. Boko Haram has killed too many people to be given amnesty, despite the fact that their demands are not been met.
What exactly are the Boko Haram demands?
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by realstars: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2020
I still believe they boko haram is own by some government officials
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by don4real18(m): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2020
lonelydora:
Buhari and his Fulani brothers know exactly what they are doing. They want to islamize this country by force.

Are you people aware the army has started setting up RUGA settlement in military barracks across the nation saying it will help create employment. This is why Buhari has refused to remove Buratai.

The boko haram they created is haunting them big time, and they now want to use another method to take up our lands by force.

The earlier Southerners/Middle Beltans unite and fight this war, the better for them.
Can you please share a link to your claim of RUGA settlements being established in military barracks? I will love to learn more.
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by Sunnycliff(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2020
tenderjunkie:

Can you tell me what exactly bokoharam is fighting for? Mention just one thing, they are fighting for
Re: Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2020
Hadampson:

Honestly you need to be banned for life on nairaland

Lalasticlala, Seun kindly do the needful
buttercup my freedom of speech doesn't stop at ur tears... little barby Cry me a river.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) / Soldiers Mistake Electricity Workers For Boko Haram, Kill 1 / El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.