Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

No Big Deal In Making My Son Chief Of Staff- Gov Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Big Deal In Making My Son Chief Of Staff- Gov Akeredolu (1323 Views)

Fashola: No Big Deal With Ethnic Politics In Lagos; It’s Global Trend / Electoral Act: Buhari's Refusal To Sign The Bill Was No Big Deal - Lawan / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Big Deal In Making My Son Chief Of Staff- Gov Akeredolu by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2020

Re: No Big Deal In Making My Son Chief Of Staff- Gov Akeredolu by TheTourist: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2020
Bad guy
Re: No Big Deal In Making My Son Chief Of Staff- Gov Akeredolu by miteolu(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2020
No big deal if we sell this country
Re: No Big Deal In Making My Son Chief Of Staff- Gov Akeredolu by Cityvine: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2020
Space booked
Re: No Big Deal In Making My Son Chief Of Staff- Gov Akeredolu by realstars: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2020
The government of the people is now own by the people of the same family people, and not for the people but self and pockets.
Oh what a rush.
Re: No Big Deal In Making My Son Chief Of Staff- Gov Akeredolu by fernandoc(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2020
Who can you attest about his capabilities first hand except your son?
I see nothing wrong here if he believes he can actually do the job.
He will even work harder to prove himself and naysayers.
Re: No Big Deal In Making My Son Chief Of Staff- Gov Akeredolu by hisexcellency34: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2020
Arrogant idiot
Re: No Big Deal In Making My Son Chief Of Staff- Gov Akeredolu by hisexcellency34: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2020
Bloody bootlicker

fernandoc:
Who can you attest about his capabilities first hand except your son?
I see nothing wrong here if he believes he can actually do the job.
He will even work harder to prove himself and naysayers.
Re: No Big Deal In Making My Son Chief Of Staff- Gov Akeredolu by fernandoc(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Bloody bootlicker

I’m not youriba, I don’t know any Yoruba politician personally.
I’ve never even been to ondo state.
I just stated my personal opinion but you as a bloody f@@l that you are will jump in to insult your father.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country / 43% Of World’s Poor People Live In Nigeria, Two Others – World Bank / Onitsha In Land Port ; Buhari And APC Have Done More On Infrastructure For S/E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.