Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) (7300 Views)

Solution To Corona Virus Prophetic Thread- Spiritual Updates (New). / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2020
Happy New Month.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2020
Amen.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
God bless you
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2020
Amen
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2020
INTERCESSORY PRAYERS AGAINST COVID19.
TITLED : WE SANITIZE OUR AIR WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
TEXT : Exodus 9:8-10.
PRAYERS.
1- Thank God for this revelation.
2- O God my Father, please have mercy upon mankind and his persistent acts of wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
3- Arrest us and give us a new heart during this lockdown, in Jesus name.
4- We sanitize our air with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
5- Any evil, programmed into the air, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6- Wherever polluted air has blown to, we rebuke you, in the name of Jesus.
7- Arrows of sickness and diseases, fired into the air, back fire in the name of Jesus.
8- O Lord, use the weapon of the air against the enemies, in Jesus name.
9- Henceforth, let the enemies behind this pandemic begin to breathe their last breath, in Jesus name.
10- No evil weapon fashioned against our air shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
11- Almighty God, arise and let your whirlwind blow away the wind of the enemies, in the name of Jesus.
12- My environment, hear the word of the Lord, reject polluted air, in the name of Jesus.
13- I shall not breathe in the air of affliction in the name of Jesus.
14- O Lord, let the wind of change begin to blow to the camp of the enemies, and expose them, in the name of Jesus.
15- Thank God for answered prayers.
Even as we pray, and with such an information at hand, please let's continue to take all the necessary measures needed to prevent the spreading of this virus.
God bless you for praying.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Amen
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by DragnetisaKuk(f): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2020
I applaud this dedication to time wasting.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2020

PRAYERS.

2- O God my Father, please have mercy upon mankind and his persistent acts of wickedness, in the name of Jesus.

7- Arrows of sickness and diseases, fired into the air, back fire in the name of Jesus.

9- Henceforth, let the enemies behind this pandemic begin to breathe their last breath, in Jesus name.

10- No evil weapon fashioned against our air shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.

11- Almighty God, arise and let your whirlwind blow away the wind of the enemies, in the name of Jesus.

12- My environment, hear the word of the Lord, reject polluted air, in the name of Jesus.

14- O Lord, let the wind of change begin to blow to the camp of the enemies, and expose them, in the name of Jesus.

Even as we pray, and with such an information at hand, please let's continue to take all the necessary measures needed to prevent the spreading of this virus.

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2020
Glory be too God. We clocked exactly day 100 today in our intercessions. And we shall continue until every thing is fully settled. The Church of God is moving forward and the gates of hell shall never prevail.

The Lord is our strength in Jesus name.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Amen.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2020

PRAYERS.

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are We Living in the End Times? / Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) / Is ''let The Sick Say I Am Heald And Poor, Am Rich'' Not Telling Lies???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.