Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Are The Benefits Of Doing A Sitz Bath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Benefits Of Doing A Sitz Bath (355 Views)

'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Doing A Sitz Bath by Wearabletech: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2020
*Sitz bath: inexpensive at home treatment for males and females*

Read, comment, like and share✌�

Your bottom area is highly innervated; pains around this area can be agonizing and heightened. Personally, I’ve experienced the wonder of a sitz bath. It brought a soothing relief, the best part? It’s cheap and safe.

During my second year in college, I had this excruciating experience. It was a ‘pile’ aka ‘haemorrhoid’, a real “pain in the ass”. It started like constipation, then, diarrhoea. Later on tissues and veins surrounding my anus became inflamed and swollen.

The pain was so much I couldn’t walk. The size of piles can vary, mine was really big, and walking erect was a luxury I couldn’t afford. Activities of daily living were difficult.

Although, all these went on inside the anus, lola pile can occur outside too.

Just like an average Nigerian student I was broke!. I mean, this pile thing even affected my pocket. Still, I needed to do something fast as my exams were fast approaching.

So I tried all kinds of pain relievers including NSAIDs. Nothing seemed to work. Suppositories and tramadol, those would only proffer temporary relief.

I was practically out of options, getting sick during your exams can be your worst nightmare.

A senior colleague suggested sitz bath, over the phone. First, I felt embarrassed, even though I knew it was a therapeutic bath done by dipping your butt in the tepid water of about 34.4 to 36.6(94 – 98 degrees Fahrenheit).

I thought it was for women only, the rationale behind its efficacy never occurred to me. Usually, the procedure is cleansing, yet, the primary purpose medical practitioners recommend it is to speedily heal those micro-tears around the bottom area after vaginal birth.

As a student nurse, that was how I learned through experience. You too can try it.

Get the full gist...

For more medical questions or contributions,

SmartNuree��‍⚕��

https://smaartcollections.com/sitz-bath-inexpensive-ways-to-get/

(1) (Reply)

... / Check Out These Memes / Dating N Sleeping With Common Animist Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.