Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) (5872 Views)

Popular Instagram Twerker Shallymhiz Twerk Inside Danfo As A Conductor(pics) / Woman Who Married A Ghost Warns People To Be Careful In Spirituality Work(photos / Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Lekute: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
an oyinbo man was spotted doing a conductor business on a commercial bus in Lagos State.

• This made many people react, that how can he leave his developed country and come to Nigeria, not even to enroll in one White-collar job in Nigeria, but one of the difficult jobs in Nigeria. Many gave him a thumbs up, for his courage to do this.

What baffled people around is that he is fluently Calling on and persuading passengers to enter the 'danfo bus' in Nigerian pidgin.

What do you this about this 'Oyinbo conductor'. Do you think his country was not developed for him to do this kind of work in Nigeria?

copied.

1 Like

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
wetin musa no go see for gate again cheesy
anyway he might just bea rich kid just trying to have fun cheesy
Missyford31 u need to see this cheesy

11 Likes

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by talktrue1234: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
This dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by ojun50(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
After today you know go see am do dis work...... So no dey feel fly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Acjohn(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
This one na script, see how he deliberately tear him clean singlet just to look poor. The guy is catching fun

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by kiddkash(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
people of NAIRALAND.
please I have an urgent matter to tell.

if you see anyone carrying a rope an entering an uncompleted building
murmuring to him/herself,

a whole Barcelona 8-2 against Bayern Munich
Setien from Real Betis to Barcelona
the fool bench Rakitic for Sergi Roberto plus faded Suarez
Messi the goat or na Malu
Coutinho go on loan, come back score 2 and 1 assist

please stop the person, save a life, call 112

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
You will soon see oyinbo man on palm tree tapping palm wine.

3 Likes

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by GraGra247(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Acjohn:
This one na script, see how he deliberately tear him clean singlet just to look poor. The guy is catching fun

Glad someone could easily decode the matter.

2 Likes

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Kissiemu(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
They are probably holding a survey for a research.

6 Likes

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by 360degreess(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Finally, egungun don enter express..
They are coming for him...

1 Like

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by ogwuche4u(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
This guy here is a tourist. He is doing it for the fun. Look at the smile on his face. He is creating a story for tomorrow. He probably wants to see life from another view point. Don't reason him less.
Lekute:
an oyinbo man was spotted doing a conductor business on a commercial bus in Lagos State.

• This made many people react, that how can he leave his developed country and come to Nigeria, not even to enroll in one White-collar job in Nigeria, but one of the difficult jobs in Nigeria. Many gave him a thumbs up, for his courage to do this.

What baffled people around is that he is fluently Calling on and persuading passengers to enter the 'danfo bus' in Nigerian pidgin.

What do you this about this 'Oyinbo conductor'. Do you think his country was not developed for him to do this kind of work in Nigeria?

copied.

7 Likes

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by sonofthunder: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lekute:

copied.

You no ask the 'conductor', him driver or passengers question, you come dey ask us question. Better warn yourself.

5 Likes

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Hintona(f): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lekute:

copied.

This one no get job.
Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by illicit(m): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Happy boy

2 Likes

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
that guy no be real oyinbo
maybe penis from nowhere accidentally hit her mom so she gave birth to him.
Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Bluntguy: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wonders shall never end.
Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by talktrue1234: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
All of you that doesn't know this guy should go and search for oyinborebel on tiktok

1 Like

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by KingMack(m): 12:03am On Aug 15, 2020
This na Naija oyibo wey dey sing music
Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by freshkpomo(m): 12:11am On Aug 15, 2020
Acjohn:
Verdict: I tell you, white man nor fit come Africa dey suffer like goat, we dey see them like god, especially for 9ja.. Last last to even get conductor work for their country fit nor even easy for black man.... God punish all evil African leader... Na Africa I talk o before Buhari go say make I pay 5million.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling

2 Likes

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 15, 2020
Comedy skit. It is on tiktok.

1 Like

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Mightyraw(m): 12:49am On Aug 15, 2020
Na oyinbo rebel be that nah, guy na artist
Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by tobechi74: 1:03am On Aug 15, 2020
A(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃. A video clip

1 Like

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 1:09am On Aug 15, 2020
He does not Fit him 1 bit

Oyinbo rebel ojumi bloorry
Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 15, 2020
grin this one don chop belleful

Funny
Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 15, 2020
He just wants to have a Feel of LAWLESSNESS.
Such has become extinct in his Land.
Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Olabode971(f): 2:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Hope you can see our lastest development in Lagos says Bubu..

Eko Lagos...

Eko onibaje ooh..

grin

1 Like

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 15, 2020
lefulefu:

Lol. I swear Nigeria does look fun. So many ppl to meet. So much to explore. I love the pidgin too. Hes enjoying this. I know I would.
Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 15, 2020
lefulefu:

He's probably not rich tho some ppl get small job earn enuff to travel from place to place earn more go to the next place n get to see new places in the world. Is cheaper way to travel
Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol. I swear Nigeria does look fun. So many ppl to meet. So much to explore. I love the pidgin too. Hes enjoying this. I know I would.
he is experiencing something different from home cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:
He just wants to have a Feel of LAWLESSNESS.
Such has become extinct in his Land.
abi cheesy
he wants to experience what it feels like hustling under the hot baking sun to get your daily bread and wat it feels like being in the street.Such has become extinct in his homeland cheesy.When you grow up in a place where things work and everything is orderly u might even get bored and have a desire to exprience the rugged life cheesy.Dats what he just did.

1 Like

Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 15, 2020
lefulefu:
he is experiencing something different from home cheesy

Yes he ischeesy I know it's very different from where I live. How U dey
Re: 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Kissiemu:
They are probably holding a survey for a research.
could even be a thesis given to him by his school overseas

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape / My Heart Beats Like 20times Faster Anytime I Talk With A Girl I Really Like / Should My Girl Assist Me Financially Or I Hustle On My Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.