Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School (40149 Views)

Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali / Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure / Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Angy55(f): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
The anger has now vanished!
Villagers won!
RIP to the young boy

This thing is irritating, please kindly delete it.
Yurk angry

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by osuofia2(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2020
MR TEACHER POLICE GO TURN YOU TO ATM UNLESS YOU PREFER JAIL
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by osuofia2(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Villagers won!
The many eyes of village people staring him
[img]https://media1./images/9430da707503e09243c99d69654b89f9/tenor.gif[/img]
RIP to the young boy
STOP POSTING THIS PLS, IT IS GRAPHICS, THANK YOU
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by sneakxgram: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2020
This is errant nonsense!!! Even the teacher don enter wahala
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by naijazee2: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2020
Oga ooooo
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Jakasibo(m): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Villagers won!
The many eyes of village people staring him
[img]https://media1./images/9430da707503e09243c99d69654b89f9/tenor.gif[/img]
RIP to the young boy
This is irritating

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by klax(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2020
ReverseFlash:
F... T... C!!!

Teachers in Delta State have to be the worst in the world. Very frustrated set of civil servants and it's the students that suffer it most. So sad, RIP young man.

As for you teacher, you don enter. God help you and you don't have money to give to police...

#NoFlogging #FloggingHelpsNoOne

Money to give poluce on issue like these The teacher has bought big market let him or her just say good bye for a while to his or her family because free food and accommodation is inevitable for him in the prison.

Teachers should stop flogging its babaric and it can land them in lifetime jail. Teachers use your heads.

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by ozoebuka1(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2020
People like training other people's children while leaving their own to rot

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Tectono: 10:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmmm!!!!! That's a very big temptation. Will the teacher be sentenced to death? Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature to master how you can make over N3,000,000 profit per plot from Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Kulvas: 10:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Only in Africa u see teacher flogging students so mercilessly that anything can happen. Everything we do as blacks is always done the wrong way. Any teacher that will beat my child anyhow in school out of anyger or whatever reason, i will lock that teacher up and deal with him/her mercilessly too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Angy55:

This thing is irritating, please kindly delete it.
Yurk angry
And you quoted the pix too?
See who is spreading graphic gifs now! grin
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Angy55(f): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

And you quoted the pix too?
See who is spreading graphic gifs now! grin

Yay!!! Troublemaker leave me this morning biko.. angry
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by xtremerules: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2020
the sadistic teacher don buy market
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Crystalhonah: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2020
I won't be surprised if the teacher turns out to be an Intro Tech teacher...... Those set of people thought they'll finish school being a qualified engineer, but they end up being a sec school teacher, so they start venting their angers on poor students.

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Danielmegg(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2020
Kasala don burst
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2020
Angy55:

Yay!!! Troublemaker leave me this morning biko.. angry
Seriously edit ur post.
I was considerate enough to remove mine.
It's only fair you take a cue
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2020
osuofia2:

STOP POSTING THIS PLS, IT IS GRAPHICS, THANK YOU
And you are helping to broadcast it more by quoting me. Negodu grace! grin
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by osuofia2(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

And you are helping to broadcast it more by quoting me. Negodu grace! grin
Thank you for the reply, after all i am not stuppid, as your signature says you dont reply such people but abeg no de post am again
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by vezycash(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2020
Flier:
Severe punishment and beating destroyed life of many kids during the 1990s and early 2000,that is why you see some student sitting for WAEC 10 times and JAMB 8 times unlike now that they are passing it at will
Thank God it’s getting better,most state have outlawed beating student or giving them severe punishment and the worse is these useless teacher don’t really know anything,some of them are even using local language to teach pupils

False narrative. The reason more people are "passing" now is because:
1. Questions are stupidly easier than in the past.
2. Standard of education has been lowered
3. Cheating in examination is now EXPECTED.

Participants include: the schools owners, the teachers, students, their parents and the invigilators.

Flogging is LESS necessary now because people start schooling earlier. There was a time when 20 years was the average age for secondary graduates. Then it dropped to 18 during my time. Then 16. Now it's an average of 14 years.

The younger the child, the more controllable they are with just words.

But the removal of cane is having a very negative effect in our schools.

Oyinbo people have after school detention, special class for trouble makers. Good luck explaining to these new aged 'know it all' parents why you're holding their child back till 6pm.

Not only that, Police are now routinely called in to handle disciplinary issues with kids in yankee.

This cane matter is exactly like Lagos governor's ban of Okada and keke, Buhari's ban of rice importation and many more.

Both great ideas at first glance but on deeper look, produces more problems than it solves.

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by mignone(f): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2020
NtoAkwaIbom:
I hated skol so much because of beatings, I told my dad once dat I will rather learn a vocation than go back to the hell
Learning a vocation seems worse, things might av changed these days though. In times past, apprentice mechanics e.g. were flogged with vehicle fan-belts.

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Makavelli25: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2020
Damn
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2020
osuofia2:

Thank you for the reply, after all i am not stuppid, as your signature says you dont reply such people but abeg no de post am again

angry

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by vezycash(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2020
Ausrichie:
Flogging what the British brought and used on slaves.

Are you seriously insinuating that our ancestors never flogged their kids until the British came?

Are you also claiming that there was no slavery in Nigeria before the British came?
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by vezycash(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2020
mignone:

Learning a vocation seems worse, things might av changed these days though. In times past, apprentice mechanics e.g. were flogged with vehicle fan-belts.

Even till now. Wasn't long ago I saw an acquaintance of mine in his shop dishing out slaps to his secondary school grad employee. As the guy tried to explain - slap. In front of my office too, one sliding glass guy beat his apprentice - forgotten what he used. The funniest I've witnessed is a mechanic - the little boy took the bike he fixed for spin. His oga did not let him park before the beat down started.
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Adgideon(m): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2020
Well the teacher shud b arrested , then police investigate what led to the death, but I believe the floging contributed, and the law take it's course, but some teachers do acts like policemen

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by neonly: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2020
Offpoint:
Flogging kill Nigerian student? taa!
if that's the case, 80% of Nigerian would have been death.

In my days, teachers cane cure sickness.

They should let the teacher be and channel their anger towards the student parents inabilities to treat the guy leg injury.

in Nigeria 1001 ways to die, cane is not included cuz we eat cane at home, school, church and occasions.

Anyways, spanking as a form of punishment should be abolished and something new should be introduce.
Something like electric chair, lethal injection etc.

RIP to the young lad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by vezycash(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2020
Kulvas:
Only in Africa u see teacher flogging students so mercilessly that anything can happen. Everything we do as blacks is always done the wrong way. Any teacher that will beat my child anyhow in school out of anyger or whatever reason, i will lock that teacher up and deal with him/her mercilessly too.

And speaking like this at home will make puff up your kids' heads - make em act any how in school. Increasing the chance that your child gets beat up in anger.

If you are ever on leave for a month or more, take a temporary job as a secondary school teacher. Then come back here and share your experience.

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by vezycash(m): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Villagers won!

Na so o. Reminds me of people who slumped and died because of slap. Make man no go jam walking dead o. BTW - that your photo, I don't get why it's irritating some people. Just looks like alien stickers to me.
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Angy55(f): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

Seriously edit ur post.
I was considerate enough to remove mine.
It's only fair you take a cue

Okay. Done.
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by pmoye(m): 11:16am On Mar 02, 2020
Nigerian teachers and their readiness to vent their frustration on students.

Flogging does not increase learning and ability to comprehend. You can quote me.

If na be the parent of a child that a teacher flogged, i go change am for am patapata. The teacher and the school go no say there is a court of law in the country. Where exactly is it written in our laws that schools are permitted to beat and brutalize children they are not taking care of?

Evil creatures parading as teachers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by sylve11: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2020
Journey well Kevin. sad cool
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Realfrankie(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2020
Some teachers like flogging pass their job.

Everything in life has repercussions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / The Strange Stove Used By OAU Student (photos) / Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.