Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School (40148 Views)

Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali / Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure / Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2020
vezycash:

Na so o. Reminds me of people who slumped and died because of slap. Make man no go jam walking dead o. BTW - that your photo, I don't get why it's irritating some people. Just looks like alien stickers to me.
Phobias brother, phobias
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by okrote4real: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2020
What are the parents paying the school for? Why would you even flog a child to a point he/ she can even move? This is not just inhuman, it shoes our mentality as a people.

The school authorities must answer for this because they are all involved in this act.

Children would be scared to attend school because of cane. That's crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by frozen70(f): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2020
ReverseFlash:
F... T... C!!!

Teachers in Delta State have to be the worst in the world. Very frustrated set of civil servants and it's the students that suffer it most. So sad, RIP young man.

As for you teacher, you don enter. God help you and you don't have money to give to police...

#NoFlogging #FloggingHelpsNoOne

This is not money matter he is in for it
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Bimpe29: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2020
What a sad occurrence!
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Irore: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Offpoint:
Flogging kill Nigerian student? taa!
if that's the case, 80% of Nigerian would have been death.

In my days, teachers cane cure sickness.

They should let the teacher be and channel their anger towards the student parents inabilities to treat the guy leg injury.

in Nigeria 1001 ways to die, cane is not included cuz we eat cane at home, school, church and occasions.

Anyways, spanking as a form of punishment should be abolished and something new should be introduce.
Something like electric chair, lethal injection etc.

RIP to the young lad
Let's investigate the hospital where he was treated and the parents.
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Stackz: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Na iron dem dey use flog for the school??�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Ryan03(f): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Offpoint:

They should let the teacher be and channel their anger towards the student parents inabilities to treat the guy leg injury.

in Nigeria 1001 ways to die, cane is not included cuz we eat cane at home, school, church and occasions.

Anyways, spanking as a form of punishment should be abolished and something new should be introduce.

RIP to the young lad
offpoint, my mumsi so beat me and my elder ones eh, we kept calling her a wicked woman. Now see the two younger ones we have, mumsi decided to to lenient with them, just see them today.

They almost expelled one from school which involved my mum going to school before the issue was resolved, that never happened with we the elder ones. They are using phones in secondary school, do all sort of nonsense.

I think the cane is a good form of correction

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by maasoap(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Offpoint:

[s]Anyways, spanking as a form of punishment should be abolished and something new should be introduce.
[/s]
RIP to the young lad

The teacher should have been human a little bit by considering the condition of the boy and equally listening to the pleadings from his classmates. He wasn't blind, he wasn't deaf.
Then again, I guess you didn't read the story of a corper who flogged a student in the school and the student died that same day as a result of the swelling of hand where she flogged the student. That was about two or so years ago.
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by benedictac(f): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
handsomeyinka:
An autopsy will reveal the cause of his death..

Who go pay for am?
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
BadRadio:
Dem don flog flog flog, Dem don kill pesin !!!

I been think say them go tire grin

You are high I swear grin
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Lebexis(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wtf.... That man should flogged, hanged and flogged again!! Damn
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by galadima77(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
YummySuits:
This is so sad cry. He died as a result of complications. How severely was he beaten We really need to look into other means of punishment in our schools. It is also possible he did not die as a result of being beaten by the teacher, just unfortunate it happened at that time.

Seriously?
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by asatemple(f): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
God this death is too much, come to our aid
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by golddare: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
liltee123:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/teacher-flogs-pupil-to-death-in-delta/amp/

Teachers can take risks sha, simply because they flogged us like cow during our time does not mean it was right. Times have changed, honestly its risky to beat someone's child these days because you dont know the health conditions of such a child and also some children are possessed. If a child misbehaved report him or her to the authority shikena.
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by donbenz(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Delta and bad news be like mama and pikin. chai! embarassed
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by MWAD(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Na Corolaflogging be that..........
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Slimsly100(f): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nor ne that place Dem be send me go for NYSC
I run for my life o
Juju juju everywhere.
Una sure say na d beating kill the boy?
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by 2rands2naira: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
LET'S HIT IT BIG
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by Legendguru: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ye
Re: Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School by mignone(f): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
vezycash:

Even till now. Wasn't long ago I saw an acquaintance of mine in his shop dishing out slaps to his secondary school grad employee. As the guy tried to explain - slap. In front of my office too, one sliding glass guy beat his apprentice - forgotten what he used. The funniest I've witnessed is a mechanic - the little boy took the bike he fixed for spin. His oga did not let him park before the beat down started.
We believe so much in battery in this part of d world&nt correcting in love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / The Strange Stove Used By OAU Student (photos) / Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.