Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' (87501 Views)

Russia govt said they found cure for Coronavirus- drug Mefloquine / Good News As India Finally Found Cure To Conoravirus / Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by CyberWolf: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
He should approach WHO not FG. Both the illiterates and the learned ones behave like idiots in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
You think I didn't read before commenting?? His qualifications were clearly stated there. The joke is also on you for not getting a simple joke undecided
kindredspirit:

The joke is on you, sir.

Maurice Iwu is actually an eminent Professor of Pharmacognosy.

Pharmacognosy deals with the research / production of medicines from plants and other non-chemical sources.
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by LoudlyMouthed: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2020

1 Share

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Aarenaija: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
While I may not believe him on this one, I would not totally jettison his brilliance. He researched on Ebola virus long before it became popular and he was one of the few scientist that worked on Ebola at that time. However, INEC misdeeds still hunts him.

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
Don't be too serious!!! Develop some sense of humor please. You think I didn't read before commenting? His qualifications were clearly stated in the writeup. Sorry for not understanding a simple joke.
Sunriserealtors:

Don't display your ignorance publicly
Next time ask questions
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Drlimao: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
infect him and let's test it on him

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
itsme01:

I already knew your people only acquire morals at schools, because your parents fail at it
ok if you insist,

Then you win, take all the trophy attached to it.

I'm too big to be dragged to the mud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by shogsman(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
This man is a big fool,generated a cure 4years ago for a disease that's barely 2months old
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Buffalo2(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
thesicilian:
And the award for Scientist of the Year goes to Mr. Maurice Iwu for finding a cure 5yrs ago for a new virus that was only detected 3months ago!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by user294(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
thesicilian:
And the award for Scientist of the Year goes to Mr. Maurice Iwu for finding a cure 5yrs ago for a new virus that was only detected 3months ago!

He must be of the lineage of Lie Lie Mohammed!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Buffalo2(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Professor Lie-Iwu
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Martartins(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
The same Iwu that found the cure for HIV. audio cure.
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by edoairways: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
pmoye:
Nigerians, here we go again.
First, it was cure for HIV.
Then Ebola.
And now for Coronavirus.... And when they will produce that cure it will be some Alomo Bitters. I'm sure it is the one below that Ewure is talking about.
The problem with Nigerians is the fact that we don't believe ourselves rather we trust foreigners for every thing. This is same country that will be pushing for independency from the whites yet they are still colonised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
agbonkamen:
Lol dem dey find cheap political Points grin honestly Nigerian politicians are shortsighted, vision less and dumb too grin grin

100%

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by ujuka(f): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
itsme01:
grin
Stupidity runs in your blood.
Fool

idiotic joker that is only good in rigging election and looting money, this is why we would never allow his ethnic group into our dear Aso Rock villa, nobody votes greedy clowns, Lamidi kanu would soon spew trash too, he is only waiting for a Fulani or Yoruba to get infected

Someone should just kidnap him and send the losser to Wuhan china

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
yeah, since it's only Igbo man that likes Money and you hate money......

May it never come your way... Amen.

It's not a curse, but a fact

Boy do you know what they call "Fact"?
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by SmartMugu: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
See his face like someone with coronavirus. His team discovered the cure for 2020 disease back in 2015. Clowns everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by miketayo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
we always find cure for everything grin grin grin
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by sart(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
You are welcome Prof if indeed you found the cure as you have claimed. I hope the government will act swiftly.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Dpaulie(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
thesicilian:
shut up bro, stop this your pull him down attitude, ask when u don’t understand... do u really know how science work, na some of u dey go churches, mosques to pray on what only science can do... go study coding in science

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Joefat: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
How INEC take relate to lab work?
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
realokopi:
What a country grin
xx
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
realokopi:
What a country grin

xx
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
He is a pharmacologist by training, right?

Corona Virus can be treated with herbs. Yes, naturally organic herbs. The Universe by blueprint has all cures for all within the herbs family.

The white man has refused to look into nature for cure of all ills because they design these virus.

But nature has probabilistic solution for all opportunistic possibilities.
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by qtx(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/we-have-found-cure-for-coronavirus-iwu/
Bros you are not a white man so forget it. Doubt me? Then ask Abalaka and Abdulahi. grin
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by chukel(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
He patented a cure for covid19, 5yrs ago? This guy is fraudster. Shameless one. He just wants grant to loot. He should travel to Lagos for his court case and pay back the money he looted.
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Boy do you know what they call "Fact"?
no son!

You can lecture me
No one is above learning afterall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by chelseamann(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
He said the institute identified and patented the possible COVID 19 treatment in 2015 and now needs the Federal Government’s support to translate the compound into a drug for the treatment of the virus
I don't understand pls
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Is he minister of Health or what is?
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by on4a: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/we-have-found-cure-for-coronavirus-iwu/

This is the problem with Nigeria and Nigerians. We would not look into the veracity of this information now by confirming from his publications if he truly patented this. We would rather spew rubbish and dismiss his claims. I remember Prof. Abalaka, Nigerians threw away the baby and the bath water in that case too. Prof. Maurice Iwu is an astute researcher and I would give him the benefit of doubt to confirm his claim.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Packaging Food In Polythene Bags Causes Cancer – NAFDAC / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.