Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai (52854 Views)

Alhaja Lateefat Gbajabiamila At 94: Tribute To A Remarkable Life / Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Exodora: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lostz:
so it is okay public fund for private business?
Is it because this one is public those that hide theirs nko .
Let's with them first before attacking this one after all is still fresh maybe by 2023#newpresident#we will look into the case.
For now they should enjoy is their Chi that gave them the opportunity . Me when am finally there they are all leaners
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by NGpatriot: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
See as Sahara turn to another tabloid and fake news peddler...

Scorned losers.

God Bless Nigeria.

grin
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Glycosunde: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
And one stupid zombie sinator d oda day was saying dat their salary was not up to #700,000. Imagine d money dat will be used to celebrate dis birthday in anoda country. Nigeria pant has been used by Lord Lugard and his wife in 1914. Gbajamila is your mother from Dubai? Birthday dat would have been done here and money go still enter naija people hands from hotel accommodation to event planners, just name it but na Arabo wey don already get money una still dey cari our money go lavish

2 Likes

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Exodora:

Is it because this one is public those that hide theirs nko .
Let's with them first before attacking this one after all is still fresh maybe by 2023#newpresident#we will look into the case.
For now they should enjoy is their Chi that gave them the opportunity . Me when am finally there they are all leaners
people like you will never be allowed to get there

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nawa oo,who did we offend in dis country? Abeg make my visa do comot biko

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by AreaFada2: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
Zombies will still use tribalism to defend this.

They will say he was already a billionaire before going into politics. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Zombies I raise yansh for una o.

Are these the people to implement APC restructuring manifesto promise?

Nope, oil money from ND is too sweet. It will all blow up in their faces one day. I hope the people know the mansions to ransack like Mobutu & Boigny mansions when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by AerialMapper: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
Meanwhile BMO members are on their phones toiling for their daily bread

3 Likes

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Always thread carefully with any politician...

They belong to several occult and their members will grace the occasion and you call them dignitaries?

These men are demons...
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by MountZionRemedi(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
I do not encourage wasteful spending.but the Gbajas as a whole made money even before the speaker came into office. However he should have hosted it in Nigeria to show us that the Nigerian project is working
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by ekwerendi(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
dre11:
EXCLUSIVE: Speaker Of Nigeria’s House Of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, Takes 300 Guests To Dubai For Mother’s 90th Birthday On Public Funds

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/02/exclusive-speaker-nigeria%E2%80%99s-house-representatives-femi-gbajabiamila-takes-300-guests

If I have money, I will do more for my mum, provided I'm not stealing the money, he has been in government for a long time, so this shouldn't be an issue.... You never know how d mama byn sufa for him to be who he is today...
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Exodora: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lostz:
people like you will never be allowed to get there
How will they know my mind
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by ChoCho54(f): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
itsme01:
cool

His mother seem to be his major spiritual back bone

may we all have the money to make our parents happy, and not be too broke to start envying everything good

I agree with you. I don't care the source of his wealth cos I'm not efcc.

But I don't see the envy you talk about.

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
So? If he spent his own money on his mother is it a bad thing? No b his mate just bought a private jet? Iya Adisa one day we will celebrate your birthday in the moon or under the sea inshallah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by desiredhome: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Teewhy2:
waiting for the day the arabs will leave their country to come have a party here.
You will wait till eternity because the white man or Arabs are not foolish like the black man

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Exodora:

How will they know my mind

Gbajabiamila and his likes will make sure they loot enough money to empower their kids. Their kids will be running for political offices while you will still login nairaland to hail them for looting away your children future, just as their fathers did to your future

4 Likes

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by NovusHomo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
dre11:
EXCLUSIVE: Speaker Of Nigeria’s House Of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, Takes 300 Guests To Dubai For Mother’s 90th Birthday On Public Funds

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/02/exclusive-speaker-nigeria%E2%80%99s-house-representatives-femi-gbajabiamila-takes-300-guests

May God reward each one of them with the CORONA Virus, the son, the mother, and the guests.
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Skmoda360(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Nigeria is cursed with greedy, selfish, self-centered, glutton Leaders! Tueh!

America is Blessed with great Leaders like J.F Kennedy, Barack Obama, Donald J. Trump... Nigeria is cursed with Shehu Shagari, Sani Abacha, Muhammadu Buhari.
hmmmmm!!! Oro agba

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Exodora: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lostz:

Gbajabiamila and his likes will make sure they loot enough money to empower their kids. Their kids will be running for political offices while you will still login nairaland to hail them for looting away your children future, just as their fathers did to your future
Where has your wailing taken you to since you started this your yowls.
My brother if you can't beat them join them.
Like I said they are all learners they should wait until I get hold of power
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by BERNIMOORE: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
Where is LAURETTA? Fayose can't have peace to dance in Dubai, hypocrite drunkard I knew she will be snorting by now....yinmu to this piece of massive wastefulness by their faithfuls

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Elslim: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
dahunsi12:

How please?

It gives room for nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Bobotic(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dubai suppose to be the Headquarter of Nigeria by now sef
Abuja na 50/50 Palace
Igwe Bubu grin

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Skmoda360(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
So? If he spent his own money on his mother is it a bad thing? No b his mate just bought a private jet? Iya Adisa one day we will celebrate your birthday in the moon or under the sea inshallah

you must be an he-goat for talking in this manner ......mannerless people too plenty for this country and you one of them...see as this one just make me vex sha.....useless people in a useless country living a useless life.

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Exodora:

Where has your wailing taken you to since you started this your yowls.
My brother if you can't beat them join them.
Like I said they are all learners they should wait until I get hold of power
I am done with you

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Mummyfour(f): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
May coronavirus fall on each and every one of the insensitive idiots living fat at the expenses of Nigerians.
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Reference(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Once again the peons will squeal for a while then return to the trough for the leftovers.

Once again. Without the restructuring that will make each Senator and Representative earn his income from the taxpayer of the constituency he stands for, nothing positive can happen in Nigeria. Corruption simply cannot end.

They are Representatives. Which means they are sent on behalf of the person to carry out an assignment or pass a message. Mbok. When you send someone to the market who is responsible for his transport fare, you or the market woman.... when the police is sent to apprehend a criminal, who provides the handcuffs, the police or the criminal...

The reason why nothing meaningful ever happens there is that the wrong people are paying them. How can you oversight an Executive that in effect pays you. Nigerians are essentially swindled by the Constitution.

If the taxpayer was sending them will they issue DINO with a Ferrari or Senator Gbaj. 300 tickets to Dubai...
Wail all you like Nigeria cannot see a better tomorrow in this structure.

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by propynich123: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by BluntBoy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
If this news is true, then, Gbajabiamila is nothing but a big disappointment.

Very insensitive.
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by D1zion: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
festacman:
If the facts in this story are accurate, then Gbajabiamila is a fathead. An insensitive buffoon. A shameless pretender. A scam democrat. A vain 'hand-faller'.

This kind of story makes one wish he could rent THUNDER to scatter things. SMH
know ye thee, that in any rumor there must be some iota of truth.
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by able20(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Buhari closed the boarders and encouraged Nigerians to buy made in Nigeria goods but the politicians should continue using foreign goods and services

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by adedayourt(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
God will definitely judge these Nigerian politicians

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nigerians made their biggest mistake in life by voting APC in 2015....The madness continues

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by veron007: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
Let them stay there ohoo. Dubai has more than 100 cases of Corona virus.
This is really selfish. They will come back and continue spreading if from where the Lafarge man stopped. God help us in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Reacts To Trending Picture Of Sen. Abbo & IGP / Buhari Reacts To #EndSARS Panel Report / A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.