Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai (52857 Views)

Alhaja Lateefat Gbajabiamila At 94: Tribute To A Remarkable Life / Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Salam19: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
I can do anything for my mother,
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by GamalNasser: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
It's good to honor your mother Jare ...Gbaja has been in the house since 1999 and can afford it in either personal funds or good will or both
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
itsme01:

Funny thing is we have a solid back to sender jazz in SouthWest, so the more you wish us evil, the more your family suffers it

afterall Kanu called buhari a dead man, and his parents died within a year

So buhari is now from south west

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by shogsman(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
So he was once suspended for 36months cos he spent his client's money and he somehow became what he his today in this country, this country is a colossal failure, spending 500m on a birthday.
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by saajus: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
In these days of Corona, they are flying around for an event that is not crucial. Naija is not good enough abi. Well sha, that's their own problem. They should be thoroughly screened for COVID-19 on their way back.

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by 4four(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
It is we ordinary Nigerians they will be telling we should tighten our belt while they keep on slacking their owns

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by iamDrRhymes(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
so a rich man can not spend his money the way he likes again because he is now a politician? The fact that you attend a ceremony authomatically means the person celebrating paid for your transport?
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by shogsman(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
Exodora:

How ?
The woman should enjoy joor is not her forth , if she dies they will still spend more than . You should allow her enjoy now that she is alive instead of those medicine after death that some people her do when they lost their love ones .
It is people like you that do not know your left from your right that makes this politician treat us like thrash,so he should lavish public funds because his mother wants to do birthday
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Tmb78(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
So? If he spent his own money on his mother is it a bad thing? No b his mate just bought a private jet? Iya Adisa one day we will celebrate your birthday in the moon or under the sea inshallah
As much as I hate the wasteful nature of our so called leaders,I can't but marvel at the way we criticize selectively on this forum.
Do you know that if tomorrow, Davido's father occupies a political post and he is doing something similar for his kids or his mother,the people blasting Gbajabiamila will be praising Davido's father saying he already had money before joining politics and that anybody criticizing him should go and hustle too.
I don't know if you get my drift?
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by NairaMaster1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Baawaa:
This news is fake as the poster grin grin grin

That's what we expect from you.

If there's nowhere in Nigeria to celebrate his mother's birthday then he should make law that will turn Nigeria into Dubai.

You guys are loyal to APC leaders but unpatriotic to Nigeria.

Any news that exposes APC wasteful lifestyle is fake.

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Skmoda360:

you must be an he-goat for talking in this manner ......mannerless people too plenty for this country and you one of them...see as this one just make me vex sha.....useless people in a useless country living a useless life.

Before I insult you back let me ask you some questions?

1. What is offensive the man made on spending his own money on his mother?

2 is 300 people too much or to small?

3. If your papa did not make money in his life or spend money on his mama does that mean other people should not spend their own money the way they want it?

4. Go and hustle so that you will not end up like your father, or you want to broke the way your father broke?

Now let me insult you.

In your life alway celebrate with celebrant nothing concern you where or how they get money or spend it if you always feel happy with those who celebrate you will also be part of happy people in the world, hate nobody because hate have no value than to cause harm for your body, if your family did not celebrate a big things in their life it's time you people should start getting happy with happiness people, if you think the man stole Nigerians money to celebrate his mother do you have evidence against him? Even if he stole money did anyone stop you not to steal? You too go and work hard to get into his level. Last warning blame your papa why his mate are buying jet and spend billions on his mother but your papa can't buy a pant for his mama? I have no money my parents have nothing but I have joy in me for anyone who struggle and get what they want those people inspire me anytime I see them or read anything about them, be happy with those who happy before other will be happy with you.

Sorry if my word touch your brain, no vex I just need to tell you the truth. Pele sogbo?

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Dollabiz: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by emkz: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Femi, it's your time. Enjoy, but don't choke.

Remember Dimeji Bankole sat there, Salisu Buhari also, Ghali Na'abba. Where are they today? Don't heap curses on yourself and your children because you think life ends by being a mere speaker. Where is David Mark who presided over the Senate for 8 years? Oblivion.

Better have a good name that your children would be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tmb78:
As much as I hate the wasteful nature of our so called leaders,I can't but marvel at the way we criticize selectively on this forum.
Do you know that if tomorrow, Davido's father occupies a political post and he is doing something similar for his kids or his mother,the people blasting Gbajabiamila will be praising Davido's father saying he already had money before joining politics and that anybody criticizing him should go and hustle too.
I don't know if you got my drift?

I get your point, but in this life the only reason why we are working if to get money to provide the type of life style we want to live. If you work hard nobody have right to tell you how to spend your money, don't judge anybody until you have concrete evidence against the person, you know him as politician did you know other ways that brings money for him? After all the man had spend the money he didn't care what people think or say so why re you criticism him?

Go and hustle then you will know that to be up there is not easy,
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by kapukapukapu: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
One day, a brave and determined soldier will take over power again, kill all these politicians and press the reset button for Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by FirstbornWds: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
temptnow:
Nigerian Oil is too sweet, they twist our hands to pay tax by force, for few criminals to benefit as a Nigerian politician.

God please fast forward the global use of electric cars and planes

How will Electric cars and planes affect Nigeria bros?
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by kapukapukapu: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
See as Sahara turn to another tabloid and fake news peddler...

Scorned losers.

God Bless Nigeria.

grin
[/s]
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Amotekun777: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
PapaBaby:

The poster works for saharareporters abi?

Go and buy sense bro. Gbaja is a known fraudster. When his client was awarded money in USA, he took the money and ran to Nigeria without telling his client he's been awarded compensation.

Yet, the Nigerian people voted him into power. Who's the biggest fool now?
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Amotekun777: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Nigeria is cursed with greedy, selfish, self-centered, glutton Leaders! Tueh!

America is Blessed with great Leaders like J.F Kennedy, Barack Obama, Donald J. Trump... Nigeria is cursed with Shehu Shagari, Sani Abacha, Muhammadu Buhari.

@Bolded. All Nigerians! [b][/b]
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by nemynely(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Honor your father and mother. True. But not in this manner Mr Speaker.
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Akolawole(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Is Femi going to pay flight tickets of his 300 guests?

Is Femi going to pay accommodation fee for everyone?

This is simply gutter journalism!

Over 90 % of Femi's guest will easily pay their fares. None of them struggle to eat.
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Skmoda360(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Before I insult you back let me ask you some questions?

1. What is offensive the man made on spending his own money on his mother?

2 is 300 people too much or to small?

3. If your papa did not make money in his life or spend money on his mama does that mean other people should not spend their own money the way they want it?

4. Go and hustle so that you will not end up like your father, or you want to broke the way your father broke?

Now let me insult you.

In your life alway celebrate with celebrant nothing concern you where or how they get money or spend it if you always feel happy with those who celebrate you will also be part of happy people in the world, hate nobody because hate have no value than to cause harm for your body, if your family did not celebrate a big things in their life it's time you people should start getting happy with happiness people, if you think the man stole Nigerians money to celebrate his mother do you have evidence against him? Even if he stole money did anyone stop you not to steal? You too go and work hard to get into his level. Last warning blame your papa why his mate are buying jet and spend billions on his mother but your papa can't buy a pant for his mama? I have no money my parents have nothing but I have joy in me for anyone who struggle and get what they want those people inspire me anytime I see them or read anything about them, be happy with those who happy before other will be happy with you.

Sorry if my word touch your brain, no vex I just need to tell you the truth. Pele sogbo?
swerve dumb fvck.....you don't worth my reply but I will give you the last one

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by kapukapukapu: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

His mother seem to be his major spiritual back bone, the day Dino lost his mum everything scattered for him

may we all have the money to make our parents happy, and not be too broke to start envying everything good

if as a former rich Chicago lawyer, a member of the Federal house since 2003, former minority leader, former majority leader and now Speaker of the federal house you cant satisfy your mothers wish on her birthday only to wait for her burial ceremony, then you are a big fool
[/s]
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by kapukapukapu: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Funny thing is we have a solid back to sender jazz in SouthWest, so the more you wish us evil, the more your family suffers it

afterall Kanu called buhari a dead man, and his parents died within a year

[/s]
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by bigiyaro(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
where are those political thugs, hope say them book una too? A nice bomb at the venue and the country would have saved about 100 trillion this year, with half of the country's thieves gone as a bonus.

1 Like

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by kapukapukapu: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
One day, a brave and determined soldier will take over power again, kill all these politicians and press the reset button for Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by kapukapukapu: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Scorned losers.

God Bless Nigeria.

grin
[/s]
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by KendrickAyomide: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
NGpatriot:

Scorned losers.

God Bless Nigeria.

grin
thunder fire u
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by MotiveU(f): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
What a shame...
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by NGpatriot: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
thunder fire u

Make thunder fire me? For what?

I'm your village governor or I'm responsible for your wheelbarrow and kerosene frustration.

Below are the people you should be asking thunder to fire, your own kerosene and wheelbarrow public officials..

grin grin grin grin

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by chikevictor(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
Waste of money and time
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by NGpatriot: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Akolawole:
Is Femi going to pay flight tickets of his 300 guests?

Is Femi going to pay accommodation fee for everyone?

This is simply gutter journalism!

Over 90 % of Femi's guest will easily pay their fares. None of them struggle to eat.

This is far far from journalism, it's even worse than a tabloid, but there's a market for this kind of fake rubbish, the lazy, ignorant and gullible ipob youths.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. / Reno Omokri: Blame Davido For $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.