Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai (52855 Views)

Alhaja Lateefat Gbajabiamila At 94: Tribute To A Remarkable Life / Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by EvensShehab: 6:31am On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

unlike you, I chanell my worries to the apporprate authority , Senators and House of rep don't dictate the salary they want, Revenue Mobilisation and Fiscal Commision sets the template for salary of all political office holders so as far as gbaja didn't steal from anybody then whatever he earns as salary isn't his fault
[/s]
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Sardauna24(m): 7:04am On Mar 03, 2020
itsme01:
cool

His mother seem to be his major spiritual back bone, the day Dino lost his mum everything scattered for him

may we all have the money to make our parents happy, and not be too broke to start envying everything good

if as a former rich Chicago lawyer, a member of the Federal house since 2003, former minority leader, former majority leader and now Speaker of the federal house you cant satisfy your mothers wish on her birthday only to wait for her burial ceremony, then you are a big fool
Confirm
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Cherez: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2020
itsme01:

unlike you, I chanell my worries to the apporprate authority , Senators and House of rep don't dictate the salary they want, Revenue Mobilisation and Fiscal Commision sets the template for salary of all political office holders so as far as gbaja didn't steal from anybody then whatever he earns as salary isn't his fault
Lol
So, senators can't be patriotic or even if they hate Naija, they could have been humane enough to debate and crash their salaries and pass it as a law.
A part-time job earning like the CEO of shell Nigeria, y
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by PicLtd: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2020
And that is one of yoruba's candidate for future president. He is just like his godfather tinubu.

God forbid bad thing. These guys will run the country aground if they allowed to control the treasury of this country. It must never happen, no matter how much they spend to launder their battered images prior to elections.
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Okoroawusa: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2020
Let's wait and see.
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by LosC: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2020
N500 million is not much for an ordinary HOR member, talk more of a whole Speaker.. Don't misunderstand me pls.

I don't want to call Femi names. I blame the electorates that gave him the Mantle.

Cheers! Enjoy the trip. Wow! Your mum is 90.
She actually reaped the fruits of her labor. May God keep us and give us excess life in abundance and good health.

This should be what we're concentrating on now because ranting here won't make Femi turn her back at her mother or cancel the already packaged party, so don't worry yourselves.

No matter what you say now, it'll change nothing
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by jaxxy(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2020
LosC:
N500 million is not much for an ordinary HOR member, talk more of a whole Speaker.. Don't misunderstand me pls.

I don't want to call Femi names. I blame the electorates that gave him the Mantle.

Cheers! Enjoy the trip. Wow! Your mum is 90.
She actually reaped the fruits of her labor. May God keep us and give us excess life in abundance and good health.

This should be what we're concentrating on now because ranting here won't make Femi turn her back at her mother or cancel the already packaged party, so don't worry yourselves.

No matter what you say now, it'll change nothing

500million is not much of an ordinary Hor?? How much do they earn? Is this what our government has been turned into? A den of reckless theives? Hope u know we are talking about tax payers money here not their personal businesses
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by mechanics(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2020
StreetFight:
Same way Thunder will take them to Osogbo before striking them dead if truly they went on public money.
Amen.
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by MarvelousMe: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2020
Tmb78:
As much as I hate the wasteful nature of our so called leaders,I can't but marvel at the way we criticize selectively on this forum.
Do you know that if tomorrow, Davido's father occupies a political post and he is doing something similar for his kids or his mother,the people blasting Gbajabiamila will be praising Davido's father saying he already had money before joining politics and that anybody criticizing him should go and hustle too.
I don't know if you get my drift?

Wow

I also get your drift.

But let's say this was Saraki, would you also be as understanding??

This selective criticism blinds us to all sorts of evils in this country
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Bluntemperor: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Nothing is too much in the appreciation of one's MOTHER

You are the most unpatriotic elements and if as a leader you don't see something wrong with the huge amount of funds(foreign exchange) being carried to Dubai for celebration by a House Leadership in Nigeria,not to talk about the unseen side attractions,while Nigerian Youth can't afford three square meal,then,I pity your generations!!. That means people like you would do worst thing,just for ego sake.The present crop of our leaders have blurred vision and don't expect a change soon.
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by guychidile: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2020
monumental waste..,as if we dont have hotels and event centers in Nigeria
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by writeprof(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
itsme01:
cool

His mother seem to be his major spiritual back bone, the day Dino lost his mum everything scattered for him

may we all have the money to make our parents happy, and not be too broke to start envying everything good

if as a former rich Chicago lawyer, a member of the Federal house since 2003, former minority leader, former majority leader and now Speaker of the federal house you cant satisfy your mothers wish on her birthday only to wait for her burial ceremony, then you are a big fool

You're so sure it's the mother's wish that he spends this money to do birthdayfor her OR to take her to Dubai for birthday party which he can do with just her and their immediate family instead of this crude jamboree
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by pacificom: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Certainly this news is FAKE. There are lots of fantasy headlines and orchestrated stories that will make gentlemen light up a cigarette here on nairaland.
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by Tmb78(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
MarvelousMe:

Wow

I also get your drift.

But [/b]let's say this was Saraki,[b] would you also be as understanding??

This selective criticism blinds us to all sorts of evils in this country
pls read what I wrote again and pay attention to the first statement.
That alone should tell you I wasn't trying to be understanding.
Who is femi Gbajabiamila and who the heck is saraki.
To hell with them all.
Re: Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai by ayo2pec(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
only super rich can do this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To #EndSARS Panel Report / A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.