Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out (3864 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? / TECNO Pouvoir 3 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by AkFred(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by Norman4real(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
For its pricing, I'd say most of the specs are on point. Only real issue is that the pop up looks shaky and the 3300mah battery is not impressive at all. Otherwise it's nice, it will provide a good competition.

2 Likes

Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by udemzyudex(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
Kick out? Funny ,you think one small phone will just come and do that to Tecno and infinix?

Thanks to Tecno for making android very cheap for us to use ,I hope you still remember Tecno N3, P3,M3 etc?

The goodwill is there already it will be impossible for any company to kick them out.

2 Likes

Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by SweetBuns(f): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
udemzyudex:
Kick out? Funny ,you think one small phone will just come and do that to Tecno and infinix?

Thanks to Tecno for making android very cheap for us to use ,I hope you still remember Tecno N3, P3,M3 etc?

The goodwill is there already it will be impossible for any company to kick them out.
When will you guys stop this sorry excuse of an excuse self? shocked
We are no more in that era. Bygones is bygones
By the way, if Tecno never came along another company would fill the vacuum undecided
Haba, Nokia self way get symbian before self upgrade their android pass transsion

I remember two companies that had the same good will as tecno. They were Nokia Symbian and BlackBerry

Lesson:- anyone can fall at anytime

13 Likes

Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by udemzyudex(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
SweetBuns:

By the way, if Tecno never came along another company would fill the vacuum undecided
Haba, Nokia self way get symbian before self upgrade their android pass transsion

I remember two companies that had the same good will as tecno. They were Nokia Symbian and BlackBerry

When you talk about falling,count Tecno out of it in Nigeria.

Android was taking over, that was what happened to symbian and blackberry,in fact after blackberry allowed BBM on Android that was the end.

If Tecno didn't come others will fill the vacuum? Why didn't they come? When Samsung was selling their android for thousands of Naira why didn't they come?
You talk as if these companies were not in existence when Tecno brought their products to Nigeria.

Yeah we are no more in that era same with Tecno they have really upgraded their product,at least we don't have anybody still using the N3,P3 Android phone again but they made a lot of Nigerians use their first android phone.

The goodwill is there already and it will be impossible for any smartphone company to just come in and kick them out.

They can only try ,go to any street and do your survey,the highest users will be Tecno and infinix.

FYI I'm using Xiaomi
Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by Harry00(m): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2020
let them try
Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:37am On Mar 03, 2020
A nigga once said: Kick tecno and infinix. Very funny if you ask me...

Other brand were making it look as if it only the super rich that can use an all screen phone back then..

But tecno just came, even a primary school student was priviledge to make use of an all screen phone..

And if you ask me, so far so good they've not been perfect but they've been good...

So saying another brand can just push out T & I, hehe it's kinda funny.
Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by digitalcrazeman: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2020
AkFred:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z9Zb9Crbwc
This must be a joke with these specs grin grin
Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by talktalk4u: 11:38am On Mar 03, 2020
AkFred:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z9Zb9Crbwc

the person who posted this is even laughing at Olla phones behind the screen . See battery and specs that wants to fight grin grin grin grin grin it's like sending Aki and pawpaw to fight Anthony Joshua. Use your hand reply sorry to everyone for posting this joke or better still say Olla phone Vs Omose phone

2 Likes

Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by eugene12345: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2020
Delete this oo

Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by andelawhite: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nokia and Blackberry went to sleep while other wee working, If you stay at the top of your game, you won't fall.
SweetBuns:

1 Like

Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by SweetBuns(f): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
andelawhite:
Nokia and Blackberry went to sleep while other wee working, If you stay at the top of your game, you won't fall.
They werent sleeping, they were merely churning out the same phones in different packages over and over again.
What does this remind you of

2 Likes

Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by seanwilliam(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
SweetBuns:

can android fall?? Please come with palpable facts not theory abeg
Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by MrBONE2(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
talktalk4u:

the person who posted this is even laughing at Olla phones behind the screen . See battery and specs that wants to fight grin grin grin grin grin it's like sending Aki and pawpaw to fight Anthony Joshua. Use your hand reply sorry to everyone for posting this joke or better still say Olla phone Vs Omose phone
grin

Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by horlahwaley(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
udemzyudex:

When you talk about falling,count Tecno out of it in Nigeria.

Android was taking over, that was what happened to symbian and blackberry,in fact after blackberry allowed BBM on Android that was the end.

If Tecno didn't come others will fill the vacuum? Why didn't they come? When Samsung was selling their android for thousands of Naira why didn't they come?
You talk as if these companies were not in existence when Tecno brought their products to Nigeria.

Yeah we are no more in that era same with Tecno they have really upgraded their product,at least we don't have anybody still using the N3,P3 Android phone again but they made a lot of Nigerians use their first android phone.

The goodwill is there already and it will be impossible for any smartphone company to just come in and kick them out.

They can only try ,go to any street and do your survey,the highest users will be Tecno and infinix.

FYI I'm using Xiaomi
I agree with you on this. A guy from my street saw my new RN8. He checked the phone and asked me the product, I told him it is xiaomi. He then asked is it infinix product?
I was like is it only infinix and tecno that make smartphone?. Meanwhile this guy just got infinix s5 for more than 50k. For him mind my phone is not upto his phone standard.

People even see other brands that is tecno nor infinix as fake phones.
Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by udemzyudex(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
can android fall?? Please come with palpable facts not theory abeg

Ignore that guy jare.
Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by udemzyudex(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
horlahwaley:
I agree with you on this. A guy from my street saw my new RN8. He checked the phone and asked me the product, I told him it is xiaomi. He then asked is it infinix product?
I was like is it only infinix and tecno that make smartphone?. Meanwhile this guy just got infinix s5 for more than 50k. For him mind my phone is not upto his phone standard.

People even see other brands that is tecno nor infinix as fake phones.

Ignore that lady jare.

Even Huawei ,oppo that have been here before Xiaomi have not gain ground, where is Gionee?

Tecno have been here for long and they are not slacking, when the trend for water drop screen came out they follow suit ,same with quad camera ,on screen finger print.

Tell me how their loyal customer will switch over to another phone especially those that don't give a hoot about performance as long as the phone is sleek with the latest design.

It will be impossible for any phone to kick Tecno/ infinix out.

The goodwill is there already.
Re: Olla Note 3 Unboxing, This Company Is Ready To Kick Competitors out by Corroro: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2020
Norman4real:
For its pricing, I'd say most of the specs are on point. Only real issue is that the pop up looks shaky and the 3300mah battery is not impressive at all. Otherwise it's nice, it will provide a good competition.

I seriously agree with you, but then there a phones with better battery options like the Camon 12 air

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft's Bill Gates Insists Artificial Intelligence Is A Threat / Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Vs Gionee S Plus Mobile Compare / Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.