Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. (17081 Views)

American actor, Leonardo Dicaprio Has Refused To Date Women Above The Age Of 25. / Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2020
Men at their lowest
Shameful

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by PHOTSEE(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2020
Nn3muka:
If I insult you, you won't survive it. Husband dey everywhere oo Na people wey get sense na them dey scarce and na dem we sey wait for
Hope sey no be another person husband?you sense go do for both of you.
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2020
NextD18:
7. Biological and sexual features are not in order: They have been manhandled, brutally masticated by different men, dickly fvcked into pieces, shifted wombs due to different sizes of diicks, no wombs due to series of abortion, sagged breast, stretched marks laps, porridge ass and pussay so sagged and looking like an expired liver.
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2020
NextD18:
7. Biological and sexual features are not in order: They have been manhandled, brutally masticated by different men, dickly fvcked into pieces, shifted wombs due to different sizes of diicks, no wombs due to series of abortion, sagged breast, stretched marks laps, porridge ass and pussay so sagged and looking like an expired liver.

8. Manners:They are mostly excellent because they are desperate and wouldn't wanna loose their marriage after what they have gone through.

9. Respect and Loyalty They can be so respectful and loyal to a fault if you can be able to find a way into their heart and give them a reason to.

10. Finance They are mostly independent, financially. They mostly aren't after your money but love, care, respect and marriage. They can help solve problems financially in private and make it look like you did it with your money in public.

So many things I wish I can type...

Aside their bad fertility, closing menopause, atrocious pasts, terrible biological and sexual features, 30-35 remain the best set of ladies to marry, not because they are better than the younger ones, but because they are nothing but evening newspapers and aside marriage, they can be helpful to abokki in rapping suya.
example funmisticqueen
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by goodnewscliff(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these guys shaaaa

Women don see something for nairaland

Lol
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Openbusiness: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2020
Nn3muka:

I will marry well sir

What of you?
What are you doing to put your life in order?
Do you have a job?
Can you afford good water and atleast 3square meals?
Have you moved out of your father's house?

What have you achieved so far?
I bet you and so many of your type here are depressed.
The only way to relieve yourself is to come online and troll hard working women and then go offline begging them for food and money.

Use your productive age wisely.
So many millionaires started earning and building their path at 20 but at 25 what can you boast of?
Nawa oh, leave all these people dem. Na small pikin they worry dem.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Emumakpo: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2020
MarianaTrench:

You're a real bufo0n, do you know that? angry
Y are you angry?
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Leezah(f): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2020
Women are like flower wink. Are men at your age even ready at all?
21cents:
honestly.
I have similar case at home with my elder sister. she's 34 now, had 2 kids out of wedlock in her early 20s. men chasing her reduced after discovering she's had kids. now it's worse and she still living in my dad's house at 34 with those kids cos the father is inconsistent with earnings and has no assurance of wifing her up.

this is someone very hawt and beautiful when she was in her prime @20s.

and who are those saying age doesn't matter?? I'd never settle with a lady more than 24 even if I'm 40. e get why.

so when I see all these 21yr old girls feeling fly with men rushing them i just laff grin. because they'd never chase you for life. give it few years and you'd be the one hoping they'd stop and talk to you.

At the bolded, your sperm begin to reduce, hence the reason men are advised to marry between 27-30 yrs. At 40years Isaac got married, what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Nathmolu77(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2020
Naso most especially yellow 30 years old girl
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by ContractKiller: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2020
Immediately I opened and saw "spirit husband" I knew at once that I was in the presence of profound stupidity.
Walking out of the thread with my IQ intact.

7 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Gandollaar(f): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
Lol Never will i make that mistake.

Team white ladies.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.
Only that you guys can only get the renegades of the society. Some are only able to attract grandmums
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Gandollaar(f): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:
Thread for ediots grin
I swear!
And they are masturbating real hard on it with aboniki balm grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Gandollaar(f): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2020
Hayorstimmy:
Op, why's your number 2 and 5 contradicting each other. If they are so desperate to get married, they won't even care much about your pocket. That's when you will hear them say, let's just prepare for the wedding, Everything will fall in places.
That should tell you OP is confused. He could be a victim of love gone sour.
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Gandollaar(f): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2020
ojun50:
useless write up
As useless as the "P" in psychology.
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Gandollaar(f): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2020
Kingsteve:
I'm beginning to pity ladies above 30 in Nigeria
I often wonder how they feel when they read such articles online.
Start the pity from your family before you go national.

Ask the ladies above 30 in your family if they written their suicide notes yet. Their answer will better inform your opinion.
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Gandollaar(f): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2020
21cents:
honestly.
I have similar case at home with my elder sister. she's 34 now, had 2 kids out of wedlock in her early 20s. men chasing her reduced after discovering she's had kids. now it's worse and she still living in my dad's house at 34 with those kids cos the father is inconsistent with earnings and has no assurance of wifing her up.

and who are those saying age doesn't matter?? I'd never settle with a lady more than 24 even if I'm 40. e get why.

so when I see all these 21yr old girls feeling fly with men rushing them i just laff grin. because they'd never chase you for life. give it few years and you'd be the one hoping they'd stop and talk to you.

Now the joke is on you and your pity crew.

Why didn't the men who got your sister pregnant in her twenties marry her?

Was she already destroyed like the 30yr olds before they met her?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Gandollaar(f): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2020
21cents:
honestly.

BTW, from your little description here, looks like your sister didn't have a good home training or was wayward.

Didn't she go to school? Can't she get a job to fend for her herself and kids?

Didn't she learn a trade? Didn't she develope herself for the future?

So you say she was hawt? No wonder! Olosho tins! She forgot a woman is like a flower...

Now the chicken has come home to roost and this sister is giving every hard working sister out there a bad name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Gandollaar(f): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2020
Kingsteve:

Hmmm...
His hawt olosho sister was dicked to produce 2 babies in her twenties.

Why didn't the men marry her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Gandollaar(f): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2020
21cents:
what??

I shouldn't say the truth abi?

truth is she played herself, made some wrong decisions she's paying for now.
Truth is she lacked good upbringing. From the way you sound, it's not hard to see that you yourself can use some missing screws. I think your family might be an interesting one. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Gandollaar(f): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2020
lilyheaven:
Oh yea nairaland boys, try and marry outside Nigeria o, I don't want to see any prewedding picture here with a Nigerian lady.
I Don't know why you guys enjoy insulting your own. The worst is after insulting them on the forum, you still go back and spend stupidly on them. Una head is incorrect oooo
Spend stupidly on them you say? Who dash monkey banana?

People like the OP go ahead to become their fvck boy and be treated like scum for chicken change?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Gandollaar(f): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2020
Davash222:
It’s not even advisable to marry a non-virgin Nigerian girl.
Oh no! I thought you were a man all along.
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Westernlove: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2020
Nn3muka:

I will marry well sir

What of you?
What are you doing to put your life in order?
Do you have a job?
Can you afford good water and atleast 3square meals?
Have you moved out of your father's house?

What have you achieved so far?
I bet you and so many of your type here are depressed.
The only way to relieve yourself is to come online and troll hard working women and then go offline begging them for food and money.

Use your productive age wisely.
So many millionaires started earning and building their path at 20 but at 25 what can you boast of?

I can't help but laugh at this comment....

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Legalese(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2020
This is some exclusive ignorant bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Dailyfavour(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Honestly, ALL these points applied to a crashed relationship I knew of off. So, absolutely facts.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by larryUG(m): 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
I am tired of all these posts. Una sef no dey tire to dey write the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Kingsteve(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Gandollaar:
Start the pity from your family before you go national.

Ask the ladies above 30 in your family if they written their suicide notes yet. Their answer will better inform your opinion.

Sorry to burst your bubble dummy!
My sisters are happily married with kids.

Oh...and they're doing just fine!

NEXT...

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by 21cents: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
Gandollaar:
Truth is she lacked good upbringing. From the way you sound, it's not hard to see that you yourself can use some missing screws. I think your family might be an interesting one. grin
Mtcheww!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by 21cents: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
Gandollaar:

BTW, from your little description here, looks like your sister didn't have a good home training or was wayward.

Didn't she go to school? Can't she get a job to fend for her herself and kids?

Didn't she learn a trade? Didn't she develope herself for the future?

So you say she was hawt? No wonder! Olosho tins! She forgot a woman is like a flower...

Now the chicken has come home to roost and this sister is giving every hard working sister out there a bad name.

she's a graduate from OAU.

no skills

wayward?? you can say that.

she did have good home training. i guess konji drove her madt.. you don't wanna underestimate hormone levels of anyone from16 - 25.
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by 21cents: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Gandollaar:
His hawt olosho sister was dicked to produce 2 babies in her twenties.

Why didn't the men marry her?

which validates ubunjas theory that all women are whorés.

never love a woman that already has her hymen busted by another man. just use her to cure konji and pass her on to another man. Las Las she go get sense for being wayward.

most ladies that took this decision have one way suffered for it. God cannot be mocked!!
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Nnemuka(f): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Kingsteve:

Sorry to burst your bubble dummy!
My sisters are happily married with kids.

Oh...and they're doing just fine!

NEXT...

Lol
naa bro, other people will make jest of your daughters in their 40s as singles naa
You think karma is asleep?
nope its waiting for your daughters

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do Men Really Want? / Saddest Love Story: Camara Laye And Marie / The Wrong Step I Took In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.