Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. (17178 Views)

American actor, Leonardo Dicaprio Has Refused To Date Women Above The Age Of 25. / Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by NextD18: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
shinarlaura:

How 're u doing?
Not cool angry
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by shinarlaura(f): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:

Not cool angry

What's wrong?
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by NextD18: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
shinarlaura:

What's wrong?
cry cry
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by shinarlaura(f): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:

cry cry

U 're naughty grin
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by IAMBlesssed(f): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
This thread sweet die..No be small WWE.. Anyways Gandollar is still the Champion
Lol..
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Rukkydelta(f): 3:20am On Mar 05, 2020
What of a 30 years old Virgin? undecided
Not every Lady that's single, 30 and above lived an irresponsible life
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Rukkydelta(f): 3:23am On Mar 05, 2020
Kingsteve:
I'm beginning to pity ladies above 30 in Nigeria
I often wonder how they feel when they read such articles online.

Good news is these articles ends online especially the ones on nairaland
Real life is different
I have seen ladies in their 30's getting married

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:33am On Mar 05, 2020
snitchbitch:
Marriage, the institution whose failure has led to the collapse of our society, families start from the family, as the family is the smallest unit of the society and how does the family start from?

From marriage, how do you choose your spouse? At clubs bars or occasions? The kind of wife or husband that you marry are the kind of children that you will give birth to. And the kind of generation that will live on.
Right now we have yahoo yahoo and oloshos widespread and all around us, where do they come from? Heaven? No they weren't conjured out of mid air, they were machinations of our makings.

Why men shouldn't marry above 30, I know a 40yr old man who married a 60year old and they loved each other. What matters is love and understanding between the two of them, as for women pretending that they are still young and still telling guys "no" "no" every time, you better rethink, redress and rematch before menopause is at the door. You said all men are the same, if all men are the same, then pick one already, or do you want to become "an evening newspaper" like someone said earlier?

If you pick one already (because society says) you'll end up killing him in his sleep.

For whatever reason someone makes that statement "all men are the same" and steadfastly believes it, know deep within you that the man they marry will bear the brunt of all the hate she had for the others.

And after all is done, society will still condemn her.

Tell me now, isn't it better she wait and chooses the one that she won't kill after careful consideration than to jump and marry to avoid being called names??
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Leezah:
Women are like flower wink. Are men at your age even ready at all?At the bolded, your sperm begin to reduce, hence the reason men are advised to marry between 27-30 yrs. At 40years Isaac got married, what do I know?

Very wrong!! Men are still extremely fertile up to age 45.
The age limit for sperm donors is actually 45, and that's just to be safe. From 45 upwards, other aging issues MAY start to affect sperm production or motility.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Aside the first one you mentioned, every other is real.

Sometimes I regret married 30+ lady

If not for wisdom and the love of kid's, things might have gone wrong

If you see 30+ or your age bracket, japa japa

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
YES/NO STIs/HIV QUESTIONS

==> Do I have/had a sexual partner?
==> Do I have/had more than one sexual partner?
==> Do I dislike using a condom when having sex?
==> Do I share needles, syringes, or sharp instruments/objects?
==> Has my past or present sexual partner had more than one sexual partner?
==> Have I ever had unprotected sexual intercourse?

If you have at least a "YES" answer, you need to go for HIV test to know your status.

COURTESY: PET CDS, ADO.
Re: Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. by Leezah(f): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2020
Thank you for pointing it out to me.
Paulimation:

Very wrong!! Men are still extremely fertile up to age 45.
The age limit for sperm donors is actually 45, and that's just to be safe. From 45 upwards, other aging issues MAY start to affect sperm production or motility.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. / Men/is It Love Or Acts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.