Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

In The Midst Of Painful/difficult Human Situations There Is Enough Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In The Midst Of Painful/difficult Human Situations There Is Enough Grace (139 Views)

How To "Rule Thou In The Midst Of Your Enemies" / Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Midst Of Painful/difficult Human Situations There Is Enough Grace by ochibuogwu5: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
Now Jesus, full of [and in perfect communication with] the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit in the wilderness 2 for forty days, being tempted by the devil. And He ate nothing during those days, and when they ended, He was hungry. 3 Then the devil said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, command this stone to turn into bread.” 4 Jesus replied to him, “It is written and forever remains written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone[a].’” (Luke 4:1-4 amp)

Even in the midst of physical desires, there is *sufficient grace* for every human being not to submit to the *wiles/promptings/thoughts* of the devil, sin, evil-world-systems, the flesh e.t.c....

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: In The Midst Of Painful/difficult Human Situations There Is Enough Grace by ochibuogwu5: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me (the Messiah),
Because He has anointed Me to preach the good news to the poor.
He has sent Me to announce release (pardon, forgiveness) to the captives,
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set free those who are oppressed (downtrodden, bruised, crushed by tragedy),
to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord [the day when salvation and the favor of God abound greatly].”
(Luke 4:18-19 amp)
Re: In The Midst Of Painful/difficult Human Situations There Is Enough Grace by ochibuogwu5: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
"He began speaking to them: “*Today* this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing and in your presence."
(Luke 4:21 amp)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Grace And The Word / "I Have Chosen Thee In The Furnace Of Affliction." / TB Joshua Live Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.