Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. (858 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 03, 2020
Hello my fellow naira landers, Im being mistaken for Someone I don't know, some ashira girl. Please that is not me.
I'm an old guest but a newbie on this platform.
I have seen he post a couple of times as a guest and when I joined a day ago, i happened to see her pics and domestic boo on a date where you guys were congratulating and bashing her. Still trying to locate that post now can't find it.

Please I'm putting a disclaimer here that im not her and she's not me.

Whatever you guys have against her should be bygones now as all I see in some of her post is "nobody " don't understand that though but please I'm not even ad fine as the lady I saw her pics yesterday. So stop.

Thank you everyone.
Re: Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 03, 2020
Sharrap.. it's too early to dey debate on trivia issues tongue
Re: Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. by Davash222(m): 7:03am On Mar 03, 2020
Quiet your mouth there!!
Re: Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. by Idontgiveafuck2: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2020
YOU CAN NEVER HIDE FROM YOUR SHADOW MADAM ASHIRA.TRY HARDER.SMARTNESS IS VERY FAR FROM YOU grin
Re: Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2020
Eggshells:

Thank you everyone.
The question is why defend her on any issue brought to the table about her? Why didn't you defend other prominent Nlers ? Is she the only one on Nairaland? What happened to husbsndsnachā and khiaā that have been fighting through out from thread to thread? How about casalindaa that her case dat is horrendous, why didnt you defend her?
Gimme some break please. Had it been you haven't had defended her I don't think Nlers will be this harsh on you.

PS; go answer that I asked or else I'll use it as my profile picture.grin

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. by Idontgiveafuck2: 7:24am On Mar 03, 2020
FarFromAverage:
The question is why defending her on any issue brought to the table about her? Why didn't you defend other prominent Nlers ? Is she the only one on Nairaland? What happened to husbsndsnachā and khiaā that have been fighting through out from thread to thread? How about casalindaa that her case is horrendous, why didnt you defend her?
Gimme some break please. Had it been you haven't had defended her I don't think Nlers will be this harsh on you.

PS; go answer that I asked or else I'll use it as my profile picture.

GOOD grin
Re: Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. by Offpoint: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2020
We all know, anyone who joined Nl and the first post they created is: "Welcome me, I'm a newbie" we all know they're old members who got served.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2020
FarFromAverage:

The question is why defending her on any issue brought to the table about her? Why didn't you defend other prominent Nlers ? Is she the only one on Nairaland? What happened to husbsndsnachā and khiaā that have been fighting through out from thread to thread? How about casalindaa that her case dat is horrendous, why didnt you defend her?

PS; go answer that I asked or else I'll use it as my profile picture.grin

Defend her? I never defended ashira. Was defending SweetBuns who the idontgiveafuck guy was harassing on one thread. That's all.

Which question is that?

Please I'm off to work. Not cut out for your frivolities here.running late. grin
Re: Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2020
Eggshells:

Defend her? I never defended ashira. Was defending SweetBuns who the idontgiveafuck guy was harassing on one thread. That's all.

Which question is that?

Please I'm off to work. Not cut out for your frivolities here.running late. grin

It'll be clear to you sooner or latergrin
Re: Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. by SweetBuns(f): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2020
Smh
Re: Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. by doggedfighter(f): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2020
The question is why so much fights, name calling, bitterness and rancour on a faceless forum. I wonder what you all got against each other. It beats me tbh.
Re: Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. by cRobo: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2020
Upload your picture as proof

(1) (Reply)

Babcock University Student Leaks Cex T@pe [WATCH] / A Lot Of Women Show Off B*tts In Headstand Challenge / I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.