Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters (1546 Views)

Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) / Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) / Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by NwekeUG(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2020
IgbereTV reports that Nollywood actress, Susan Peters recently shared a cryptic image on her Instagram page, soliciting that women should be allowed to marry two husbands, well, in case something bad happens to one.

The Idoma, Benue State movie star added that she’s only asking for a friend if ‘life would be better on earth if such wishful thinking is allowed.

She shared the photo below and allowed her fans to decide their stand.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9P8Tl2JN9G/?igshid=1fue68n0rjuvz

IgbereTV recalls that Ms Peters' marriage to a Dutch husband, Dr. Croon has allegedly packed up few years after it was contracted.

The actress and Dr. Croon, had their traditional marriage on October 26, 2015

http://igberetvnews.com/1341980/women-allowed-2-husbands-actress-susan-peters/

Lalasticlala

Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by Righteousness89(m): 8:47am On Mar 03, 2020
Who is Holding you??

Endtime Actress

3 Likes

Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by bastardmod: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Who is Holding you??

Endtime Actress

Don't mind the useless idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by Millenniumlady(f): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2020
I agree with her if the other one is giving you attitude you move on to the next one.......I think she's a wise actress smiley
Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2020
Nothing is wrong with having just two husbands. It is better than the current trends of besties, sugar daddies and Bleep mates.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by Sakamaje: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2020
No problem. Na your towtow go suffer am na.

1 Like

Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by mightyokwy(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2020
Only two, why not a dozen.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by Okoroawusa: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2020
If men can have two wives y not women?

Supported!

1 Like

Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by Dowebery: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2020
Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by BlackfireX: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2020
This girl is a walking time bomb.....

1 Like

Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by Ajsimon(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2020
THE INTERNET IS NOT FOR EVERYONE
Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by orisa37: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2020
Susan no. That's how you get VD. You can remarry after Divorce but It's not good for your health, Security, safety and Success to have more than one husband at the same time.

1 Like

Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by orisa37: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2020
Be your AMOTEKUN or else Fulani Herdsmen will come from behind you to BLEEP you.

1 Like

Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by thefashdersa: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2020

Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I agree with her if the other one is giving you attitude you move on to the next one.......I think she's a wise actress smiley
The best way is not to marry at all.
How do you expect to have two husbands when one already paid your family to have all of you?

It is better to be free by being single, that way, no one will stop you from sleeping with as many guys as you desire.

This actress is delusional, after you do all to get money paid on your head you are now looking for another man to be there...Is the second husband going to pay another bride price too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Double P go sure for her. lol
Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by helinues: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
She must be from Adogan family

Miss Nwokocha searching for Mr Nwobodo

1 Like

Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by pacino26(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Get a jar, pour in some stout, add Red wine, pour in some lemonade, my lovely Heineken should be added too, add water. At this point given the size of the jar it may take in a few tots of Remy Martin's and pineapple juice.

Oya drink directly from the jar, whatever it tastes like will be a pinch of what such woman will be.

Let me not forget to state that a man is Heineken or Stout or juice and remains so for life destined to empty into a jar. On the other hand a woman is the jar. I call mine a vessel of honor cool cool

So oya ye feminist go take in multiple contents inugo
Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by IJOBA2: 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
helinues:
She must be from Adogan family

Miss Nwokocha searching for Mr Nwobodo
IS IT ACCEPTABLE IN ISLAM?
Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by helinues: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
IJOBA2:
IS IT ACCEPTABLE IN ISLAM?

Direct your question to Muslims.. Not a fan of any religion
Re: ‘Women Should Be Allowed To Have 2 Husbands’ – Actress Susan Peters by IJOBA2: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
helinues:

Direct your question to Muslims.. Not a fan of any religion
NA SO

(1) (Reply)

Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified / Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) / FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.