Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Between Men And Women Who Pay More Attention To Details? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Men And Women Who Pay More Attention To Details? (515 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Men Who Pay For Sex Are Foolish!! / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Men And Women Who Pay More Attention To Details? by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2020
I believe generally it's the men.
Re: Between Men And Women Who Pay More Attention To Details? by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2020
In business- Men.
To track fidelity/infidelity - Women.

Generally - Both.

There are no indices/data for comparison.
Re: Between Men And Women Who Pay More Attention To Details? by Kulvas: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2020
Men do.
Re: Between Men And Women Who Pay More Attention To Details? by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 7:19am On Mar 05, 2020
Men are more logical than illusional
women are more delusional than logical.
That's why they are dramatic, that's why they fall in love with words. Attention to details is to women as flexibility and open mindedness is to men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here! I Need Your Help!! / New Banger: Davido X Cynthia Morgan_ Just Call Me / Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.