Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React (58980 Views)

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic / Lagos Launches Uber Boat To Ease Transportation (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 04, 2020
igbesachick:

what about vietnamese? they are yellow too, and more racism. they stand behind the big target china and avoid any scrape. vietnamese even dare show contempt to african americans.

I have never been to Vietnam. And at least, the Vietnamese stay in their country and don't try to colonise the whole world and mould it to their racist 'overlord' taste.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2020
igbesachick:

colonize ? but nigeria is not even an official member of the Commonwealth of china. and is the chinese viceroy in favor of bat meat or rat meat ? instead, i hear there are more than 10 countries in africa been colonized by america, because at least they have american military bases.

you dont want to cast judgement on vietnam because you have never been to there ? then why dont you know china better after you've been to china ?

i prefer to call vietnamese viscious. they stand behind china and they are more racism, because in their history they dont have any chance to know blacks, and they dont want to know. when they encounter blacks today , they just apply the international stereotype, which you also use, to judge another person.

on the contrary, china is a big country, the only asian country most blacks can name. all the good and bad are heaped on it. and at the same time, willy-nilly, chinese have to deal with all the people from each country. chinese are cosmopolitan accordingly.

after you, nigerian , have traveled and done business all around the world, you will know how to judge people. stereotype comes from narro-mindedness. and vietnamese are so poor , so grounded, and narrow-minded.

while you say america whites are racism, dont forget, andorra is more racism. and learn the georgraphy and find out andorra , please.

Today you speak for China, tomorrow you speak against China.

How did you switch from anti-China to pro-China?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Isinweke:

Today you speak for China, tomorrow you speak against China.

How did you switch from anti-China to pro-China?

i speak the truth. if a country has only a negative side, then i have to "against it" all the way.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Offpoint: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2020
igbesachick:

wow, although i am not a troll, i always envy those ops who posted threads with more than 100 thousand hits, on an interracial marriage( nowadays almost black n yellow), and sometimes the thread would get a half million hits if the male party is a chinese guy.
Hope you're not Chinese, your status is Chinese.... If you are, I'm ready to eat you raw.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 8:29am On Mar 04, 2020
Offpoint:

Hope you're not Chinese, your status is Chinese.... If you are, I'm ready to eat you raw.

eat this one first

https://www.nairaland.com/4666788/chinese-man-embraces-islam-marries#70127127

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Croccityboi123(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2020
These mongoloids wee not kee persin cheesy wink wink
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by allthingsgood: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
igbesachick:

everyone was black ?

well, this theory was told by the white scientists and anthropologists. they digged and wrote and read and assayed, and then they TALKED.
[/s]

Wtf
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2020
igbesachick:

colonize ? but nigeria is not even an official member of the Commonwealth of china. and is the chinese viceroy in favor of bat meat or rat meat ? instead, i hear there are more than 10 countries in africa been colonized by america, because at least they have american military bases.

Colonization comes in more ways than planting bases. It can be implemented much better through toxic debt. And all over Africa, the Chinese are bringing their racist ways; while kicking against Africans coming to China. Some Americans may be racist, but they acknowledge that it is a bad thing and they make a polite attempt at concealment at least. The Americans don't whip black workers or Kung Fu kick them to work. They don't come over in their teeming millions and establish disease ridden 'US towns' all over the landscape from which they bar entry to the nationals.

And yes, your Chinese leaders (from your bad English, I understand you are Chinese coming to NL for damage control) do endorse eating rats, lizards, and cockroaches. With the prevalent surveillance culture in China, the government can and do arrest and shoot anyone who thinks of infringing their laws, so I want to believe that eating all kinds of shit is not against the law in China. It is not a coincidence that 4 out of 5 emergent coronaviruses were initiated within mainland Chinese territory.

igbesachick:

you dont want to cast judgement on vietnam because you have never been to there ? then why dont you know china better after you've been to china ?

i prefer to call vietnamese viscious. they stand behind china and they are more racism, because in their history they dont have any chance to know blacks, and they dont want to know. when they encounter blacks today , they just apply the international stereotype, which you also use, to judge another person.

on the contrary, china is a big country, the only asian country most blacks can name. all the good and bad are heaped on it. and at the same time, willy-nilly, chinese have to deal with all the people from each country. chinese are cosmopolitan accordingly.

after you, nigerian , have traveled and done business all around the world, you will know how to judge people. stereotype comes from narro-mindedness. and vietnamese are so poor , so grounded, and narrow-minded.

while you say america whites are racism, dont forget, andorra is more racism. and learn the georgraphy and find out andorra , please.

You are only trying to deflect attention from China. No Andorran or Vietnamese came to my continent to exploit it while insulting my race; at least to my knowledge, and I have not been there to assess their racism levels and I am not in the least bit interested. Also, I believe that everyone has a right to be racist, as long as they stay put in their country. I have travelled around many countries and I have seen different cultures while trying to keep an open mind. I have not met any nationality I dislike more than the Chinese. So forget Vietnam, the US and Andorra and work on your own shit.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Colonization comes in more ways than planting bases. It can be implemented much better through toxic debt. And all over Africa, the Chinese are bringing their racist ways; while kicking against Africans coming to China. Some Americans may be racist, but they acknowledge that it is a bad thing and they make a polite attempt at concealment at least. The Americans don't whip black workers or Kung Fu kick them to work. They don't come over in their teeming millions and establish disease ridden 'US towns' all over the landscape from which they bar entry to the nationals.

And yes, your Chinese leaders (from your bad English, I understand you are Chinese coming to NL for damage control) do endorse eating rats, lizards, and cockroaches. With the prevalent surveillance culture in China, the government can and do arrest and shoot anyone who thinks of infringing their laws, so I want to believe that eating all kinds of shit is not against the law in China. It is not a coincidence that 4 out of 5 emergent coronaviruses were initiated within mainland Chinese territory.

You are only trying to deflect attention from China. No Andorran or Vietnamese came to my continent to exploit it while insulting my race; at least to my knowledge, and I have not been there to assess their racism levels and I am not in the least bit interested. Also, I believe that everyone has a right to be racist, as long as they stay put in their country. I have travelled around many countries and I have seen different cultures while trying to keep an open mind. I have not met any nationality I dislike more than the Chinese. So forget Vietnam, the US and Andorra and work on your own shit.

pathetic. since you take me to be a chinese, and load so many crappy stereotypes about chinese on me, i have to treat you the same way a chinese treating an inferior.

and, by the way, thanks for your acute olfactory sensor, euphemism for your inferiority complex whatsoever, you sniff out my being a chinese, or you think you sniff out.

if i speak what you think is genuine english , typical for a certain people, you may certainly not pour this sh1t on me.

i am not a chinese and even if i am one, i will not be responaible to the behavior of other chinese. what makes you so excited ? because you are black and you are assumed to be a scumbag, which is the tag of your race. how do you feel this responsibility ?

talking about vietnam and china with me ? how many countries have you been to ? you just live in your own dream full of stereotype, prejudice and self-victimization.

back to the colonization issue. why would chinese feel sorry for you if they really colonize you ? they just colonize and call you N-word. so what ? the strong should feel sorry to be strong ?

by the way, china has 1400million people, out of which only 3million come to africa on business purposes , and you feel colonized ? china's gdp per capita is only one seventh of that of america . what if china arrives at the same level as america's and thus sends ten times more people to africa ?

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2020
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Wtf

exactly !

all human beings coming from africa.

says who ? whites. white scientists.

WTF
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2020
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Wtf

exactly !

all human beings coming from africa.

says who ? whites. white scientists.

WTF . i dont buy anything said by the whites
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

you have traveled to many countries with your nigerian passport which is ranked last but one in the henry's passport ranking ?

that said, how is the feeling for the worldwide travel , or i should say the worldwide white-eye-rolling trip ? guess the more places you have been to, the more confirmed you are a target of what you call racism and the more spite you amass.

worldwide traveling is a nightmarish memory to you. no wonder your mind is so twisted . i dont even want to know what is in your mind, or from what kind of angle you view the world.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Also, I believe that everyone has a right to be racist, as long as they stay put in their country. -------- this is your words !

then, why do you get so berserk when the chinese people say they dont want you to stay in their country permanently ?

why dont you stay in whatever country you are from , being a racist over there ? what does chinese opinion have anything to do with you?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

. No Andorran or Vietnamese came to my continent to exploit it while insulting my race; at least to my knowledge, and I have not been there to assess their racism levels and I am not in the least bit interested.-------this is your words !

i have been to andorra and vietnam.

my godness. your logic is so primitive. you dont even get my point. you repeat the guy who i already answered.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

They don't come over in their teeming millions and establish disease ridden 'US towns' all over the landscape from which they bar entry to the nationals------your words.

where are the chinatowns you say all over africa ? how many in nigeria ? and who bars you from entering this/these towns ?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2020
igbesachick:

Also, I believe that everyone has a right to be racist, as long as they stay put in their country. -------- this is your words !

then, why do you get so berserk when the chinese people say they dont want you to stay in their country permanently ?

why dont you stay in whatever country you are from , being a racist over there ? what does chinese opinion have anything to do with you?

I don't get beserk because the Chinese tell me to stay in my country. I already have no intention of going to the shithole they call China. I get beserk when I see racist Chinese in my country mistreating my countrymen while still being racist in their country. If they want the privilege of being racist, they should stay home like they want me to.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2020
igbesachick:

you have traveled to many countries with your nigerian passport which is ranked last but one in the henry's passport ranking ?

that said, how is the feeling for the worldwide travel , or i should say the worldwide white-eye-rolling trip ? guess the more places you have been to, the more confirmed you are a target of what you call racism and the more spite you amass.

worldwide traveling is a nightmarish memory to you. no wonder your mind is so twisted . i dont even want to know what is in your mind, or from what kind of angle you view the world.

You are assuming that I only use a Nigerian passport. I do not. The world is not a nightmare to me; only China. The people are backward and stifling. Now go have your cockroach dinner and pull on your tiny doodoo that's a good boy.

2 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

It can be implemented much better through toxic debt.-----your words.

let us not talk about anything "much better" than debts. even debts, african can not pay off !

one of the reasons chinese detest blacks is, african countries always stall debts and in the end escape free.

in nigeria, if you own 100 naira to a bike driver, he will run a knife in your tummy and let your gut slip out !

let alone a race, chinese race, who are not whites and who owned you nothing in history. why would they let you go free with debts ?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by sleemomymy: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Issokay... So Chinese citizens sef dey form gods for foreigners abi? What's the big deal about foreigners getting PR easily in their Corona infested country? They will soon start being hostile to foreigners over there too and this may trigger Xenophobic attacks in nearest future.. SMH!

Look at that idiot that even said he cant stand 2 categories of people namely: the racists and the Niggas.. Now if i may ask, the Niggas he included there, doesn't that make him a Racist himself? Òpònú ayéràdà angry
. YOU ARE MOUTHED. THE OPONU DO NOT NO THE MEANING OF RACIST.

2 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Blitz888(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2020
igbesachick:

not " now ".

chinese have murdered tons of foreigners in their history of 5000 years. the huns from north , the arabians in southeast harbor cities , the muslim whites in the northwest, and a small small quantity of east african black coolies.

at every change of dynasties, they killed the foreigners as appetizers. and they changed 50 dynasties.

Thanks for the enlightening treatise... I will research this.
You can refer any material that you think might be of additional value.

Thanks again!
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2020
igbesachick:

They don't come over in their teeming millions and establish disease ridden 'US towns' all over the landscape from which they bar entry to the nationals------your words.

where are the chinatowns you say all over africa ? how many in nigeria ? and who bars you from entering this/these towns ?

Filthy China towns like this substandard goods dumping ground in Lagos...

https://www.npr.org/2011/06/15/137045110/in-nigeria-chinatown-vendors-struggle-for-profits

As for sites where Nigerians are not allowed to go IN NIGERIA;

https://punchng.com/lagos-govt-defends-racist-chinese-restaurant-as-more-victims-speak-up/
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You are assuming that I only use a Nigerian passport. I do not. The world is not a nightmare to me; only China. The people are backward and stifling. Now go have your cockroach dinner and pull on your tiny doodoo that's a good boy.

your face is your permanent pasaport .

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2020
igbesachick:

It can be implemented much better through toxic debt.-----your words.

let us not talk about anything "much better" than debts. even debts, african can not pay off !

one of the reasons chinese detest blacks is, african countries always stall debts and in the end escape free.

in nigeria, if you own 100 naira to a bike driver, he will run a knife in your tummy and let your gut slip out !

let alone a race, chinese race, who are not whites and who owned you nothing in history. why would they let you go free with debts ?

So stop giving debts. Your debts are toxic and useless. Name one material value China has added to any country in the world with any of its debts. You only carry your diseased coronavirus ridden people to ease the overpopulation in your countries and give them indentured slave labour working for Chinese firms to build substandard projects; that don't last a year; in Africa. Then you ask for payment. Why would anyone pay for such rubbish? Go back to China.

3 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2020
igbesachick:

your face is your permanent pasaport .

Yeah. My non-flat, non-ugly face with healthy complexion. The same that I used to screw your Chinese girls desperate to sell their fake products (of course I didn't buy the stuff eventually; Nigerians are capable of making better ones).

2 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I don't get beserk because the Chinese tell me to stay in my country. I already have no intention of going to the shithole they call China. I get beserk when I see racist Chinese in my country mistreating my countrymen while still being racist in their country. If they want the privilege of being racist, they should stay home like they want me to.

they should stay home like they want me to------your words.

what if they dont ?

you should feel fortunate that english , up till now, remains the international language, instead of the coveting chinese.

whites dont go to your country, because you have already DROPT out of the periphery of civilization and there is no room for any optimistic profits for them . (of course exxon and shell are exceptions, and they are too powerful to make you feel they are as evil or more evil than the chinese small business )
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Eshiosbest: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2020
Who even what to go to China,pls u guys should remain in ur corona state,
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Mistaicey2288: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2020
sleemomymy:
. YOU ARE MOUTHED. THE OPONU DO NOT NO THE MEANING OF RACIST.

Lol.. Na Mumu dem be nah.. Thw matter just weak me. grin
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Filthy China towns like this substandard goods dumping ground in Lagos...

https://www.npr.org/2011/06/15/137045110/in-nigeria-chinatown-vendors-struggle-for-profits

As for sites where Nigerians are not allowed to go IN NIGERIA;

https://punchng.com/lagos-govt-defends-racist-chinese-restaurant-as-more-victims-speak-up/

reported by nigerian media ? ok, i will try to be impartial.

any idea what is a chinatown ? you find dim sum and delicate buns. as to your dump site, i am not an expert on how to find an appropriate place for the industrial waste , you tell me where to dump the trash in your garden city .

and that famous restaurant mentioned again and again as an evidence of black self-victimization, hahahah, why would chinese serve you ? what if you go into a jew cafeteria in new jersy and ask for service ? any problem to you if they only serve jews ?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2020
igbesachick:

they should stay home like they want me to------your words.

what if they dont ?

you should feel fortunate that english , up till now, remains the international language, instead of the coveting chinese.

whites dont go to your country, because you have already DROPT out of the periphery of civilization and there is no room for any optimistic profits for them . (of course exxon and shell are exception, and they are too powerful to make you feel they are as evil or more evil than the chinese small business )

If you don't stay in your country, we will also go to China and take over. Tit for tat is not cheating. I will personally apply for permanent residence and spend all my time dedicating my life to impregnating and dumping all the Chinese girls within my circle until China is as black as Nigeria. We Nigerians can born 40 children each, we no dey send. And strong black genes are dominant.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Yeah. My non-flat, non-ugly face with healthy complexion. The same that I used to screw your Chinese girls desperate to sell their fake products (of course I didn't buy the stuff eventually; Nigerians are capable of making better ones).

i am relieved that you feel good about your face. then dont whine when chinese say they dont like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 / Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.