Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1517 Views)

My Facebook Chat Screenshot / Speedydata: No Chat, No Romance / How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by horpigee1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
pls stop writing rubbish online... if you indeed loved this woman, you wouldnt get a side chick, duh! you had already lost that babe the minute you got a side chic....it was just a matter of time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Conner44: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Leave that yeye girl till Friday Nd focus on the side chick. There was something about that side chick that made you chase her so go full throttle now before Friday.

2 Likes

Re: . by Petyprincess(f): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
I will advice both of you to first enrol in English class because i can't believe what i read up there!!

8 Likes

Re: . by horpigee1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
pls stop writing rubbish online... if you indeed loved this woman, you wouldnt get a side chick, duh! you had already lost that babe the minute you got a side chic....it was just a matter of time.
what do u expect, it a long distance relationship and man need to cool off sometimes, body no be firewood.
Re: . by horpigee1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
I will advice both of you to first enrol in English class because i can't believe what i read up there!!
you yaf started abi, shaming people, ya fada na wole soyinka

1 Like

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
horpigee1:
what do u expect, it a long distance relationship and man need to cool off sometimes, body no be firewood.

...then i hope you A) enjoy your cooling off and B) dont mind her getting someone to also help her "cool off"

2 Likes

Re: . by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
horpigee1:
If Na she do am, how will you feel??

1 Like

Re: . by horpigee1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
If Na she do am, how will you feel??
man go feel bad but life goes on
Re: . by Starz825(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
Don't be Petty, princesss grin

1 Like

Re: . by oodua1stson: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ema wo dodoyo. I don't see how your girl will pass this exam with her terrible use of English words.

Anyway, that's your problem

1 Like

Re: . by theTransporter: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
What did I just read? shocked
Re: . by horpigee1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
oodua1stson:
Ema wo dodoyo. I don't see how your girl will pass this exam with her terrible use of English words.

Anyway, that's your problem
you guess wrong bruh... she's extremely intelligent, Its a bad idea to judge the back of the book with what is inside the book.. be guided bruh
Re: . by Mrnakeina(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
Petyprincess:

You're indeed petty
Re: . by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Conner44:
Leave that yeye girl till Friday Nd focus on the side chick. There was something about that side chick that made you chase her so go full throttle now before Friday.
...Very funny. grin
Re: . by luvyaself95(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
One thing you guys know very well is that when a girls or girlfriend start behaving like complain, whine, or laying command just ignore her after sometime her brain will reset to factory one.
So stop all these silly attitudes.
Re: . by horpigee1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
luvyaself95:
One thing you guys know very well is that when a girls or girlfriend start behaving like complain, whine, or laying command just ignore her after sometime her brain will reset to factory one.
So stop all these silly attitudes.
thanks bruh
Re: . by fredopareto(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
shut up..wat do u no.next time..u go ask say shey word remain
Re: . by horpigee1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Conner44:
lol bruh...I don send her away jare, she really fvck up. big time
Re: . by Jacqueline22(f): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
How can I unread dix?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Afraid Of Getting Married / The Epiphany/Myth About Marriage / Nig Man Fractures His Penis While Engaging In Rigorous Sex With His Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.