Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Would You Take This Risk To Defend Your Woman Or Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Take This Risk To Defend Your Woman Or Man? (366 Views)

Ukrainian Couple Join Fight To Defend Their Country Hours After Their Wedding / WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck / Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Take This Risk To Defend Your Woman Or Man? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Just for fun. would you fight a soldier just to defend your girl/man? Me i go make sure say i wear spint trainers before i do such. las las babe go call me coward. who cares?
Re: Would You Take This Risk To Defend Your Woman Or Man? by Sirseedorf(m): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
grin

I can, but I cannot defend her when it comes to army, navy boko haram and the likes of Antony Joshua and mayweather.

grin wink
Re: Would You Take This Risk To Defend Your Woman Or Man? by donbachi(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Na she go still use am cause me,say "na 4 her body i dey get power,but na two small soldier boys beat me prapra"...all man to him sef oo.
Re: Would You Take This Risk To Defend Your Woman Or Man? by Conner44: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Op what’s wrong with you? angry Why fight while you both can ‘share’? You and the soldier should sit down over some bottles of beer and create a sharing formula.

Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Friday’s Na your turn. Leave the rest for soldier. Remember to pray his Oga sends him to sambisa sha before he wrecks the punna for you.

Remember that Sharing is caring... plus, there’s love involved in it undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fair? / Visa To Israel / Air Peace Send B777-200 Series To China To Help Nigeria Bring Test Tube To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.