Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck (9567 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck by Ghot: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2021
Three places you must not have sex with a woman or man no matter how the pressure to avoid bad luck and frustration.

Be patient to follow this article till the very end because of the benefit that follows it

Is having sex not good?
Well, having sex isn't a crime but it should be at the right time and with the right person at the right atmosphere.
Sex is the only activity that is carried out in the secret,reasons for this is what no one has answer to, OK maybe because it's unlawful and a sin when done by two unmarried people.

Let's dive in to the topic, I will tell you three places you should never have sex with a man or woman no matter the urge or pressure to avoid bad luck and frustration in your life.
I will give you reasons and testimonies of people who rose from grace to grass, from the rock down to the miry clay, they fell from being rich to ordinary street begger not because they were robbed or invested wrongly but because of the action they took .

Number one place you should never think or imagine having sex with a woman or a man is in your Office.

Number two is Your Shop , This is where most men have problems, Please maybe you have not been told before but am tell you now. If you want your shop to.. Read more from source

Source: https://yawabase.com/2021/11/06/warning-dont-have-sex-with-a-woman-or-man-in-these-3-places-to-avoid-bad-luck-and-frustration/

Re: WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck by dollynnn(f): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2021
Sex here and there
Re: WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck by illicit(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2021
I have had sex in a reception b4

3 Likes

Re: WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2021
dollynnn:
Sex here and there
I guess you also love sex.. so enjoy yourself ma'am..
Re: WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck by Fahdiga(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2021
How about on the road in midnight
Re: WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck by gshsj: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2021
I think there's something dignifying about fvcking a fling in a hotel.
But for sake of quickie...men go reckless and fvck where they make money...
...But then it seems sensual to go fvck a woman in her shop or in her office....but doing it in ur own is reckless
Re: WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck by ashawopikin(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2021
Ghot:
Three places you must not have sex with a woman or man no matter how the pressure to avoid bad luck and frustration.

Be patient to follow this article till the very end because of the benefit that follows it

Is having sex not good?
Well, having sex isn't a crime but it should be at the right time and with the right person at the right atmosphere.
Sex is the only activity that is carried out in the secret,reasons for this is what no one has answer to, OK maybe because it's unlawful and a sin when done by two unmarried people.

Let's dive in to the topic, I will tell you three places you should never have sex with a man or woman no matter the urge or pressure to avoid bad luck and frustration in your life.
I will give you reasons and testimonies of people who rose from grace to grass, from the rock down to the miry clay, they fell from being rich to ordinary street begger not because they were robbed or invested wrongly but because of the action they took .

Number one place you should never think or imagine having sex with a woman or a man is in your Office.

Number two is Your Shop , This is where most men have problems, Please maybe you have not been told before but am tell you now. If you want your shop to.. Read more from source

Source: https://yawabase.com/2021/11/06/warning-dont-have-sex-with-a-woman-or-man-in-these-3-places-to-avoid-bad-luck-and-frustration/
abeg getat, I've had sex in many places... Except church (God forbid)
Re: WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck by delzbaba(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Never Bleep in a car, that car will give you problems until you sell.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck by NarcissistKing(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
People and their superstitious beliefs. grin

1 Like

Re: WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck by NarcissistKing(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
delzbaba:

Says who?

1 Like

Re: WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck by Ghot: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
ashawopikin:
abeg getat, I've had sex in many places... Except church (God forbid)

Monster, I leave d matter for God to judge
Re: WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck by ibelieveinjesus: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
It is well...

In other news, we need to stay motivated.

CR7 Intense Motivation. IT'S STILL GONNA HAPPEN FOR ME.
Inspirational Spoken Words of the highest quality in less than 2 minutes. You don't wanna miss it. Keep believing in yourself. It may be rough, it may be tough, but It's still gonna happen for you. You Will Win!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L43Lw2tMl4
Re: WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck by bdon123(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
delzbaba:
Thats crap talk.I have had sex up yo 15 times in my car....my car is already 6 yrs now wit men gives me peace of mind.Dont go buying some gura gura n use sex as excuse for its disappointment

1 Like

Re: WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck by ActuaRise696969: 12:09am On Nov 07, 2021
Bad luck from who or what?

That is absolutely slavish to believe some force will punish you for fuccking where ever erecction happens.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? / Things Happen When Ever I Try To Have Sex. / Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.