Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Do You Hate during Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate during Sex? (5292 Views)

Words You Hate During Sex? / Words You Hate During Sex. . / Four Things Women Hate During Sex According To Curvy Actress, Shyngle (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by bmdmixer: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2020
illicit:

I told her not to visit anymore
best u told her its stinks down there, most times dey dont even know unlike d male type its purely visible
Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by Mistaicey2288: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2020
illicit:

I told her not to visit anymore

Lol you no nice at all ooo cheesy
As for me, I've been avoiding her. I don't chat or call her often anymore and whenever she calls, i don't take her calls often too. I don't show interest in meeting her anymore even if she wants.. I don't just wanna tell her i don't wanna see her anymore, but I'm sure she must have gotten the message already..
Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by Lamanii22(f): 8:28am On Mar 04, 2020
aro1:
A lady not allowing me to cum insider her..

Damn! I hate that shit..

You'd cum inside her and she becomes pregnant... Better save yourself the stress and cum on your palms.. Then use your boxers to clean it...
Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by bmdmixer: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

You'd cum inside her and she becomes pregnant... Better save yourself the stress and cum on your palms.. Then use your boxers to clean it...
can't even bother without protections, lots to worry bout

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
for me

she just lay there and expect all the work done

one type style all through

what bout u

Interesting. You don't expect the man to do all the work. But what's more interesting is this.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by Enzymes101(m): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2020
Hey Guys!
Tell the Girl to go get Veniger, and wash the PLACE 3times daily when bathing. She should also make a total change of her undies, and always wash off properly after any and every intercourse.

She'll thank you for the advice later. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by Zhahovic(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2020
A woman that does not like pre-intimacy... That's a big turnoff for me... I really hate direct entry... I like to tiki taka my baby first before entering...
Also.. I hate incoming calls during sex.. Its a big distraction...

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by illicit(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
best u told her its stinks down there, most times dey dont even know unlike d male type its purely visible
why I didn't tell her was because she already knows too, she was embarrassed as the smell permeated the room.... it happened twice, the first time I stopped Midway and went to shower and scrub.... the second time couldn't be a coincidence.... I was now sure that she was untidy....
we still chatted and called after that

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by Zhahovic(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by illicit(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
she knows.... if u see how embarrassed she was when the tin begin smell, she even apologised....
Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by bmdmixer: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2020
illicit:

she knows.... if u see how embarrassed she was when the tin begin smell, she even apologised....
make she cure am den, be asking her bout it also

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by JentuPrinz(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

Mad oo..Wish to know u gal.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by illicit(m): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
make she cure am den, be asking her bout it also
was a long time ago.... 2012
Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by JentuPrinz(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2020
When someone knock or call my name. And wen she says"she's tired,let rest small".
Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by JentuPrinz(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2020
When someone knock or call my name. And wen she says"she's tired,let rest small".
Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by ArticleBeast: 9:18am On Mar 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

This dude is a lost cause

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2020
Liposure:
when i'm forking you and you aint moaning. Like what da fork is dat. I wanna hear your moanful cry while i fork shit out of u.
seconds this .. Really frustrating when they don't . Even if it's fake. Sha moan
Re: What Do You Hate during Sex? by bmdmixer: 6:02am On Mar 18, 2020
biGDhAp:
seconds this .. Really frustrating when they don't . Even if it's fake. Sha moan
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Thing I Do Every Night Before I Sleep 99% Don't Do. / Why Do People Tell Me I Look Like A Girl / After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.