Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) (50390 Views)

Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital / World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Zoehill(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2020
we
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Incandescent(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Thought he was Singaporean
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by franugo(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Chinese people will now know that apart from Africa, there is no other place they are considered more than second class citizens in this world.

America o, UK ooo, Europe oo

Chinese people do not get any special privilege except when they come to Africa, we lick their boots as if they are white people.

So it is okay to lick the boots of white people abi tongue u people wee not have sense walahi cry

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by dustydee: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2020
JetStar:

Source:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/03/uk/coronavirus-assault-student-london-scli-intl-gbr/index.html?utm_content=2020-03-03T21%3A36%3A04&utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNNi&fbclid=IwAR36fZE3cltK9-B53SymgMlIRZ01EdlH_kcSh9kj2yHMuO0LjvvCrHiQQf0

He is Singaporean not Chinese.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by fk002: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2020
Chinses are also fvcking racist he got what he deserves

As a black man, it is none of my business because both of the races have done racism to black people at one point or the other.

12 Likes

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2020
they got back there bread.

Chinese are one racist bastards.

The call the Westerners *White pigs*

And Africans *Niggars*

Kill them you-all..

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by richPHAROAH: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2020
usa has succeeded in their plans
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Jaymaestro(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2020
We can't have a day without CoronaVirus as an update. People complained about irrelevant topics hitting the front page months ago. Now , we have to deal with a relevant tragic topic.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by naimnkblonline: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2020
How To Watch Basketball 2020 Live Stream Online
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2020
I must admit last week i was in the train with other people and when 2 chinese girls Came into our carriage and sat down everyone looked at each other and In One minute all of us got up at once and dashed to the next carriage, grin we even got stuck on the carriage door trying to flee from the 2 chinese girls. grin It was bizzare and embarassing but boy! no one wants to die.

some women forgot to take their handbags with them while fleeing, they refused to go back and take their handbags, mobile phones were flying across the carriage and dropping on the carriage floors grin one woman shoes fell off but she still fled barefooted and left her shoes in the carriage grin people refused to go back to the carriage and next to the chinese girls to pick up their fallen expensive smartphones. grin in fear of Corona virus.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2020
Whiziddo:
they got back there bread.

Chinese are one racist bastards.

The call the Westerners *White pigs*

And Africans *Niggars*

Kill them you-all..
Are NIGERIANS not TRIBALISTIC
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by temielects(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Chinese people will now know that apart from Africa, there is no other place they are considered more than second class citizens in this world.

America o, UK ooo, Europe oo

Chinese people do not get any special privilege except when they come to Africa, we lick their boots as if they are white people.
pure senselessness...
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by peachysteve(m): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2020
They must hear am too
JetStar:

Source:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/03/uk/coronavirus-assault-student-london-scli-intl-gbr/index.html?utm_content=2020-03-03T21%3A36%3A04&utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNNi&fbclid=IwAR36fZE3cltK9-B53SymgMlIRZ01EdlH_kcSh9kj2yHMuO0LjvvCrHiQQf0

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2020
Fadilat sheikh Adeniyi adeyemi react to the news and statement that Islam will become world power by 2070.this is what he wrote "Fastest growing religion in the world.that statement make me laugh in Spanish,what value are Muslim adding to this universe.all the development and improvement,we have in this world are brought by Christianity.hindu and budaism are far more better than islamophobia.by 2070,una population go don dey too much for una to manage,na poverty, disease go kill all of una finish.even when you start your jihad by then, Christian will still defeat Muslim because they are more advance than Muslim.sensible people are talking of technology, science,how to improve and make the world a better place, Muslim are talking of breeding like rat and waging war against other religion to make them useless as Muslim"
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by peachysteve(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2020
So sorry for him , now they are feeling the racist abuse we Africans are feeling in China
JetStar:

Source:

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by LordPsalm(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2020
Inasmuch as i totally condemn this. No race is as RACIST as the chinese.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2020
What a pity!

This too shall pass
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by SoNature(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2020
YoungPerson:
Thugs for jand dey stupid yeye

Bros, I witnessed the owner of a Chinese hotel here in Lagos rejecting two Hiace buses filled with Chinese people coming straight from the airport. The mobile police assigned to them sef dey try solicit for them. Just imagine. Those ones don turn slave to Chinese just as they are to certain politicians. For federal government road Chinese go dey waka for front MOPOL go dey carry him load for back grin

Please write what someone can understand

embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by bigpriik: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2020
Jaymaestro:
We can't have a day without CoronaVirus as an update. People complained about irrelevant topics hitting the front page months ago. Now , we have to deal with a relevant tragic topic.

Nigerians them no fit satisfy una.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by PlayerMeji: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2020
I can see a lot of people still think the Chinese is your friend....

There is an African agenda in China to colonize Africa once again but this time around subliminally. Through the African economy and our use of their technology.

They regard Africans as slaves and treat us as same.

They are giving loans to African countries but at cutthroat deals, there is this country that couldn't service a loan they took from China, the Chinese took over the Seaports of that country... They are signing deals with African states that will keep us perpetually at their mercies...

So an enemy of my enemy is my friend..

temielects:
pure senselessness...

Taciturn1:
Vile comment

9 Likes

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by sterlingD(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2020
grin
gypsey:
I must admit last week i was in the train with other people and when 2 chinese girls Came into our carriage and sat down everyone looked at each other and In One minute all of us got up at once and dashed to the next carriage, grin we even got stuck on the carriage door trying to flee from the 2 chinese girls. grin It was bizzare and embarassing but boy! no one wants to die.
Oh my oh my LWKMD grin
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by zoezoelogistics(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2020
darlenese:
abeg make una deal with una corona

You say what?

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2020
Wolgrace:
A worldwide stigma placed upon China citizens and her economy is a huge blow to the spine so as to weaken their strength in becoming world economic power.

Biological weapon is really deadly....!
if China becomes a world power countries like Nigeria will suffer,you think Europeans and Americans are racists ,wait till you meet Chinese. Infact you don't need to go far ,just compare the work environment in a Chinese company to an American or European here.

18 Likes

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Ticlef: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=YummySuits post=87150259]Na wa o. Avoiding him because due to suspicions that he may be carrying the virus is bad enough, but attacking him is damn wrong and shows the level of illiteracy exhibited by his attackers!!!

Their govt should follow up on this case and prosecute the culprits, to avoid a reoccurrence in future, on other Chinese nationals

[i feel that attack was triggered because of the Chinese racist comment on social media]
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by MrHeff(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2020
I would have bee worried. But this is the same Chinese people spewing racist trash about niggers over the immigration laws in China. It's his personal problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2020
Wolgrace:
A worldwide stigma placed upon China citizens and her economy is a huge blow to the spine so as to weaken their strength in becoming world economic power.

Biological weapon is really deadly....!
People always say am crazy when i talk about it been a biological weapon by the Americanss
the Iranian elites seriously been infected
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Jaymaestro(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2020
bigpriik:

Nigerians them no fit satisfy una.

I think na humans in general.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Dreyton36: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2020
When rating the world's top racist country , that's the u.k _ London precisely
I feel no single pity for the Chinese , they're racists too , let them deal with it
Even here in Nigeria , the way they racially abuse the Nigerians working with them , you'll need not be told that they're animals in human skin
But u see LONDON� them and Germany they drag top spot

Hit me up for your sure Canada , Dubai, European visas
NO SCAM ZONE
PLUS , NINE , SEVEN , ONE,___ FIVE TWO SEVEN ONE SIX FIVE FIVE THREE ONE

1 Like

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2020
id4sho:
one eyed chinco, WHITE VS WHITE their case.
ignorance, who told you Chinese people are white? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2020
sterlingD:
grin
Oh my oh my LWKMD grin
grin grin grin some ladies even left their handbags while fleeing, one of them her shoes fell off but she was still fleeing barefooted, they refused to go back and pick up their handbags and shoes..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.