Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) (50401 Views)

Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital / World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Chinese people will now know that apart from Africa, there is no other place they are considered more than second class citizens in this world.

America o, UK ooo, Europe oo

Chinese people do not get any special privilege except when they come to Africa, we lick their boots as if they are white people.
The thing I often end ask is why? They are not underdeveloped?! I actually did watch a bevy of European ladies one day in banana island making jest of a Chinese couple that passed them.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Swagahyk(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
kponkedenge:
But this is the same Chinese that don't want foreigners in their country..... So what are they doing in Europe, America and Australia?
The West is very tolerant compared to other countries. Chinatown is in almost every European country as well as the US and Australia and we don't really hear of them being harassed by their host.
The truth is that what most of the rest of the world enjoys in the West, they won't even allow it to happen in their country to foreigners from other race, including here in Africa and even among our fellow Nigerians as well.
I also noticed that the most racist or tribalistic people are the ones who have never left their state or country before. Because if you travel alot, you'd have exposure and you'd learn to tolerate other tribes, cultures and race.

The bolded part is very applicable here in Nigeria
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
SARS, MERS, birdflu, trouser button sperm killer and waist belt sperm killer were biotechnological weapons used against China, still they remain resilient and persistent. China will no doubt rise again!

ekerintee:
China has lost a lot.within a month.all items coming from China has been canceled .nothing is allowed to come in from China again .I booked an item on Amazon.it was coming from china,it's not allowed in by custom and my money returned . indirectly,the fall of China may affect the world ,Europe also depends on them for some supplies.almost everything is assembled in china ,made in china and assembled in Europe lol.i don't really know if it's a biological weapon against them but God knows that

quote author=Wolgrace post=87146293]A worldwide stigma placed upon China citizens and her economy is a huge blow to the spine so as to weaken their strength in becoming world economic power.

Biological weapon is really deadly....!
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by atheistandproud(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
The same Chinese people that said this below are complaining about racism? Haq haq haq haq grin Racism kee you dia!

Link abeg
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
I know it was created by the Americans to manipulate, to kill, to destroy, and to control.

seangy4konji:
trump has paralyzed them...you think you can blow pass me abi...pride has finished that trump...if you tell me say this thing was not created to destroy China economy then you are on your own..
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Jonnach: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Haba...
They should not take it out on the guy now...
They are better steps on how to handle such issue, instead of beating him up...
Beating him up would change anything[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
God forbid American-Israelis to remain the world power. Western pride will surely be abased! Angel declared unto them "woe unto the Babylon. Babylon is fallen fallen." Satanic American-Israelis' cup in the right hand of the most high God will soon full.

The conclusion of the whole matter is you lack scriptural knowledge. Until you learn and know the truth early, you keep missing it.
Ladycewhy:
And a third world resident like you should be greatful Americans are preventing China from becoming world power. That is the summary of my comment since you missed it.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by PlayerMeji: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
They are considered as latecomers to economic boom and also a traditional

And their slant eyes make them an easy cherry for bullies.

Kokaine:

The thing I often end ask is why? They are not underdeveloped?! I actually did watch a bevy of European ladies one day in banana island making jest of a Chinese couple that passed them.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
I don’t really care if they beat a Chinese to death after that crap they tweeted the other day.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wolgrace:
God forbid American-Israelis to remain the world power. Western pride will surely be abased! Angel declared unto them "woe unto the Babylon. Babylon is fallen fallen." Satanic American-Israelis' cup in the right hand of the most high God will soon full.

The conclusion of the whole matter is you lack scriptural knowledge. Until you learn and know the truth early, you keep missing it.
lol grin grin grin ,see this one. You sound incoherent with your mumbling. Scriptural knowledge my foot.

Why not use your scriptural knowledge to develop cure for corona virus grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by RaptorX: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
YoungPerson:
Thugs for jand dey stupid yeye

Bros, I witnessed the owner of a Chinese hotel here in Lagos rejecting two Hiace buses filled with Chinese people coming straight from the airport. The mobile police assigned to them sef dey try solicit for them. Just imagine. Those ones don turn slave to Chinese just as they are to certain politicians. For federal government road Chinese go dey waka for front MOPOL go dey carry him load for back ;DOnly in Nigeria will policemen paid by taxpayers be doing Mai guard for bloody Chinese peasants. You people have serious self esteem issues.

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by RaptorX: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
YoungPerson:
Thugs for jand dey stupid yeye

Bros, I witnessed the owner of a Chinese hotel here in Lagos rejecting two Hiace buses filled with Chinese people coming straight from the airport. The mobile police assigned to them sef dey try solicit for them. Just imagine. Those ones don turn slave to Chinese just as they are to certain politicians. For federal government road Chinese go dey waka for front MOPOL go dey carry him load for back grin

Only in Nigeria will policemen paid by taxpayers be doing Mai guard for bloody Chinese peasants. You people have serious self esteem issues.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Juchii:

BBC news said he is a Singapore citizen. Even if he has Chinese root, he is still a Singapore citizen. No need for unnecessary pressure on China. A white south Africa is south African, not a British even though he has British root.
He is a Chinese from Singapore

1 Like

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oh
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ask the Rotschilds and Bill gates to release the cure for the virus they invented for monetary, economic and other secret benefits.

I still repeat, you lack the scriptural knowledge of the founding fathers of the false state of Israel and America.

-"Last pearl casted."

Ladycewhy:
lol grin grin grin ,see this one. You sound incoherent with your mumbling. Scriptural knowledge my foot.

Why not use your scriptural knowledge to develop cure for corona virus grin
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Juchii(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
BabaOwen:
He is a Chinese from Singapore

His name is Jonathan mok

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
yeah take a comment of some few ediots on the internet to represent 1.4billion people sounds like a perfect logic.

i guess all nigerians are drug dealers, yahoo ritualists cos few people doing it.
Well so many people around the world have that stereotype about Nigeria, so that cant easily be change, my quoted statement was based on the screen grab post of those Chinese, and that certainly was not a few thoughts, that was an hashtag trending on the popular Chinese blogging site Weibo.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by darediamond(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
kponkedenge:
But this is the same Chinese that don't want foreigners in their country..... So what are they doing in Europe, America and Australia?
The West is very tolerant compared to other countries. Chinatown is in almost every European country as well as the US and Australia and we don't really hear of them being harassed by their host.
The truth is that what most of the rest of the world enjoys in the West, they won't even allow it to happen in their country to foreigners from other race, including here in Africa and even among our fellow Nigerians as well.
I also noticed that the most racist or tribalistic people are the ones who have never left their state or country before. Because if you travel alot, you'd have exposure and you'd learn to tolerate other tribes, cultures and race.
You need not to travel before becoming ethnically tolerant.

What happens to thinking capacity.

A well functioning brain will always think DYNAMICALLY.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by JetStar: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
dustydee:

He is Singaporean not Chinese.

Yes, he may be Singaporean, but the target was China. This shot the British people took against this guy can be classed as an off target shot and the Singaporean was just unfortunate to receive it.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by dustydee: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
JetStar:

Yes, he may be Singaporean, but the target was China. This shot the British people took against this guy can be classed as an off target shot and the Singaporean was just unfortunate to receive it.
My problem is the fact that his nationality was wrongly reported.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Are NIGERIANS not TRIBALISTIC

ARE YOU TRIBALISTIC ??
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Sexycardib: 12:27am On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 6:03am On Mar 05, 2020
I'd thought only blacks will experience discrimination until the kingdom comes but Cronavirus has changed so many things.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by LegoxMetahuman: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2020
Rikidony:

Well so many people around the world have that stereotype about Nigeria, so that cant easily be change, my quoted statement was based on the screen grab post of those Chinese, and that certainly was not a few thoughts, that was an hashtag trending on the popular Chinese blogging site Weibo.
so it is a stereotype but not truth when it comes to nigerian own abi? but 1.4 billion chinese are racist cos of few screenshot of weibo?

have you checked the trend to compare the number of positive comments and the negative ones?

cos someone grabbed the negative ones to suit his agenda doesnt mean you should fall for it.
Don't be lazy to find out the truth yourself.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Chinese people will now know that apart from Africa, there is no other place they are considered more than second class citizens in this world.

America o, UK ooo, Europe oo

Chinese people do not get any special privilege except when they come to Africa, we lick their boots as if they are white people.

Idiot with an accursed slavery mentality, are you supposed to lick the boots of white people in the first place? Who made them first class citizens of the world? How many of them are white skinned in the real sense of the word?
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by JetStar: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
dustydee:

My problem is the fact that his nationality was wrongly reported.

On the headlines, yes it was wrongly reported. But on the first line of the article, it wasn't. The first line read thus.

JetStar:

A 23-year-old Singapore man of Chinese ethnicity who was studying in London has spoken out about racism linked to the coronavirus after suffering facial injuries in a "racially aggravated assault."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.