Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) (50404 Views)

Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital / World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2020
gypsey:
I must admit last week i was in the train with other people and when 2 chinese girls Came into our carriage and sat down everyone looked at each other and In One minute all of us got up at once and dashed to the next carriage, grin we even got stuck on the carriage door trying to flee from the 2 chinese girls. grin It was bizzare and embarassing but boy! no one wants to die.

some women forgot to take their handbags with them while fleeing, they refused to go back and take their handbags, mobile phones were flying across the carriage and dropping on the carriage floors grin one woman shoes fell off but she still fled barefooted and left her shoes in the carriage grin people refused to go back to the carriage and next to the chinese girls to pick up their fallen expensive smartphones. grin in fear of Corona virus.

dem this shit@ is funny lol

seriously they all left there phone

1 Like

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by eguarojeona: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2020
Dumb racist.Attacking him would make them contract Corona faster,right?
Lol
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by eguarojeona: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Wickedness..

The young man is not the Virus Na!!
Dumb racist.Attacking him would make them contract Corona faster,right?
Lol
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Benowny(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2020
This very bad, technology today is been easier is because China �� came

1 Like

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Juchii:
He is not a Chinese. I don't know how fake news fly this days. This was on BBC news day before yesterday and he is not a chinese. Nairaland admin could do better
Chinese are part of the tribes in Singapore, just the way tiv,bini,fulani etc are part of the tribes that make up Nigeria.

I think majority of the citizens in Singapore are Chinese sef.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2020
JetStar:

Well, this one na racisim for UK not in China.

He thinks Oxford Street is in China. Small mistakes like this do happen
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2020
Why didn't he use Kong fu one them, lazy Chinese youth.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2020
YummySuits:
Na wa o. Avoiding him because due to suspicions that he may be carrying the virus is bad enough, but attacking him is damn wrong and shows the level of illiteracy exhibited by his attackers!!!

Their govt should follow up on this case and prosecute the culprits, to avoid a reoccurrence in future, on other Chinese nationals

He's Singaporean. 70% of Singaporeans are of Chinese descent

1 Like

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2020
sucker punch cheesy
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Why is this coming just few days after they were all over the internet shouting white pigs and niggarrrs

Maybe they tried to give him a little insight as to how white pigs welcome the inventors of corona to their country

He shouldn't worry, they were just trying to show him some love

This may be the reason for the attack. London is extremely tolerant of race. That is why this attack comes as a shock
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
id4sho:
one eyed chinco, WHITE VS WHITE their case.
A Chinese is now White? You need a proper education.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Chinese always think they are White, but Caucasians have never accepted them.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by siwhoh(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wow, this is so bad. Is it the young man studying in London that is the cause of the virus.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by LegoxMetahuman: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Rikidony:
After that racist slurr by the Chinese made fp yesterday, i dont really give a fvckkk about them anylonger. to hell with them grin grin
yeah take a comment of some few ediots on the internet to represent 1.4billion people sounds like a perfect logic.

i guess all nigerians are drug dealers, yahoo ritualists cos few people doing it.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wolgrace:
A worldwide stigma placed upon China citizens and her economy is a huge blow to the spine so as to weaken their strength in becoming world economic power.

Biological weapon is really deadly....!
trump has paralyzed them...you think you can blow pass me abi...pride has finished that trump...if you tell me say this thing was not created to destroy China economy then you are on your own..
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
But just yesterday chinese citizens showed some of the most brazen racism online.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Eizenburg: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Chinese people will now know that apart from Africa, there is no other place they are considered more than second class citizens in this world.

America o, UK ooo, Europe oo

Chinese people do not get any special privilege except when they come to Africa,we lick their boots as if they are white people.

This is really sad. So whites deserve privileged treatment??
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by ekerintee: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
China has lost a lot.within a month.all items coming from China has been canceled .nothing is allowed to come in from China again .I booked an item on Amazon.it was coming from china,it's not allowed in by custom and my money returned . indirectly,the fall of China may affect the world ,Europe also depends on them for some supplies.almost everything is assembled in china ,made in china and assembled in Europe lol.i don't really know if it's a biological weapon against them but God knows that

quote author=Wolgrace post=87146293]A worldwide stigma placed upon China citizens and her economy is a huge blow to the spine so as to weaken their strength in becoming world economic power.

Biological weapon is really deadly....![/quote]
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Foolish chinko,are they not doing the same to blacks??
Thunder fire ya mother
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
Racism is bad, let's condemn it. But if the Chinese are being racist to others, then they should expect reprisal racism as such. The annoying thing is that it is the most dejected ones among people that are often racist to the other race, you hardly see successful Chinese, Europeans, or Africans being racist to others.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by YoungPerson(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tblesd:

And what did the people around the mopol did? Cos that is foolishness of highest order displayed by the mopol
Na govt assign them na. Wetin man go do?
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Worlddeba(m): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
JetStar:

Source:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/03/uk/coronavirus-assault-student-london-scli-intl-gbr/index.html?utm_content=2020-03-03T21%3A36%3A04&utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNNi&fbclid=IwAR36fZE3cltK9-B53SymgMlIRZ01EdlH_kcSh9kj2yHMuO0LjvvCrHiQQf0

Thats bad na.. We are all in this together
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by spiritmasquerad(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Am really trying to feel bad but after all those racist people yesterday and I feel they should die e no concerned me

1 Like

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Juchii(m): 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
BabaOwen:
Chinese are part of the tribes in Singapore, just the way tiv,bini,fulani etc are part of the tribes that make up Nigeria.

I think majority of the citizens in Singapore are Chinese sef.

BBC news said he is a Singapore citizen. Even if he has Chinese root, he is still a Singapore citizen. No need for unnecessary pressure on China. A white south Africa is south African, not a British even though he has British root.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by tobstarizhia(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Every Chinese deserve a boot to the face. good job Londoners.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Xioxing:
here we go again!!! Please let your Jehovah come heal Italy or Italy too reject am?

If only you know how I despise your thoughts, you wouldn't bother saying anything to me.
I rather eat the vomit of a rabid dog than set my eyes on the execrable thoughts of a blindingly blind sinner.
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by hojey4life: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
Eiyaaah! C weytin corona cause...
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Princehojay(m): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
It's really sad that China is going through this embarassed embarassed embarassed.. Their economy is totally down and it's nothing to write home about... Some world leaders are currently laughing now that they've taking over China in world market and destroyed their economy through this stigma placed on them.... China is currently bleeding and the sole call neighbouring countries are shutting their borders on them, embarrassing their citizens in some countries and no one is ready to help them out...

Hmmm Truly Biological Weapon Is Deadly But Politics Is More Deadly Than What We Think

Yeah Allah Please Have Mercy On China And Her Citizens
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Olataogreat(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=kponkedenge post=87148854]But this is the same Chinese that don't want foreigners in their country..... So what are they doing in Europe, America and Australia?
The West is very tolerant compared to other countries. Chinatown is in almost every European country as well as the US and Australia and we don't really hear of them being harassed by their host.
The truth is that what most of the rest of the world enjoys in the West, they won't even allow it to happen in their country to foreigners from other race, including here in Africa and even among our fellow Nigerians as well.
I[b] also noticed that the most racist or tribalistic people are the ones who have never left their state or country before. Because if you travel alot, you'd have exposure and you'd learn to tolerate other tribes, cultures and race[/b]. [/quote]SPOKEN WELL
Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
U get luck say no be naija. . . . . U for no dey alive dey talk sef

Re: Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos) by Emmerlee(m): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
kponkedenge:
But this is the same Chinese that don't want foreigners in their country..... So what are they doing in Europe, America and Australia?
The West is very tolerant compared to other countries. Chinatown is in almost every European country as well as the US and Australia and we don't really hear of them being harassed by their host.
The truth is that what most of the rest of the world enjoys in the West, they won't even allow it to happen in their country to foreigners from other race, including here in Africa and even among our fellow Nigerians as well.
I also noticed that the most racist or tribalistic people are the ones who have never left their state or country before. Because if you travel alot, you'd have exposure and you'd learn to tolerate other tribes, cultures and race.

Lol. Our local tribalistic champions in Nigeria too should take a cue from this. Lack of exposure na bad thing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.