Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Who Would U Favour Against The Other; Your Girlfriend Or Ur Bestfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would U Favour Against The Other; Your Girlfriend Or Ur Bestfriend? (583 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would U Favour Against The Other; Your Girlfriend Or Ur Bestfriend? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2010
Some guys actually prefer to support and even take wrong sides with their girlfriend against their own paddy. And it pains me alot when i see my fellow guy doing the same thing like going an extra mile just to satisfy a girlfriend of which they can not do 1/4 to their own friend. For me o, i think it is unreasonably bad and unfair, I dont know about u. If it were u, which would u rather favour and why. Give reasons pls.
Re: Who Would U Favour Against The Other; Your Girlfriend Or Ur Bestfriend? by Dsense(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2010
OP.
Can i get my ''male paddy'' on bed? , ,, ,But my girl will get on bed before telling her . . . . . . But if my freind na Female . . . . She ll be on this same level with my fiancee grin . . . .Can always get her on bed tooo! grin
Re: Who Would U Favour Against The Other; Your Girlfriend Or Ur Bestfriend? by MrCork4(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2010
well, it depends who ever supplys punnny more wink
Re: Who Would U Favour Against The Other; Your Girlfriend Or Ur Bestfriend? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2010
@poster
as much as they are completely different, trying to compare the two is dumb.
some things are better with your boys while others are better with gf.
trying to favor one above the other with everything will have you fail miserably, as what counts is what YOU THINK.

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Question Ever: What Do Women Really Want From Us. / Slow Down Omowomen / Single And Still Searching’ Becareful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.