Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job (9921 Views)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / If U Av A Skill Dat Can Fetch U N100,000 & Above Every Month Will U Look 4 Work? / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2020
facenglish:
you can buy or download it online
I will prefer online if I can download for free
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Success4a:
I will prefer online if I can download for free
do you know where you can get it
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2020
facenglish:
do you know where you can get it
no I dont
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Success4a:
no I dont
you can get it on PDFdrive
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2020
facenglish:
you can get it on PDFdrive
is it dot com or dot net
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Success4a:
is it dot com or dot net
dot net
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 7:19am On Apr 14, 2020
facenglish:
dot net
dot net!
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Success4a:
dot net!
let me know if you download it successfully
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2020
facenglish:
let me know if you download it successfully
OK! I will get back to you
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Success4a:
OK! I will get back to you
no problem,!
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2020
facenglish:
no problem,!
I'm done with the download! I will start reading as soon as possible
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Success4a:
I'm done with the download! I will start reading as soon as possible
good start
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
facenglish:
good start
thanks for your attention
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Success4a:
thanks for your attention
you are welcome bro!
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
facenglish:
you are welcome bro!
I have covered 35% of the book! it is captivating
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Success4a:
I have covered 35% of the book! it is captivating
well done! good start
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
facenglish:
well done! good start
thanks for your encouragement!
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Davland(m): 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 6:45am On Apr 21, 2020
Davland:
Nice
thanks for your commendation!
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
facenglish:
well done! good start
I'm moving a little bit faster now 45 of the book have been digested
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 6:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Success4a:
I'm moving a little bit faster now 45 of the book have been digested
Good! That's a very good beginning
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
facenglish:
Good! That's a very good beginning
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 6:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Success4a:
you are always welcome bro!
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
facenglish:
you are always welcome bro!
65% have been completed the book worth reading
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Success4a:
65% have been completed the book worth reading
well done keep moving
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Distinct123: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
good content! I love this
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2020
Distinct123:
good content! I love this
thanks bro!
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Distinct123: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2020
facenglish:
thanks bro!
I have questions for you bro!
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Distinct123:
I have questions for you bro!
OK! what is your questions?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Distinct123: 12:46am On May 09, 2020
facenglish:
OK! what is your questions?
I want to venture into a poultry business breeding chicken but capital is a problem. any advice
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 11:39pm On May 09, 2020
Distinct123:
I want to venture into a poultry business breeding chicken but capital is a problem. any advice
what do you mean by capital
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Distinct123: 11:04am On May 10, 2020
facenglish:
what do you mean by capital
I mean money now! no money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Bank Teller Job With Diamond / Save The Children Nigeria Job Recruitment (16 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.