Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job (9933 Views)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / If U Av A Skill Dat Can Fetch U N100,000 & Above Every Month Will U Look 4 Work? / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Distinct123: 10:34am On May 28, 2020
facenglish:
I will access you! and I will place you on another challenge
can you do that now?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 8:13pm On May 28, 2020
Distinct123:
can you do that now?
OK! tell me what you've learned from the book
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Distinct123: 7:39am On May 29, 2020
facenglish:
OK! tell me what you've learned from the book
the rich don't work for money,pay your self first,financial education is not taught in school
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:23pm On May 29, 2020
Distinct123:
the rich don't work for money,pay your self first,financial education is not taught in school
good you did read the book
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:07am On May 30, 2020
facenglish:
good you did read the book
I'm going to place you on another challenge
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 7:42pm On May 30, 2020
good job bro!
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 6:53am On May 31, 2020
adewale4great:
good job bro!
thanks!
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 6:54pm On May 31, 2020
facenglish:
thanks!
its my pleasure
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:30am On Jun 01, 2020
adewale4great:
its my pleasure
I welcome you to this thread of financial education
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
facenglish:
I welcome you to this thread of financial education
I will be glad to hear from you
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
facenglish:
I will be glad to hear from you
jts my pleasure. I have questions for you
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
adewale4great:
jts my pleasure. I have questions for you
go ahead and ask your question
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 6:37am On Jun 07, 2020
facenglish:
go ahead and ask your question
how can I maximize my time to make reasonable amount of money
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
adewale4great:
how can I maximize my time to make reasonable amount of money
let me take you through three phases of economic independence
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2020
facenglish:
let me take you through three phases of economic independence
can I know the three phases pls
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
adewale4great:
can I know the three phases pls
1. Mindset reprogramming

2. skills set development

3. practical
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2020
facenglish:
2 1. Mindset reprogramming
2. skills set development
3. practical
can we start with the first phases now?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
adewale4great:
can we start with the first phases now?
I'm going to place you on a personal finance book challenge
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 7:26am On Jun 10, 2020
facenglish:
I'm going to place you on a personal finance book challenge

OK! how long will that place
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
adewale4great:

OK! how long will that place
maximum of two weeks
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 7:47am On Jun 11, 2020
facenglish:
maximum of two weeks
what is the name of the book?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
adewale4great:
what is the name of the book?
the richest man in the Babylon
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2020
facenglish:
who is the author pls?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2020
adewale4great:
who is the author pls?
J S Classon
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2020
facenglish:
J S Classon
thanks! where can I download for free?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks! where can I download for free?
it is available on pdfdrive now
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2020
facenglish:
it is available on pdfdrive now
what is the name of the book
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
adewale4great:
what is the name of the book
The richest man in the Babylon
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2020
facenglish:
The richest man in the Babylon
who is the author?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
adewale4great:
who is the author?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by adewale4great: 6:35am On Jun 17, 2020
facenglish:
who is the author?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
adewale4great:
who is the author?
J S Clason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment / American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Apply For Nnpc/chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.