Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Please, I Need Female Friends In Kano - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need Female Friends In Kano (2810 Views)

When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please, I Need Female Friends In Kano by Sollyoung(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2022
Annabelposh:
Any one available for hangout in Kano?

I'm in Lagos, I will like to be a friend..
Re: Please, I Need Female Friends In Kano by Streetmovement(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Instead of you to come out clean, just tell us say you dey find Kanopillars hook up girls, you dey here dey cap say you need friends, see your big mouth, friendship kill you there grin

My money is on you two up there

The production lady/guy grin and Mr Op werey wey dey disguise but in real he dey find Kanopillars hook up girls to Bleep..

Na only some month and your dick don dey stand, you sef grin no worry when you start to bang those Kano pillars hook up girls wey I dey cap you your dick go start to misbehave, I hear say their pussy dey work according to force of gravity grin

You dey bored and you dey find friend for Kano and he come be female, why not men grin I hope you find what you're looking for, Op werey cheesy
Re: Please, I Need Female Friends In Kano by Nemesis0147(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ikennaford:

I'm in L.A but still you ain't my type
this is not right bros

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make 3mil In 2 Months / Who Is The Most Beautiful Female Celebrity To You / Women Are Everywhere..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.