Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Women Are Everywhere.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Everywhere.. (2796 Views)

Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) / My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Everywhere.. by Incognito21: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
Girls are everywhere is when you want to settle down then boom you will realize many are just roaming but few are leading, Omo I decided to give this nurse a chance, love her vibes and she’s popular on TikTok judging from her followers and mehn she get ass, but one thing I dislike about her is the stretch marks all over her body I’m suspecting she must have born cause that ass is full and soft, well we just finished nacking o, what shock me is that after fucking the first round with condom she now told me during 2nd round when I want to release she said I should cum inside don’t waste the sperm, give me life let me be fresh don’t worry I know what to take. Naso I discard nurse pp o,

1 Like

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by seniorgozman(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
Weldone

1 Like

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by imagrg(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
Trouble sleep, preek wan go wake am up. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by ikeno(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Since the day my ex told me that whenever I bleep her I should release in her that my cum makes her skin to glow that it's like a moisturizer.She almost turned me to bonga fish with everyday knacking I had to dust my shoe and find my square root.

You will not come and kill me all because you need moisturizer.

16 Likes

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by ufotty2001: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Incognito21:
Girls are everywhere is when you want to settle down then boom you will realize many are just roaming but few are leading, Omo I decided to give this nurse a chance, love her vibes and she’s popular on TikTok judging from her followers and mehn she get ass, but one thing I dislike about her is the stretch marks all over her body I’m suspecting she must have born cause that ass is full and soft, well we just finished nacking o, what shock me is that after fucking the first round with condom she now told me during 2nd round when I want to release she said I should cum inside don’t waste the sperm, give me life let me be fresh don’t worry I know what to take. Naso I discard nurse pp o,
Women are not everywhere! It's now that I want to marry I noticed that women no plenty
Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by talk2hb1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
ufotty2001:

Women are not everywhere! It's now that I want to marry I noticed that women no plenty
Maybe you don’t have money?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by iTroll: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
The fact that she uses SM content (that prolly has her ass shown everywhere) to gain validation is enough reason for you to stay far far away from her

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by kalufelix(m): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2023
Mr. lifegiver.. wehdone!
Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by Reminderz: 1:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Correction: low quality women and damaged women are everywhere... high quality women are not...

unless you're not looking for something serious, then it's fine... when you're looking for something serious, you'll realise "women" are not everywhere....

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by ufotty2001: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2023
talk2hb1:

Maybe you don’t have money?
who told you.. one of the things that delayed me in marrying is because I want to make money first. Now the money is there but no wife... I don't want to boost and be telling you what I earn per month but just bear in mind that am averagely doing well and earning well ..

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by ufotty2001: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2023
One thing I have come across most women in Nigeria is that.. 80% of them u have to retrain them after marriage for you to get exact what you want..

1 Like

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by talk2hb1(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2023
ufotty2001:
who told you.. one of the things that delayed me in marrying is because I want to make money first. Now the money is there but no wife... I don't want to boost and be telling you what I earn per month but just bear in mind that am averagely doing well and earning well ..
I am not judging you bro,
I know what it’s like because I am in a similar situation. I am in my late 30 and single, I know how many applicants I have on my list when they know what’s up. I am finding it hard to take them(girls) serious, all they care about is Money and comfort leading to unhealthy rivalries. They have other options but they will go what is suitable to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by ufotty2001: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2023
talk2hb1:

I know what it’s like because I am in a similar situation. I am in my late 30 and single, I know how many applicants I have on my list when they know what’s up. I am finding it hard to take them(girls) serious, all they care about is Money and comfort leading to unhealthy rivalries. They have other options but they will go what is suitable to them.
Exactly.. am also at my late 30 too

1 Like

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by VenumX: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2023
talk2hb1:

You can date and marry your fellow man. Just get your @nus ready.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by VenumX: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2023
ufotty2001:
One thing I have come across most women in Nigeria is that.. 80% of them u have to retrain them after marriage for you to get exact what you want..
Retrain? Do you bleep dogs?

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by talk2hb1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
VenumX:

I don’t know you from nowhere, so What’s your problem?
If you want to join Queue lemme know, space Dey for you.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by VenumX: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
talk2hb1:

I don’t know you from nowhere, so What’s your problem?
If you want to join Queue lemme know, space Dey for you.

Sorry, I don't do bestiality.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by candygist: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Incognito21:

Is her name ehi ?
Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by Aladdin1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
ufotty2001:

Women full everywhere but na to get "WIFE" naim hard.
Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by Aladdin1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
ufotty2001:
Thats a fallacy! you can never retrain an adult.people dont change easily.they remain who they are or they learn to hide or control their badside.you can never bend a dry fish or try to bend an okro tree.you can only do that to a young plant.so my point is that a man who wants to marry should ask God for help and take time and pain to seek out a girl with good and godly character. one that is matured and well trained from home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by Aladdin1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
VenumX:

Na waoh! bloody wa! lol.
Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by talk2hb1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
VenumX:

Sorry, I am into bestiality.

So which one you Dey do?
Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by VenumX: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
talk2hb1:
embarassed
I have nothing to offer females.

You don't even deserve been passed around. Your type is supposed to either be a nyash piercer h0m0 or single till death since you have no use to females.

Sad.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by Stone03: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Reminderz:
Correction: low quality women and damaged women are everywhere... high quality women are not...

unless you're not looking for something serious, then it's fine... when you're looking for something serious, you'll realise "women" are not everywhere....

Pick that low quality one and equip her. As long as she is teachable
Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by talk2hb1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
VenumX:

I even deserve beign passed around. I’m the type who is supposed to either be a nyash piercer h0m0 or single till death sinceI have no use to females.

Sad.

Why are you being bitter towards me, I didn’t tell you to loss your virginity because of noodles and egg.

I’m very sure you are paying some dude to d1ck you, because you are a useless liability to the nigga.

Don’t worry I ain’t going to charge you a dime, consider my favor free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by VenumX: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
talk2hb1:

Why are you being bitter towards me, I didn’t tell you to loss your virginity because of noodles and egg.
I’m very sure you are paying some dude to d1ck you, because you are a useless liability to the nigga.

First of, it is lose not loss.

Secondly, I am not like the females in your family who lose their virginity to indomie and egg like your mum did.

I bet those are the type of females in your dating queue. Because if they knew their worth, you will be forced to have your way with animals in the bush as you will never be able to afford any female to even stare at you.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by VenumX: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
talk2hb1:

Don’t worry I ain’t going to charge you a dime, consider my favor free.

I just told you I don't practice bestiality. Can't you decode simple English?

Dumb broke she_male. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by talk2hb1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
VenumX:

First of, it is lose not loss.

Secondly, I am not like the females in your family who lose their virginity to indomie and egg like your mum did.

I bet those are the type of females in your dating queue. Because if they knew their worth, you will be forced to have your way with animals in the bush as you will never be able to afford any female to even stare at you.
Thank you English Teacher, we have no useless female in our family.

You can keep being bitter, the world keep going.
You can still reach out to me, I will adopt you under my wing and show you love which you don’t deserve.

If you didn’t lost your virginity because of Noodles and egg, how did you lost it?
I am very sure it’s because of one useless item, Na hunger push you.
My offer Still stands for you, don’t hesitate to reach out
Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by talk2hb1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
VenumX:

I just told you I practice bestiality. Can't you decode simple English?

I’m a Dumb broke she_male. grin
Don’t worry your bitterness knows no boundary, I pray the bitterness doesn’t kill you.
Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by VenumX: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
talk2hb1:

Thank you English Teacher, we have no useless female in our family.

You can keep being bitter, the world keep going.
You can still reach out to me, I will adopt you under my wing and show you love which you don’t deserve.

If you didn’t lost your virginity because of Noodles and egg, how did you lost it?
I am very sure it’s because of one useless item, Na hunger push you.
My offer Still stands for you, don’t hesitate to reach out

talk2hb1:
I am Beign Threatened with The Commissioner of Police By a demanding Clients.
I will keep you posted; just hold on.

Hahahha. grin

Look who has females at his beck and call. A thief.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by VenumX: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
talk2hb1:

Don’t worry your bitterness knows no boundary, I pray the bitterness doesn’t kill you.

You are a thief... who squats with desperate females that feed and clothe you.

How can you marry any when all you do is allow them pass you around? What can you offer them?

Broke she_male that can't afford a 2 bedroom flat is talking marriage.

Broke a$$ product of indomie and egg transaction. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Everywhere.. by talk2hb1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
VenumX:

Hahahha. grin

Look who has females at his beck and call. A thief.
Mumu, I guess you are doing background check on me. That’s good! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could U Believe This?? (pics) / Is She The Youngest Bustiest Social Media Celebrity In Nigeria? / Top 10 Reasons Why Nice Guys Finish Last With Women (official)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.