Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Single Guys are having fun ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys are having fun ooo (551 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Guys are having fun ooo by Goodmarlian: 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
You guys are enjoying ooo no stress, peace of mind, no drama shocked .Am currently planning to join the single guys fc I pray my strategy works I am tired of all the wahala embarassed .if you are a guy planning to go into a relationship ask yourself are you ready for drama?you will only enjoy it in the first few months the remaining na wahala in advance make sure you are ready for what comes henceforth infact it's better you stay on your own.
sometimes women can make you doubt the bible because it said they are helpers but these ones am seeing are the opposites of helper they are destroyers of sanity,dreams and future i don't even care of their are good ones out there

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys are having fun ooo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
When you meet the right person and if you are also the right kind of person, there will be so much peace and love, albeit every relationship will definitely have its issues. You just have to work it out based on the right principles...

Compatibility is a major issue in relationships; do you share the same goals, same spiritual connection, physical attraction etc...
Re: Single Guys are having fun ooo by Ay04z(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
Baba. Singleness is bored. Don't join us sit ur gf down and orientate her. If she refuse. Get another one available as for me am tired of jumping from one puna to the oda. I just need who will love me for real.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys are having fun ooo by AfroKnight: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
I wonder who raised all these problematic girls we have today. Who are those mothers, sisters and aunties that weaponised these babes like this?

Sometimes I wonder if these babes hate peace of mind. Like, they find a guy who is at peace with them and loving them and enjoying it, then they think “Who gave him the right to be this happy? Is he trying to oppress me and my gender with all of this peace of mind?” Then they fûck things up.

I just wonder.

Being single is bliss, at least comparably. And that shouldn’t be right. How can being alone (not loneliness o) taste better than being in a relationship?

Ladies should do better. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Guys are having fun ooo by nlPoster: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
What concerns you people with bible again?
Re: Single Guys are having fun ooo by nlPoster: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
AfroKnight:
I wonder who raised all these problematic girls we have today. Who are those mothers, sisters and aunties that weaponised these babes like this?

Sometimes I wonder if these babes hate peace of mind. Like, they find a guy who is at peace with them and loving them and enjoying it, then they think “Who gave him the right to be this happy? Is he trying to oppress me and my gender with all of this peace of mind?” Then they fûck things up.

I just wonder.

Being single is bliss, at least comparably. And that shouldn’t be right. How can being alone (not loneliness o) taste better than being in a relationship?

Ladies should do better. angry

You're saying no men made the ladies this way?
Re: Single Guys are having fun ooo by AfroKnight: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
nlPoster:

You're saying no men made the ladies this way?

shocked Since when did you resume quoting me?

(1) (Reply)

A / See Women That Workout: Unbelievable Sexy Bodies / White Woman Blasts Girl That Warned Her About Her Black Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.