Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,482 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (76886 Views)

Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission / Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Yinka1808: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Only in northern Nigeria can this happen
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by RedboneSmith(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:
But if their "lord, saviour and messiah" is called gay now they'll be kicking (bucket).

You seriously can't compare the way Christians in general react to blasphemy to the way Muslims in general react to blasphemy.

Christians generally react with irate comments and tearing of pant; and that is where it usually ends.

Muslims generally go batshit. Often people DIE. In this case we're seeing arson and people being arrested or running out of town to escape certain death. That is madness.

Freedom of expression should include freedom to say whatever about people who died over a thousand years ago.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Dayoara: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Come to Jesus.... Prince of peace. Jesus is the answer.

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
elektra:
How can you be fighting for someone that died 100 thousand years ago? How is he supposed to Rest In Peace now?
I think he died around 1400 years ago
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by blowjohn(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
beardedboy:
Firstly, it's wrong to insult other people's religion especially if it is a religion that is constitutionally accommodated. So that man should be apprehended for his sacrilege.

Secondly, those uttering insults above should be banned for their religiois intolerance. If we check now, they're from "religion of love". Religion of love indeed when they're the ones that go about insulting otger people's religion. But if their "lord, saviour and messiah" is called gay now they'll be kicking (bucket).

Finally, I urge the northerners to be calm and law-abiding. However they shouldn't desist in creating awareness till the culprit is punished.

On what authority do u intend to punish the culprit?
Why not allow the person that was insulted to do as he pleases with the culprit?

9 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Pheelz2020(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
HIP HIP HIP FOR THE HYPOCRITES ...

LABBISH...

AS E USE D NAME SING; DOES IT CHANGE THE WAY YOU WORSHIP YOUR GOD?
YOUR GOD SEND YOU MESSAGE SAY E DE PAIN AM?
DID MUHAMMED SEND YOU A TEXT TO FIGHT FOR HIM?

FOOLISH HYPOCRITES..

HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE...........

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by freeDR(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ignorant moslems.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by debetmx(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
This people are under bondage. Sadly the Major General is not any better.

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Dchampion65: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
You carried me while some carry their god
You fed me while some feed their god
You fought for me while some fight for their god

Niaja we hail thee
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by nnamsoabia77(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Uncivilized folks grin grin
The South should just separate from these backward, shameless, wretched, religious extremists so that poverty will wipe them off the face of the earth.
These backward fanatics should be protesting against the extreme poverty, illiteracy and hostilities in the North.
It is obvious they are irredeemable.

I get sick to the stomach about news like this.
May Lugard never know peace for merging 2 different countries together.
How can Nigeria grow and develop with these set of liabilities and when I tell us that the country is doomed we get infuriated.

Brother, you have said it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Galadimabawa: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
God protect us from the hands of those bandits
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Magicians: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
eedimo:
Which way Naija

If I blasphem your prophet ...how does that hurt you?
Can't your god fight for his prophet?

Religion is killing this Country slowly.
Religious intolerance only in a shithole.

Why are u now fighting over RUGA is your god crippled that he can't fight for himself ?!
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Even the Saudi, UAE of this world are stylishly following the path of Liberality. It high time the North embraced this stack reality

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by juniior(m): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Why do I got to live in the same country with these fellas, this ain't the wild west cmon, arresting the parent of an alleged criminal? WTF!

AM SO ASHAMED

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Kennyswag: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
IpobAntidote:
Religious fanatics in the North and Sad East of Nigeria.

Religion is the bane of the black man and indeed Africans in general.
what concerns igbos here now?

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by shejane: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Why are Muslims so violence? Always ready to to kill and destroy. I hate it

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by APCNig: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
I am a Muslim. These fools are not Muslims. Let the God fight for Himself. Any god that cannot fight for himself is a slowpoke. It is the God that should fight for Himself and His followers and not the other way round.

Where are the trigger happy Policemen when you need them? These are live specimen for shooting practise.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
USELESS PEOPLE CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED.WHY CANT FOR ONCE ALLOWED THIS THEIR PROPHET TO DEFEND HIMSELF.USELESS,JOBLESS RELIGIOUS FANATICS.HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HEARD SUCH USELESS PROTEST EVEN IN SAUDI ARABIA WHERE THEIR SO CALLED HOLY GROUNDS ARE.
EVEN SAUDI ARABIA IS NOW OPENING THEIR COUNTRY FOR OTHERS TO EXPLORE.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by madridguy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
The singer is said to be a member of the Islamic Tijjaniya sect and a member of Faidha group. He is yet to speak on the matter.

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu composed a song containing alleged derogatory comments attributed to the Prophet Muhammad.

Maybe until i listen to the song because i doubt if any member of Tijaniyah sect will ever say anything derogatory about the messenger of Allah PBUH.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by juniior(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Magicians:

Why are u now fight over RUGA is your god cripple that he can'ot fight for himself ?!

Common sense isn't so common after all, what does RUGA got to do with this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by chigaemezuogu: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
Those People Should Stop That Nonsense Protest, If Mohammed Is Strong Enough Let Him Fight His Own Battle
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by beardedboy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
blowjohn:

On what authority do u intend to punish the culprit?
Why not allow the person that was insulted to do as he pleases with the culprit?

Maybe there shouldn't be any charges against those who steal bodies from the mortuary, we should leave the body to do as he pleases with the culprit.

Why did God reveal commandments and punishments for defaulters? He should have come down to punish them by himself.

Your analogy is flawed from the root.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
Religion of hypocrisies and nincompoopism
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Dareal90s(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
eedimo:
Which way Naija

If I blasphem your prophet ...how does that hurt you?
Can't your god fight for his prophet?

Religion is killing this Country slowly.
Religious intolerance only in a shithole.
Their Allah is handicap ni

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by beardedboy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
RedboneSmith:

You seriously can't compare the way Christians in general react to blasphemy to the way Muslims in general react to blasphemy.

Christians generally react with irate comments and tearing of pant; and that is where it usually ends.

Muslims generally go batshit. Often people DIE. In this case we're seeing arson and people being arrested or running out of town to escape certain death. That is madness.

Freedom of expression should include freedom to say whatever about people who died over a thousand years ago.

False statement. Do you know how many of my friends have been harrassed in the east just because they are Muslims and dress Islamic?

Your media only reports what is likes and how it likes.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by beardedboy(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Derrinclay:

Apparently you are a Muslim u should know that Jesus is isa in your quoran ,so if people say Jesus is gay its an insult not only to Christianity but Islam as well

They were rederring to your son of God not our mortal prophet!

Islamic Jesus is a mortal and fallible being. Christian Isa is an infallible son of God, rather your God himself.

They knew who they were insulting.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Codes151(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Chai!

Illiterates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.